The Dividing Line: VENGEANCE...

By iliannabinoche

(EDITING) THE DIVIDING LINE: VENGEANCE is BOOK 2 of THE DIVIDING LINE Series. This is a Curvy Community Roman... More

COPYRIGHT DISCLOSURE
🚫MATURE🚫
| 01 | (BWWM) πŸ“‹
| 02 | (BWWM) πŸ“‹
| 04 | (BWWM) πŸ“‹
| 05 | (BWWM) πŸ“‹
| 06 | (BWWM)
| 07 | (BWWM)
| 08 | (BWWM)
| 09 | (BWWM)
| 10 | (BWWM)
| 11 | (BWWM)
| 12 | (BWWM)
| 13 | (BWWM)
| 14 | (BWWM)
| 15 | (BWWM)
| 16 | (BWWM)
| 17 | (BWWM)
| MUSIC SHEET |
AUTHOR'S NOTES

| 03 | (BWWM) πŸ“‹

4.8K 295 61
By iliannabinoche

SUPPLY RUN - TODAY

He was often plagued with nightmares in which his past sins tormented him.

People he'd killed and those he had brutalized always found him in his dreams. Cole would awaken time and time again to find her loving arms wrapped around him. The spiritual hymns she hummed or sang eased him out of each nightmare.

After the initial rescue, Angel continued to save him every day and every night.

To have found such a precious soul was beyond his comprehension. Cole had never done anything worthwhile to deserve her love and kindness. However, he became the luckiest bastard in the world to have her in his wretched existence.

Cole often wondered if maybe, just maybe God was trying to tell him that he was a soul worth being saved. No matter how much he pondered the question, the answer always presented itself in the form of a five feet tall ebony princess.

Soft...
Sweet...
...thick in all the right places.

She was a woman who loved every wicked part of him.

Angel loved the good. She prayed for the bad. He was thankful for the opportunity to experience life in a way that was previously privy to all others except him. More so, he was amazed at her capacity to share her life with him. From the cooking and cleaning to the daily chores, Angel and Cole shared it all. Beyond sharing the responsibilities of the homestead, what they enjoyed most was giving one another various forms of sensual pleasure.

As the couple lingered in bed, they reveled in their shared warmth. When the alarm announced it was time to rise, Cole snuggled closer to his sweet baby. He craved nothing more than to lie in bed next to her all day until a realization hit him. Cole acknowledged how important it was to put the animals on the farm before his own sinful desires. He was well aware of their inability to accept neglect so he utilized that realization as the necessary push to get out of bed.

Coaxing her out of a peaceful sleep, Angel held onto her man for support as he led her into the shower. Cole still felt a sense of awe that she never once denied him since the first time they enjoyed one another's flesh. His lady grinned and placed a kiss on his cheek as she yawned her sleep away. She strode right along beside him until they reached the bathroom.

With full access to Angel at all times, one would assume that Cole might tire of the numerous make-out and love sessions he engaged in with her. Because his cravings for his woman made it impossible for him to resist tasting her, Cole's desire to get the day started always evaporated the moment he saw her juicy round ass, big tits, and yummy nipples.

Just the sight of her curves made his flag stand strong and tall at full salute. Well aware of the nagging in his mind to get the day's work started, Cole hoisted Angel up to his waist as he turned to pin her back to the shower wall.

With her legs dangling over the bend of his arms, Cole steadied himself to secure his footing. He slid her down onto his engorged manhood pressing her against the shower tile as her arms locked around his neck for support. Since their morning was off to an invigorating start, Cole made sure he fed his greed for Angel as he pummeled her core listening to the musical notes he enjoyed the most as she begged and pleaded with him for a release.

It was only when she called out to him in utter desperation that he knew she had reached her end. The tone of her voice was always their signal that he had breached her pain threshold. That was when he gave her what she needed by driving her over the edge to bring the most delicious form of punishment to its end.

Cole took her request seriously as he targeted the source of her release driving himself to the very center of her being. Their groans and moans swirled into a harmonious mixture of agony and elation. Gently, Cole slid Angel down placing her on shaky legs as he guided her down into the tub. What he needed from her required more stability than he could maintain by standing on the slippery surface. Once they were in the position that was best, Cole's eyes lingered between her thighs as he crouched on his knees. Neither of them considered the water that was raining down on them as he pressed her knees up to her chest.

With Angel lying flat in the tub and him positioned where he could watch her as she received every inch of him, Cole proceeded to penetrate her with precision. He drove so deep into her center that a stream of tears broke free flooding her eyes.

Though her pain was masked in pleasure as her tears were hidden within the hot water rolling onto their bodies, her pleading became the fruit of the most exquisitely painful gratification. A tidal wave rolled between his form and hers with each push and every pull. Sex between the two of them built in on itself to create a power strong enough to fuel an explosion. In the midst of their battle, Angel wrapped her limbs around Cole possessively wrestling with his tongue as if she feared he would somehow disappear.

Every time Cole felt himself being swallowed in the pangs of their copulation, his woman willingly gave more of herself to him.

It was his reality that he was skilled at dominating her body. Because Angel allowed him to take what he needed, she received the greatest reward of a perfect release. He had completely filled her until she signaled she could no longer take any more.

Cole came to his own end by pressing further tapping the source of her pleasure until there was nothing left in her. Once he had expended all of the aggression he needed to prompt a release, the ripples of a swell rolled from deep inside his belly spreading out to every inch of his body. Angel's eyes closed and all sound ceased as she fell beneath the wave of an orgasmic crescendo.

Cole followed her into the wave as it crashed down on the both of them and pulled them under its tantric tide. With nothing more to give the instant their lovemaking came to an end, long deep kisses were all there was left between the two because their souls were far too spent to do much else.

In the end, it was the cold water that reminded them that they were still in the shower. Freezing from the lack of heat, the couple soaped one another up and rinsed off as quickly as possible. Like two silly teenagers, they laughed as the ice-cold water finally managed to rush them out of the bathroom.

||-||-||

Angel decided to avoid the question going forward.

She still hadn't told Cole about her suspicion after she chose to ignore his probing concerning her pregnancy some days before. Continuing on with her daily chores, she focused on their plan to drive to town as soon as the chores were done. Since it was late February, the air was a little on the icy side at times so she rushed to complete everything for fear that bad weather might roll in on them and delay the trip.

Angel rushed from one thing to the next fighting desperately to ignore the churning in her tummy. In no time, her rush to complete each task left her feeling faint. She made several vain attempts to hide the nausea-induced responses that threatened to expose her. In an effort to keep her suspicions to herself, she searched for a place out of Cole's sight to breathe and pull herself together, but it was already too late.

Cole walked by Angel and after taking one look at her face, he stopped her in her tracks. Anyone would be blind to not notice the gray pallor of her skin. Though she attempted to brush him off, it was easy to see that she appeared to be ill.

As Angel struck out past him, Cole turned in pursuit of her to investigate what had taken place. He caught up to her just in time to witness everything she had eaten that morning come up all at once. After she emptied her stomach, Cole noticed that it took some time for her to stop heaving and steady herself.

"Baby are you okay?" Cole gently pulled her into a close embrace as his voice cracked.

Since they met, he had yet to see her take ill. When Angel's eyes remained locked on the ground below her, he lifted her face to refocus her weary orbs on himself.

"Baby look at me." She responded to the plea in his voice as he held her face.

With worry in his cornflower gaze, Cole took her by the hand and led her into the house. He sat her at the kitchen table and walked over to the stove only to return with a cup of warm apple cider. Sitting close by to monitor her with a worried smile, Angel peered up into eyes that had the slightest idea how to deal with this side of her. She had always been a woman he saw as strongly independent and quick to care for others. Nothing in his life prepared him for the way to deal with the idea of not being able to help her.

As she identified the concern on his face, Angel accepted that she shouldn't keep her secret any longer. Even though she hadn't yet confirmed if she was in fact pregnant, to keep her suspicions from him was wrong, and she knew it.

"Cole, I have something to tell you." Her words deepened the depths of the lines and creases as they crisscrossed his forehead.

"What's wrong?"

"Baby..." She grasped his large meaty hands attempting to circle them with her much smaller ones. Had they not been caught up in a serious moment the couple would surely have seen the joke in Angel's actions.

"I think..." She paused holding his baby blues with her warm hickory brown gaze.

Cole moved closer to her so much that if he had chosen to move any further, he might have slid off the chair and hit the floor.

"I'm pregnant." She spoke those words awaiting his response.

Cole's head tilted back as he locked his eyes on the ceiling. He stood up and paced around the room without allowing a single glance to land in her direction.

After all her apprehension, his response was what Angel feared most. Even though he said he wanted kids, she was worried he wouldn't want them so soon.

Anxiety began to build inside her as she considered the implications of Cole deciding he wasn't ready for a family... at least not with her. Without a clue of the ramblings in his mind, Angel stood to turn and walk away from him. She had already prepared herself for a situation such as the one in which she found herself.

Fighting to control the emotions she was sure were impacted by her hormones, Angel  made her way toward the bedroom when Cole wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her back against the strength and security of his warm embrace. He hugged and kissed the top of her head. Then he held onto her tighter as warm salty droplets fell to her lips.

"I love you so... so... so freaking much. How long have you known?" The mountain of a man creaked out each word as he covered her with tiny pecks on her cheeks.

Angel turned to face him just in time to see as he unsuccessfully swiped away his tears.

"I've had this feeling since I asked you about having kids."

"Oh, my god baby. Why didn't you tell me back then?" Cole cupped her face with her nose touching his.

"I didn't know if you were just playing with me or what. Plus, I had to confirm my suspicions first." Her doe eyes captured his heart.

"I can't believe it. Do you know what this means?" Excitement bubbled up in him like a kid who had been turned loose in a candy store for the first time.

"What does it mean to you?" She questioned him tentatively.

"This means you're giving me everything I've ever wanted. I never had a real family." He explained as he paced back and forward.

Angel closely assessed his response since she never expected him to want this pregnancy so much.

"Since I met you, I now understand what love means. You've given me a peace I've never known. You care about me more than anyone ever has. Being with you gives me nothing but joy and now you're given me a kid. God knows I love you so much, woman. You mean the world to me." He grabbed her face and wasted no time seizing her lips.

Even though he soon remembered that she had just vomited, Cole didn't give a damn.

Angel was everything good in the whole miserable fucking world. He knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he loved her more than he ever loved himself.

Because of the adorable woman who graced his world, for the first time in his adult life, Cole allowed himself to break down a little.

Never had his life been this good.
Never had he been given so much without having to spill someone's blood first.

||-||-||

"The best way for Wattpad to know how you feel about stories like mine is when you Comment & Vote. Your interactions are totally up to you, but hearing from you really helps and encourages me to write the stories you enjoy reading.

Thanks so much for your support."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.2K 19
It was never her intention to catch the eyre of one the most calculating yet ruthless Russian mafia leaders. Unfortunately for Eva, she did just tha...
235K 11.7K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...
222K 8.5K 68
Second part in the sibling series, not part two. Read it.. It's definitely toxic but entertaining. Meet Sady and Rico, a story to die for. Make sure...
29K 1.6K 18
Once upon a time, they told her that she was far too fat, black, and ugly to amount to anything. THEY WERE WRONG! Fighting to become one of the Bad...