Herside Story

By Corpallll

"I've always wanted a nigga to excite me, this aint what I meant tho." ~ Aubrey Cover By: AquariusTheAries More

Corpallll : Introduction
Lil Skies : Red Roses
Wale : Lotus Flower Bomb
2chainz ft Drake : Big Amount
Wale ft Jacquees : Black Bonnie
6ix9ine : Kooda
Jacquees ft Dej Loaf : In the Club
Saweetie : ICY GIRL
Justin Beiber : All that matters
NBAYoungboy : Rock and Roll
Drake : No New Friends
Sahbabii : Boyfriend
Young Thug : Gangster Shit Pt 1
Nicki Minaj : Boss Ass Bitch
Young Thug : Gangster Shit Pt. 2
Young Thug Ft. Yak gotti : Dream
Winter Blanco : Ratchet Pussy
Young Nudy : No Clue
21 Savage : Feel It
Monte Booker : Kompany
Smino : Wild Irish Roses
Kali Uchis : After The Storm
BandHuntaIzzy : Murda Music
Drake ft Jhene Aiko : From Time
Sabrina Claudia : Belong to you
Gunna ft Young Thug : Oh Okay
H.E.R Ft Bryson Tiller : Could've been
Bryson Tiller : Finesse
Jhene Aiko : Never Call Me
LightSkinKeisha : Believe Dat
Dababy : Carpet Burn
Corpallll : Discussion Panel
Dababy :Today
Miguel : SkyWalker
Miguel : Sure Thing
Smino : Fenty Sex
Rich Gang : Lifestyle
Melanie Martinez : Pacify Her
Melanie Martinez : Gingerbread Man
Doley Bernay's : We All Sin Here
Erkyah Badu : Other Side of the Game
Fergie Ft Ludacris : Glamorous
Beyoncé : Broken-Hearted Girl
Bryson Tiller : Right my Wrongs
Kanye : Coldest Winter
The Band Perry : If I die Young
Haresquad ft Goldlink : Herside Story
Corpallll : Herside Story 1
Corpallll : Herside Story 2
Corpallll : Another Part???

Bobby Caldwell : What you wont do for love

14.3K 701 644
By Corpallll

My friends wonder what is wrong with me
Well Im in a daze from your love you, see

*****

Time: 6:15

Place: Ritz-Carlton Hotel

-Omniscient-

Nasir sat in the living room of the suite staring at the wall in complete numbness. He couldn't feel anything at the moment, all he could do was reminisce what Kairo had said to him.

'She's only been gone for a little while'

One year, 3 months, 5 days, 2 hours, 3 minutes, 5 seconds, that Lani had been missing from Nasir's life but who was counting.

Aubrey stood at the door too scared to move. Ezio and Elio stood behind her with their guns silently and so did everyone around the room. Nobody noticed Aubrey until she tried to slip away and ended up tripping on the carpet.

"Sorry." She mumbled embarrassed with tears in her eyes from all the bottled up fear. Everyone ignored her and put all of their attention back on Nasir but his attention was now averted on Aubrey.

He stared blankly at Aubrey's Clumsiness. The way she tried to regain herself on the floor and tried cooling her knees down from the carpet burn just reminded him more of Lani.

"Fuck." Aubrey cursed before crawling away trying to avoid the set of eyes she felt on her.

"Nas, you good?" Pryce said finally breaking the awkward silence that filled the room. Nasir turned and faced Pryce with a blank look.

"Yeah." He stated before he grabbed his phone off of the coffee table and left.

***

Time: 10:50

Place: RidgeWood High

It was a Monday morning at RidgeWood High and the halls were busy and loud as usual. Aubrey walked down the halls with her headphones in her ears and a frown on her face. Not only was the weekend trash but so was a Monday morning at school.

As she neared her locker she saw Shakur leaning on it waiting for her. She didn't acknowledge him nor did she take out her headphones to hear what he had to say. She just put the code in as if he weren't there.

"Aubrey." Shakur said with a sigh. Aubrey grabbed her books from the stop shelf of the locker and slammed the door shut before storming off down the halls. Shakur irritably followed after.

"Aubrey." He said again now ready to knock her head off of her shoulders. Aubrey's headphones weren't up that loud so she heard Shakur call her name. She huffed, turned off her music, and snatched her headphones out of her ears.

"What" she turned around and snapped. Shakur frowned at her sudden outburst before he spoke.

"I was calling you all yesterday. Why yeen' answer?"

Aubrey scoffed and rolled her eyes as she looked at Shakur with the evident attitude on her face.

"Nigga fuck you! We spent a whole fuckin' weekend together and you ain't say shit to me! And now you wanna talk? Get the fuck out my face!" Aubrey turned around and stormed off stuffing her headphones in her pockets. Shakur sighed and walked up to Aubrey grabbing her shoulder and forcibly turning her around.

"Aye Aubrey, I know I've been ignoring you and I apologize but you just popped up, fuck you want me to do? Be happy about it?"

"Shakur, you were going go let them kill me!" Aubrey was on the verge of tears once again. Old and new emotions were stirring up inside of her and they were causing a tornado.

Fortunately enough for her, Shakur was feeling the same things. The two were deeply in love at one point of time until things fell off like a married couple who lost their fling. By ill luck, the two couldn't repair what they once had so they broke it off.

"Bonnie wasn't going to kill you, she was just trying to mess with you."

"By cocking the gun?!"

"Aubrey-"

"Stop talking to me."

She turned around about to walk away from shakur again but instead he grabbed her arm and dragged her off out of the schools back entrance. She tried getting from his tight grip but his hand wouldn't budge one bit.

"Let me go! I have class." Aubrey struggled to pull back from Shakur but he was determined to get through to her. He stopped when the two of them arrived behind the school where some of the benches were and forcibly sat her down next to him.

"Im sorry I haven't been talking to you lately it's just, a lot goes on in this lifestyle and for you of all people to be apart of it is crazy man. Im worried about you Aubrey."

Aubrey glared at him still not accepting his apology. Shakur sighed and ran his hand over his waves.

"I just want you to know that I gotchu. Ian gon' let this life break you." Shakur sighed and looked Aubrey in her eyes as he said this, letting her know that he was serious. Aubrey's eyes were softer hearing him say this.

She sighed and smiled at Shakur.

"Too late for that." She said full on grinning at Shakur. Shakur let out a laugh before resting his weight on his arms. The two began talking, reminiscing on old times as they sat there not even keeping track of time.

"You remember that time we went to the movies where CoCo used to work at and she made you dance for the tickets." Aubry giggled nonstop causing tears to weld up in her eyes. Shakur rolled his eyes recalling the embarrassing memory the two shared.

"It ain't even that funny." He said with a small frown. Aubrey nodded unable to contain the laughter that erupted from her. She then got up from the bench still laughing and mimicked how Shakur looked.

Shakur got up and looked down at Aubrey with a smile.

"I did not do that, I did this." Shakur then began to make a fool of himself by dancing terribly. Aubrey placed a hand on his shoulder trying to get him to stop dancing before she ended up passing out from laughter.

In the midst of Shakur getting ready to hit a mean drop, Aubrey's phone dinged indicating that she got a message. Aubrey's laughter died down and she dried the stray tear on her cheek before checking her notifications.

Shakur peered at the notifications on her phone and arched his brow at Aubrey.

"You got Nas' number?" Shakur questioned curiously. Aubrey rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Yeah, Bonnie suggested I get all of their numbers. She locked them in for me too." Aubrey spoke not taking her eyes off her phone. Internally she debated whether she should text back or not and decided that she wouldn't.

She looked up at Shakur and gave a soft smile.

"We should go to class Mr. Adofo." Aubry said holding out her arm for him to latch on. Shakur stared at her for a minute before he playfully pushed her with a chuckle and walked off.

"So you gon' leave me standing here?!" Aubrey shouted. Shakur stopped in his tracks and turned around slowly before running up to Aubrey and latching onto her arm.

"I knew I forgot something." He grinned down at her before the two walked back into the building better than they walked out.

***

Nasir stared down at the female between his legs with a frown on his face. He sighed knowing that this wasn't going nowhere so he grabbed a fistful of her hair and shoved his length down her throat. Luckily enough for her, she had no gag reflex so this was like sucking a rather large warm thick popsicle.

He ejaculated down her throat and watched her as she watched him stare straight into her and eyes and swallow his semen.

He got up with a scowl on his face and walked to the bathroom in order to take a shower. The girl noticed his odd behavior and decided to address it.

"What's wrong Nas'?" The girl asked as she walked into the same bathroom Nas was in to clean her mouth with water.

Nasir did not respond. He was too deep in thought to even acknowledge his fling in his bathroom talking to him. A lot had been on his mind recently and the one thing of all the things in his mind that stood out the most was Aubrey.

Her clumsiness, Her round eyes staring at him, Her smartness, just every little aspect about her was on his mind and it frustrated him that a girl as on his mind other than Lani.

After a quick shower, he got out and went to his room where he threw on grey sweatpants and a plain white Tee. On the dresser was a blunt that he had previously rolled before his fling got here so he took the liberty of using the lighter next to it and lighting it up.

"Whatchu' wanna watch?" The girl on the bed said getting comfortable. Nasir turned his head with the lit blunt in his hand and stared at her with a frown.

"Get the fuck out."

The girl scurried to gather her things as she sped walked out of his house quickly as possible. Nasir sighed once again in frustration and sat down on the edge of his bed smoking the blunt.

Kairo, Lani, Aubrey, were the only people on his mind at the moment and as his high started kicking in, those people erased one by one until it was down to one person.

Aubrey.

As soon as he finished smoking, he heard a knock downstairs and grabbed the glock off of his dresser to go see sho it was. When he got to the door, he looked through the peephole and saw no one other than Aubrey herself with a inpatient look on her face.

He placed his gun in the hem of his pants before he opened the door and walked away allowing Aubrey to come in.

She huffed and slammed the door behind her and stormed over to Nasir.

"I want out!" She shouted. Nasir looked down at her with a scowl showing his evident irritation with her sudden shouting.

"No" He simply said. With a huff and a pout, Aubrey pushed Nasir.

"I want out!" She shouted again. This time he didn't say anything. If he did, he would be sure to offend her. His frustration with her was already at it boiling point and this wasn't doing nothing but cranking up the heat in his system.

"I want out!" She pushed him again.

"Why?" He finally asked. Aubrey snapped her eyes to meet with his eyes and they showed nothing but fury.

"I almost died this weekend and you're asking why?!"

Nasir just shrugged.

Fear, Anger, and Sadness boiled inside out her and in one rash move she pushed him into the couch where he almost fell. A sudden rush of anger moved through his veins and abruptly Nasir wrapped his hand around Aubrey's neck and pushed her into a wall.

"Chill the fuck out!" He shouted angrily. Aubrey's eyes stared at him with both fear and anger but her face expression still said she was angry. He liked how she was so stubborn, it drew him in just like he was drawing Aubrey in with the anger on his face.

Slowly he leaned in and kissed her. This kiss was long and slow and it felt like their mouths were just making love.

Feeling her sweet soft lips on his felt like a erotic sensation on his mouth for he had been hungry for a taste of Aubrey. His free arm found its way to her waist causing a soft hum from Aubrey.

"Yoo, why you leave ya door unl-" Shakur said suddenly walking in through Nasir's front door. Nasir and Aubrey were caught off guard by Shakur's burst through the door and they snapped their heads towards him like deer in headlights.

-

A/N: Not gonna lie, If I was in this book and didn't have morals, there would be a serious orgy going on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reserved©️ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
2M 82.9K 37
©- 𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓✍︎︎
5.2K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...
18.9K 323 19
𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐚𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫.