If love remains, then forever...

By hermionegranger12672

This is written with ChristinaGewagner Our instagram names are: @hogwarts_maze @greatest_potterhead We hope... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
NOTE
New story
Another new story soz But..... GOOD NEWS!!!
Hello Wattpad Universe!!!

Chapter 3

2K 50 8
By hermionegranger12672

This part is written by Christina

Ron POV
I just went to the great hall and meet Harry and Hermione. I need to talk to her , but first i must find out what happend yesterday because i know nothing from i fell in coma to these morning.When i arrived at the breakfast table i asked Hermione what happen, but she reacts strange. Then Harry began to speak : You broke up with Lavender. Of course I asked him how i broke up . Harry wanted to tell me , but then Hermione interrupt him and said that it was nothing special.

Harry POV
After the breakfast Hermione begged me to not tell Ron what happend yesterday , but i could not conceal it from Ron. so I told him : Ron you broke up with Lavender because the first thing you said when you woke up was Hermione , then Hermione took your and and Lavender ran away, but Hermione begged me to not tellyou because she is afraid that you don't love her like she does.Ron you must talk to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.1M 62.1K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.3M 52.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
893K 54.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...