Without You (Hybrid!Harry) (T...

By EnigmaticEcstacy

Louis Tomlinson, an irresponsible, brainy brat receives a furry surprise on his couch. Harry Styles is a pre... More

Without You
2. Innocence is Intact
3. Bothered Kitty
4. Stop Hissing
5. It's Beginning to Look a lot like Awkwardness
6. You Look Happy
7. Brave Kiss
8. Heat Signs
9. Sex Shop Escapade

1. Pilot

4.4K 197 149
By EnigmaticEcstacy

A/N: hi!!! 20 votes and 30 comments for next chapter? *^* (warning: abuse.)

1. Pilot

   "Fucking bullshit," Louis muttered as 'GAME OVER' appeared on the tv screen, "this shit is rigged." He restarted the game, which led him to where he had saved it.

His phone started to ring, so he paused the game. He swiped the screen to answer, "Hello."

"Hey sweetie," Louis' mom, Mary happily said, "How's my boy doing? How's college? How's work?"

"Hey mom. Bomb me questions why don't you. I mean it's only the second month but I'm kind of bruised from all the work they cheerfully give out. And work is good, I haven't been stabbed at the library or from one of my tutor sessions so I'm good," Louis said, getting up to go make him a sandwich. He was hungry from a hard day work of video gaming and masturbating.

"So I see that you still procrastinate?" His Mother's sternness made him raise his eyebrows. He opened the fridge and leaving the phone on the kitchen island on speaker.

"Oh honey," he began to spread mayo on the bread, "Procrastination is apart of me. I don't see myself parting from it soon."

"Louis, this isn't funny. You were late to turn in your college applications, recommendation letters, and basically anything else school related," His mother said.

Louis completed his sandwich with smoked, honey ham, "Yes. Very true. However, I was still accepted to Harvard, Columbia, and Stanford. My brains saved me and if that's not power, I don't know what is."

Mary sighed, "Why if one day it's not up to your smarts?"

"What would that be?"

"I don't know... maybe... love?" Louis could hear the teasing in her voice.

"Why didn't I see this..." he said in mocking distress, biting into his sandwich. Love? More like money wasted and not on video games or Porn Hub subscriptions, or.... well that was it. That's all he's concerned about.

"Am I ever going to have grandchildren? I mean you're my only hope. You know being my only child?" She said with a hint of laughter.

Louis rubbed his scruff, finishing his sandwich, "It'll happen. I'm going to pull one day..."

His mother warned, "Louis.."

"I mean..." he put on a act as if he had a live audience, "I'll find my love one day, somehow when the time is right." He looked into the window fairly hopeful (not really) and a bird had pooped on it. Okay....

"Well baby, I just called to check up on you? A mother never fails to worry," Mary said.

Louis softened, "I know. I know. Well I have class in about an hour. I'm going to go ahead and get ready." He trashed a napkin he used and walked towards his room, almost slipping on a article of clothing. It was probably his Arctic Monkeys t-shirt. He muttered, "That was a close one."

"What?"

"I almost tripped on a shirt?" He held the phone to his lips even though it was still on speaker.

"Louis that house better not be a mess," Mary scolded, cringing at her old home. It was small with one bedroom but once she worked her way up to be a doctor, she provided for her son and herself, including a new home.

"It's not," Louis lied, smelling the shirt. Ew. Definitely not clean.

"Well Bye sweetie. I have to go soon too. Love you!" She stated.

"Bye mom love you!" He said, then hanged up. He went to his restroom to freshen up but dropped his phone on his bed. Since he took a shower yesterday night, he was good enough. He shaved a little and face washed himself. He had hygiene but not completely (as you could tell from his environment).

He heard his phone's notification sound from his bedroom. He unlocked his lock screen.

Zayn: wanna come over your class?
Zayn: got green 😁💨

Louis rolled his eyes but laughed.

Louis: yeah mate but I have a tutor session after for like 30 minutes max

Zayn: after that then

Louis: alright then!!

He threw his phone back and went to his closet. He changed into a black t-shirt and some black ripped jeans and threw on his ID badge. He placed on his gray vans and left with his mesh backpack in hand. He walked for at least 10 minutes before he got to the train station.

The train wasn't full today, but there was a strange, eerie feel to it even though it was pure daylight. He sat near the door and played on his phone as he waited to arrive at Stanford campus.

He was lucky he could stay at his own home instead of the dorms. Luckily, he had smooth talk (and by smooth talk, he meant begging and fake health problems). "I need to have my own space for a certain amount of time before I convulsively vomit."
"Do you have proof?" Louis began to gag and threw up a little. They didn't bother him anymore after that.

Suddenly, a tall, white man sat in front of him and he looked tired as hell. Louis didn't pay mind to him even as if he could feel his stare.

The man whispered, staring at him, "Hm. Perhaps."

Louis' ass tightened because this dude was scaring the shit out of him. No pun fucking intended.

The man looked at his ID badge and then back up on him.

There were people around but they didn't care, mostly just staring out their window or listening to music.

Louis finally glanced at him back, but the man was fast asleep now. He thought WEIRD AS FUCK.

The lady's voice through the speakers began to repeat her message. "Next Stop: Stanford." She repeated a few times before it actually got there and Louis was relieved to say he was leaving.

The walk to campus was short and before he knew it, he was sitting in class with a pencil between his lips.

His English professor walked in and stated, "Good afternoon."

Louis was studying Computer Science but then he wanted to do English but then it was Graphic Arts. He honestly couldn't make his mind up. However, he chose English because even if he wasn't striving to be a writer, he loved English.

Class also lasted about 2 hours. After that class, he had Biology. He hated Biology, but it was required. Once that class was over, he had a tutor session to attend to.

He headed to the library and waited for his mentee. The girl, Eleanor, suffers in Trigonometry, so she's willing to pay about $30 for an hour.

Louis was highly good in all subjects, English, Mathematics, Trigonometry, Chemistry, Physics. However, as for Health... he had to skip that.

Louis sat in the back by the Mythology shelves and waited for about five minutes before Eleanor showed up in a white shirt and plaid pants.

"Hey," Louis said from the wooden table.

Eleanor smiled, "Hey. I know we discussed this on our last session but I kind of struggle on one of the theories." She sat down and opened her journal.

"That's why I'm here," Louis said. He held a pencil behind his ear and listened to what she had to say and where she was struggling.

"So you have to..." Louis helped her through it all and after an hour. They shut their journals.

"Understand everything?" Louis asked inquisitively. Eleanor nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes definitely. Thanks Louis," she said, standing up and pushed her chair back in.

"No problem. Throw me a text if you need anything else," Louis said, holding his backpack. He began to leave but Eleanor had opened her mouth.

"Uh actually there is something," Eleanor played with her hands, "I feel like money isn't enough so I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out for some coffee tomorrow morning?"

"I don't drink coffee," Louis said bluntly.

"Tea?"

Louis smiled a bit, "Alright but I have to take care of my cousins for while so.."

Eleanor grinned, "Is ten good?"

"Yeah. I really have to go." Smoke weed. Also to eat. He was starving.

"Okay bye."

Louis turned and walked out of the library and went back to the train. He sighed tiredly and his stomach grumbled. He hoped Zayn had food other than weed.

       The laboratory was drenched in odor of metal and machinery. A man with a lab coat, perhaps a doctor, stood in the corner, examining DNA of some sort.

Suddenly, a boy in a beanie and a gown walked up to him with a teddy bear in his hand. He rubbed his eyes tiredly and shivered.

The doctor turned to the boy, "What are you doing up?" He stared at him until he answered.

"H-Harry is scared. And papa-"

The doctor yelled, "Don't call me that. I am Doctor Desmond." He gripped the boy's gown. The boy whimpered.

"D-Doctor Desmond, Harry don't want to be t-touched again. Harry a-am tired of e-experiment," Harry whispered to himself mostly, his father ignored him.

"Shut up. I feed you, and your siblings and all other cats!" He yelled again and pushed Harry to hit the floor. "Besides you're going on a fun trip." He put up his microscope and test subjects.

Harry whimpered. He was confused.

"You're going to the outside world. You're going to experiment with a human other than myself and you will make their life a living hell and when you get to them. You will bring me back DNA and I will mix with whatever I have at that moment and create a more evil being. This being will be capable of ruining the world and the sad humanity people call society."

Harry was still confused, but nodded anyways. Harry wasn't smart. At least that's what Doctor Desmond had told him.

"Take off your beanie," Doctor Desmond commanded. "Now."

Harry obeyed, which had revealed his dark brown kitten ears. Desmond felt them and asked, "Do they hurt?"

"H-Harry used t-to t-t-them. Had t-them s-since b-baby," he said, remembering the growing pains with them.

"Drink this," Desmond ordered, forcing down the red liquid down his throat. Harry gagged at the force.

"W-What is t-that?" Harry asked, tasting the nasty drink after swallowing.

"For you to forget everything."

Harry shivered, "Why Ha-Harry n-need to forget?" He didn't want to remember Doctor Desmond and his treatment but didn't want to forget his papa. He was confused. He also didn't want to forget kitties and mommy. He didn't like it.

"In case that boy asks you where you're from and you might slip out important information about you or especially, me."

Harry was going to reply but before he could he was knocked out cold by the liquid he had previously taken. He dropped to the floor, long limbs spread out gracefully.

"Goodbye, Harry. It'll be a long time before I see you again." He went to his computer and began doing his business.

Louis Tomlinson's personal information popped up.

   "Thanks Zayn. Next time man." Louis said, hugging Zayn. Louis didn't have many friends but he could say Zayn was his best friend.

"Next time I'm coming over," Zayn leaned on his doorframe. His black hair was in a whiff and he wore all black. His piercing shined in the light.

"Yeah. Alright bye," Louis waved bye. To say he was high was an overstatement. He was still a little buzz. He ate a burrito too so life was good.

It was 7:39 when Louis stepped on the last train to his house. He sighed, looking up at the train's roof and thought Life is good but it's the same shit. Always.

At least I don't have class tomorrow. Ha.

He took a small nap and exited quickly out the train. It wasn't dark but he was still tense from the cold and loud wind. He walked the rest of the way.

His legs moved to the doorstep and he quickly unlocked it. He took his shoes off and they landed by the door. Oh well. He turned on the light and everything was the same. I mean why wouldn't it be?

He went into the living room, expecting to watch a show or even play a video game. He honestly expected to chill and just fall asleep right then and there.

Right on his soft couch was a boy laying there as if he lived here all this time. His cat ears and tail stood out like a bedazzled sore thumb and Louis- Louis was shocked and speechless.

He began to rub his eyes, it's the the weed, Louis.

He rubbed his eyes once again and the boy-cat-whatever, he didn't know. He whispered "What?" He looked around to check if he was being punk'd.

The boy was startled awake from the sudden movements of Louis walking up to him. Harry widened his eyes and whimpered. He wanted to scream. Who was this man? Why is he walking to Harry?

So he screamed.

QUESTION:

Feedback?

Who's your fav character so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.7K 11
In which Louis is a left alone hybrid kitten until Harry finds him shivering in an abandoned alley.
77.2K 4.3K 25
a.u in which first grade teacher harry is knocked up by louis, the columnist whom has a bulldog and specializes in chinese takeout and also falling i...
56.9K 2K 20
Cover by @Larry_smilinson • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ❝"Okay... I want. I want you to - to fuck me... in your wolf form," Louis said and Harry gulped, Ginn s...
4.9M 137K 48
When Louis Tomlinson finds Harry Styles sitting in an alley, he doesn't at all expect Harry to be different... or different in a nonhuman way at leas...