๐ผ๐’ž๐’ด ๐‘…โ„๏ธ๐’ฎ๐ธ -REMAKING i...

By Sallytheweeaboo

If the the first 13 chapters are odd..... I wrote them in middle school - the recent chapters are more up to... More

The Stranger
Fairy tail (remake)
First adventure (remake)
Strange dream(remake)
Motion sickness(remake)
The Necklace(remake)
Good night
The Special job
Glad to be back
S-Class trial
Screw it
Battles
Master Hades
College/sports au
The Black dragon
7 Years of sorrow
[Extra]Her past pt 1
[Extra] Her past pt2
The Eclipse of the Dragons
The Grand Ball<3
Welcome home
Our guild
The unexpeted
New enemies
The Flame
Song of the fairies
WAR
Breach
A hero in need
Alegria
True Ice past
A fathers last breath
Back together
๏ฟผ Demons vs Fairies
Final hope
The resiliant
Final brain cell

The lighting dragon slayer

879 27 3
By Sallytheweeaboo

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: The lightning dragon slayer

Natsu: Laxus!

Master Hades: That bratt?

Laxus suddenly head-butts Hades face causing an electrical spark everyone. While everyone stood there in awe.

Lucy: Laxus came for us.....

Wendy: That person is the master's...

Master Hades: So you're related to Makarov?

"How pathetic, I thought of all people I would never see you on the floor......princess." He turned to face Sasha while she was still on the floor. The rest looked at the two like they know each other. Whiles Sasha's reaction changed.

Sasha: Still calling me that at a time like this.....Sparky?

Everyone: 'They know each other?'

Lucy/Wendy/ Erza: ' Princess?'

Laxus: Sparky huh? All of your clothes look like shit- stained rags. Yours.... heh....you look like a mummy.

Sasha:....

Erza: What are you doing here?

"Well.....I came to go visit my ancestors graves. After all I was once apart of fairy tail. I had planned on coming to visit Mavis grave. Heh I was shocked that the second had forsaken him....AT LEAST MAKE A GRAVE FOR HIM... PAY YOUR DAMN RESPECTS." At this moment he gotten very serious.

Master Hades: ahh... that brat still had these kinds of actual relatives.

     They both fell silent, starting at each other  while the others are still on the ground. But instantly Laxus made the first move by kicking him with his knee to the old mans  chin and punching him. That made him flying into a wall, but with a flash Laxus hammered his arm to the mans face.

"LIGHTING DRAGON ROAR!!!!" A laser beam of lighting shoots towards the old man however he was so close but dodged Laxus's roar.

Hades summon a chain with a dagger at the top striking down Laxus but he dodged it for a second. For a minute it felt like victory for the lightning dragon slayer. But after he dodged it the chain connected to a large gigantic globe sphere.
It started swaying it to Laxus way, yet he sill dodge it but everyone still ducked down trying not to get hit with the large globe
He forcefully smacked Laxus face with much force with only his hands....
The Master finally had enough so he put an enchantment surrounding Laxus, making him startled for a bit.
The enchantment exploded but a line of electricity ran up the ceiling and crashing down to Hades's back. The old man begins falls to the ground like that.

Gray: Incredible..

Sasha watches on the ground but starts to smile weakly at the lighting dragon slayer

Erza:'Was Laxus always this powerful!?'

From a few seconds he started to kneel on the ground.

Laxus: Nghk!!!

Natsu: LAXUS!!!

"It must be the spell that hit him...." Lucy added

Gray: Hang in there, Laxus!!!

The blonde man starts to get up weakly and panting like crazy then he spoke.

"The world really is a huge place.... to think.... that's monster like this exist..... I still have many ways to go...."

Natsu: What are you saying!?

Master Hades: Looks like you've finally figured out your place, dear boy....NOW YOU CAN DISAPPEAR!!!
A beam of light erupted out of his hands in toward Laxus.

"LAXUS!!! Get up!!" Erza cried up but he didn't even move at all

Sasha: 'I have to do something!'
She tries to get up but she was still weak from that blast.

Laxus: I'm no longer... a member of fairy tail...

Sasha:'What!?'

"If you consume that attack, it's all over!!!" Wendy shouted but still haven't moved

Lucy: DODGE IT!!!

Laxus: But...if something happened to the old man... I still get angry about it right?

Erza:!?

Laxus punch the floor making an spark all over his arm heading toward Natsu.

     Then a blast that made everyone get impacted too. Everyone was trying to get up to see what happed to Laxus when the rubble smoke cleared away, everyone watched was he was falling into the large wide hole from the ship.

Sasha: LAXUS!!!

Laxus: This is my treat.....Natsu...

Lucy: eh?

Wendy: Natsu-San...?

Natsu got up to his knees and having lighting over his body

"Thanks for...the meal...." he added on.

Master Hades: He's electrified ?

"That's every last bit of my magic...." everyone turned seeing Laxus still alive.

Erza: You gave every bit of your own magic into Natsu!?

Gray: 'Did Laxus really get hit by that attack with no magic power in his body!?'

Wendy: 'He let himself get injured that badly just to give Natsu his power...?!'

Natsu: Why? Did you give me this...I'm so weaker than you...

Laxus: Its not about strong or weak.... who was the one hurt by all this? Someone with the guilds brand needs to handle this way...... Take the pain that was caused to your guild and return it from 100 fold.

Natsu: Yeah...

Wendy: *shocked* The flame and lighting are fusing together!!!

"This is the lightingflame dragon... 100 FOLD PAYBACK!" The lightning started to fuse together making a electrical flaming spark.

Lucy: He... ate the lighting!?

The eyes of Natsu started to be filled with such electricity in his eyes.

Gray: The flame and lightning United

Wendy: Lighting flame Dragon....

Erza: It's just like when he ate Etherion....

The fire/lightning dragon slayer started doing his war battle cry and preparing to attack at full force. He first punched his face pushing the man into the wall with total force.
Then he did a flaming drop knee kick infuse with the lightning crushing hades forehead After the impacted of the the lightning follows up with an attack

"HOW DARE YOU HARM OUR GUILD!!!" He started to have flashes of the people who were serious injured...Master Makarov, Elfman, Evergreen, Gajeel, Mira and Cana. He threw multiple punches at Hades, on making him punch to the ground and flew across the ship.

"IM GONING TO.... ERASE YOU!!!!!" Large explosion form his hammered fist and started impacted the whole ship from just one man.

Master Hades: Ngyaahh!
A summon chain bolted towards Natsu and bound his arm to them.

"Hahahah!!! I've bound BOTH your arms!!!!" Natsu broke free from the chains with ease making hades dumbfoundedly shocked

Natsu: LIGHTNING FLAME DRAGON'S...

Hades: Impossibl-

"ROAR!!!!!!" A mass exploded all over the place and a bright light erupts into the air.

The attack fused with two elements blasted out of the ship and on to the ocean everyone saw the beam of light form far away and stood there in awe.

Natsu started to feel drained from that attack and looks toward the old man. Finally defeated.

Natsu: I did it....

He starts to fall of a cliff[large hole from the ship] but luckily, Lucy grabbed his arm and slowly pulls him up.

Natsu: Th-thanks for saving me Luce... I'm completely out of magic power now...

Lucy: *smiled softly*

"It's finally over now.... isn't it..." Gray said while he helped up Sasha.

"Hell yeah..." She smiled softly

Wendy: Yeah!!!

———-with Happy, Carla, and Lily—-
The exceeds climber into the vents Happy gone first then Carla and now Lily.

Happy: Where do you think the power source could be?

Carla: With a ship this huge....

Lily: It has to have a giant Lachryma powering it.. speaking of which, why are we in these tiny vents?

Carla: I don't know ask Happy

Happy: No reason in particular

Carla/ Lily: No reason!?

Happy stoped looking down into the openings from the vents.

Happy: Aah!!

Carla slammed into Happy behind Lily slammed to Carla.

Carla: HEY WATCHING!!! Don't just stop suddenly!!!!

Lily: Happy what's wrong?

Happy: What.... in the world is this?!

The other two cats glance at Happys way having the same expression on there faces as well with Happy

Happy: It's alive?!

——back to the main battle——-

"You're quite some amazing youngsters..." A familiar voice rang out making them not expect to hear from again.
"That damn Makarov... he raised up such incredible brats..." The old starts to get up again slowly.

Wendy: No way....
She started to tremble at the minute he gotten up again.

Master Hades: I don't know how many decades it's been since I've taken this much damage.

Sasha: How much can this guy handle?

"It would be simple to finish this off as they are right at this moment. But I want to thank you for properly entertaining me..."
Everyone started to have a tension in their hearts, shaking in fear of what's going to happen next.

Gray: That's impossible!!!

Erza: That attack didn't even have any effect on him at all ?!

Hades pulls off his left eye patch from looking at it there were no scars at all.

"The devils eye...awakening." His left eye starts to slowly open showing a white glow to it.

Master Hades: I'm going to show you someone quite remarkable....The abyss of magic! The domain  of magic is far beyond any of you wildest imaginations.

Gray: No way!!! 

Wendy: That.. can not be..

Erza: I've never felt this kind of magic before...

Lucy: It's still increasing!

Master Hades: This is you end! Fairy tail

"Nghhhh!" Natsu tries to get up but ends up falling instead

Lucy: Natsu!

"Shit!..." he muttered

Natsu: I don't even have enough strength left to even move..!!

Sasha: Abyss magic....

Gray: What an incredible power..

Natsu: My body won't....*cough!*

Lucy: NATSU WAKE UP PLEASE!!!

"To walk the path of magic... is to sink into the deepest levels of darkness." His hair and beard started to float a little bit from the magical power he's releasing.

Master Hades: Beyond the depths shining in the deep abyss....is the magic of one

Sasha: '...Where have I heard of that before?.....wait Zen gave me a lecture about this!!!!'

Master Hades: But that infinitesimal distance... is the deepest stench of my path. Just a little more... and I will reach the magic of one!

Sasha: From the chapter 4 scripture 12 of the book of Zeref hidden magic. The punishers of the heaven ..."Nemesis"

Master Hades: What!? How did you know?

"Can we make this short so we can beat you even the author cannot keep up with your damn explanation, what is this History class?"

[authorsama: Ha!]

Sasha: Basic dark history 101..

Master Hades: I'm surprise someone like you would know such a thing. And still find it humorous after your damage.

Sasha: Probably from the lost of my blood...

With a wave of his hand many small black creatures started to grow out of the rubble and grew bigger and bigger monsters.

Sasha: 'I knew it'

Gray: What is he doing!?

Master Hades: With the magic power of the abyss. I can spawn demons from the lowliest of rocks. They are at once the dancing children of demons and judges of the heavens! This is hidden magic!

Gray: 'Oh Christ why the hell am I scared  for... Dammit'

Sasha:... 'He's explain this to us again'.....

Wendy: 'I'm scared! scared scared'

Erza: 'Each and every one of those things.... has so much power.. it's pointless to resist'

Lucy: *hugs into Natsu even more...*

Natsu grabs hold onto Lucy's arm. Which gave Lucy a slight short reaction.

Lucy: Natsu...?

Natsu: It looks like I've got a comrade right beside me after all...

Flash back
Guildarts: Fear isn't evil. It only allows us to learn our own weaknesses.
Flashback over

Natsu: When we learn our weaknesses! People can grow stronger and kinder!!! We learned our own weaknesses right now! So what do we do now? Grow stronger!!!! Face them head on! We've got our comrades right here....

Everyone started becoming less scared and being determined.

"THERES NOTHING TO FEAR!!! We're not alone!!." He cried out.

Master Hades: Ahh~ a delightful empty set of words. But even that ends now.

Erza:'As long we have each other....'

Gray: 'We don't have fear.'

Lucy: 'That is right... Natsu...'

Wendy: 'Even if we don't have anymore magic left...

Sasha: 'We won't give up until the end'

"What can yo accomplish with suck minuscule power? DANCE DEMONS OF RUBBLE AND STONE!." He commaned

Multiple demons turned into many black enchanted black beams that where heading there way, every one was about to attack them but the demons instantly froze and gotten shattered leaving only Master hades by himself. Everyone was shocked from the start.

Master Hades: Your still able to use your magic after all this? Unbelievable.

Sasha: What can I say I'm hard to beat, COME ON IS THIS THE FAIRY TAIL I KNOW?!
'Thank god he stop doing the lecture' THE FAIRY TAIL I KNOW WONT GIVE UP UNTIL THE END!!!

Her eyes started turning yellow again and having this cold but strong aura around her.

Everyone finally gotten up and runs towards the master giving it everything they got. Hades keeps summoning more and more demons out of the rubbles and started to fly towards them but Sasha quickly froze them with black ice smashing each and every one of them.

Sasha: I'll hold them off we can do this!!!

Natsu: YEA!!!

Lucy and Wendy grabs onto Natsu and pushed him making sent flying towards the final boss, Gray and Erza kicked Natsu's foot making him even faster, zooming towards Hades.

  With Sasha behind everyone else she did a roar that also boosted up Natsu's speed

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" The Fire mage did a war cry

Master Hades: Send everything to the bottom of the darkness... it's time for the sun to sink! FAIRY TAIL!!

[Large explosion]

Everyone took for cover and being shocked seeing a familiar muffler against the wind.

Lucy: Natsu!!

The scarf starts flying away but Lucy grabs hold into it.

Master Hades: Impossible!!!! That dark magic had no effect!?

Natsu: AHHHHHHHH!
He starts to punching to the head.

Master Hades: This cannot be!!! My magic.. is..

He upper cut his fist to Hades chin with full force knocking the old man down. Natsu starts to kick his neck then threw many punches like way to many at the old guy.

Wendy: ?

Lucy: What's wrong Wendy?

Sasha:[in total amazement ]

Erza: wha?

The main tree of Tenro appears out of now where standing proud to all of islands waters

Sasha: TENRO ISLAND HAS RETURNED TO ITS ORIGINAL STATE!?

When the tree came back everyone fairy tail emblem started to glow radiantly with magic.

Erza: Our magic power!

Gray: Has returned!

Lucy: Alright!

Sasha: About time!

The fire dragon slayer starts to punch even more. "This victory is ours!!!" He cried out.

"NO!!!" Hades slapped neck making him pushed back

Master Hades: until those of you that follow this path of magic finally reach its peak... THE DEVIL WILL NOT SLEEP!!!!

But Laxus instantly punches towards Hades face very hard and very effective.

Natsu: Laxus!!!

Laxus: GO!!! Fairy Tail!!!!

Everyone gave it all they had.

Lucy: OPEN TENTH ZODIAC GATE!!!! Capricorn!!!

      A muscular goat man with shades and a tuxedo appears out of nowhere, but ends up hurting Hades still.
Wendy: Heavenly Dragon's wing attack!!

Sasha: Ice dragon ...Ice geyser!

    She froze his entire body covered in black ice, and a certain someone was shocked that happened but have to focus on defeating Hades.

Gray: Ice Bringer!!!

   Two ice swords that were created form he shattered the ice in a X shape along effecting the old man.

Erza:  TENRIN PENTAGRAM SWORD!!!!

Multiple swords came crashing down to him
and last but not least it was Natsu.

"Wave dragon secret technique!Revision!!!!CRIMSON EXPLODING LIGHTING BLADE!!!!" A mixture with Lightning and Fire against Hades made the last attack.

    Master Hades finally been defeated and the others let out a cry.

While Laxus looked towards a certain ice dragon mummied wrap slayer and smiled.

After the battle with Hades everyone tried to gather their strength. Then Erza equipped into her armor.
Gray: It's over. Isn't it...

Erza: Yea..

Wendy: We won didn't we?

Lucy: Here's your scarf...

She handed out his scarf to Natsu.

Natsu: Thanks!

  Sasha starts to slightly wobble and falls to the ground but Laxus lucky was next to her and helped her up.

Sasha: Hey I guess we're not the only one that "shit- stained rags."

Laxus smiles

Laxus:...I guess so....I haven't seen you in such a long time.

Sasha: yeah...

Laxus:....I-

"Everyone!!!" The exceeds start running towards them afraid.

Happy: UWAAAAh!!!!

Natsu: You Guys....

Happy: HELP US NATSU~!!!!

Man3: Get back here!!!!

Man2: You damn cats!

Man1: How dare you do that to our master's heart!!!!

The bad guys start to chase them to the Natsu group.

Gray: Shit this is bad

Sasha: I just used every drop of magic I had on that attack...

Erza: Indeed our magic is absolutely zeros..

Wendy: Me too...

Lily: Sorry... my magic power is dried out too...

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!!!" a man called out everyone looked to the side seeing the rest of the fairy tail Sclass team well and okay.

Sasha: Everybody...

"UHHH whoahhhh! There's more of them!!." One of them said.

???: THAT'S M-Makarov!!!

???: LOOK OVER THERE!!! MASTER HADES HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!!

They all gasped at their fallen master on the floor.

Master Makarov: Get off this island IMMEDIATELY.

"Right away Sir!!!!"

"We got IT!!!" The dark guild started running away from the island.

Everyone cheered for joy and finally it's over....

Gray: Freed, how's Juvia?

Freed: She didn't come back to camp

Gray: 'I hope she's alright, but what happened with Zeref?!'

Then them Gramps started walking towards Laxus. Then a moment of silence from the two males....

Master Makarov: It's good to have you back.... BUT DID YOU THINK I WAS GONNA SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!? YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS!!!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING STEPPING FOOT ONTO TENROU ISLAND WHILE YOU WERE BEING EXLIED!?

Laxus: Shut Up, old man..

Levy: Master calm down!

Lily: Your head is huge.

Freed: L...Laxus...
The whole entire thunder-legion ran up to Laxus and started to hug him with joy.

Bixslow: YOU MADE IT BACK LAXUS!!!

Evergreen: Laxus!!!

Freed: HEEEEYY!!!

A moment after the three tacked Laxus

Sasha's Pov

My smile grew even wider thinking to myself that it's all finally over. We defeated a powerful opponent and reunited with Laxus...

*URK-!..*

Until I had the urge to cough up something, something heavy started to come up andI looked at my hand. I coughed out at seeing a black liquid spot on my palm.

Sasha:......

Laxus: Are you alright?

He puts his hand on my shoulder and looked at me worriedly but I didn't want to worry him or the rest of the crew.

Sasha: Y-Yeah I'm fine.
He realized his hand was on my shoulder and pulled back.

"OKAY THEN!!! Let's continue the Exams!!!!" Natsu cheered

Happy: Right now!!!!?

Natsu: That last part of the challenge of the test interference so it doesn't count at all!!! So this time, let's handle it simply! We'll decide it by battling each other!

Sasha: Oh yea that does sound like a good idea[eyes rolled]

He started warming up and punching the air.

Gajeel: Did something get knocked loose in your head!? YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN WIN AGAINST ME WHEN YOU'RE THAT BEATED UP?!

Levy: Calm down Gajeel...

Natsu and Gajeels heads smashed together. "PIECE OF CAKE!! Right now I've got the lightning fire dragon-KAPUK" Natsu falls tot he ground unconscious.

Gajeel: Who the hell falls down like that!?!

Sasha: Apparently Natsu..

Erza: Its a side effect from eating any magic other than fire.

Wendy: For the time being should we head straight for camp?

Carla: All your bodies could really use some rest...

Erza: Yea you're right lets head back.

Sasha: Wait a sec,  whos gonna carry Natsu?

Everyone: Not it!!!

Sasha: .....wow

Elfman: don't worry about it I'll carry him.

Sasha: oh thank god...

A few minutes later

Lisanna: You reopened your wounds Sasha ...you should had rested...

Sasha: At least Hades lost right???

Lisanna: Your injures might become scars if you keep on fighting.

Sasha: okayyy I'll take a break then...

Mira: Here did let me help her with that
- Lisanna help with treating Laxus wounds

Sasha: Thanks....

Mira: Is there something wrong?

Sasha:.... no it's okay

Mira: Does it involve you having ice turing Black

Sasha: !!!

Mira: I was right.....

Sasha:.....

Mira:...Whats going on Sasha?

Sasha: After the dark guild left.... I coughed up a black liquid... I think it's blood but in a black color... I'm scared if I turn or something.

Mira: No way you're too sweet to be evil.

Sasha: Thanks- ack! That's too tight.

Mira: Sorry!

Sasha explained to Mira how she gotten like this during tending to her wounds.

Mira: Wendy can heal her for a bit

Wendy: Mira-San last time I tried to heal her it didn't work.

Sasha: Its because of the black magic inside of me

Wendy: I'm sorry Big sis

Sasha: Hey don't say that you doing just be happy you're helping with the other guys here

I kneeled down to her height and gave her a hug

Wendy:[hugs back]

After that Wendy started trying to heal everyone. While I sat next to Laxus seeing him pinching Lisanna. He's still believing Lisanna stuffed but she wasn't, then I had the urge to do something.

A SLAP TO THE FACE!

Then I did it.

Laxus: Ow! What was that for!?

Sasha: Thats for you never talkinb to me 3 years ago

*SLAP*

Sasha: That's for being a jerk

*SLAP*

Sasha: That was for coming back here!

*SLAP*
Sasha: That's for getting kicked out!!

*SLAP*
Sasha: That's for pinching Lisanna.

*SLAP*
Sasha: That's for uh your cursed chiseled face.

*SLAP*
Sasha: That one was for fun.

But Laxus caught it with his strong hand. But his face was totally wrecked.

Sasha: Hey I'm not done yet!!!

Laxus: Sasha.... I'm sorry.

Sasha: uhuh

Laxus: I know you will never forgive me but now I actually realized that I care and I had to do something about it.

Sasha: *Sigh* Laxus ....that's not for me to decide it the people that you've hurt...But you know it's not too late to change that.

Laxus: I will

I embraced Laxus first, he was shocked at first but ended up hugging me back, I could feel his muscular arms carefully wrapping my entire body. He's very strong but his hug was very gentle and kinda nice....

Lisanna/ Bixslow: Awwww~

Sasha: I missed you...

Laxus: You finally joined fairy tail..... I'm impressed with your magic now...wait a minute did you just say I have a handsome face~?

Sasha: "Cursed chiseled face". To be exact-

Freed: AAAaaaaHh!!  SASHA YOU RUINED MY JACKET!

Oh come on, he broke my magical moment...how dare he..

Sasha: You said you were okay with me having your jacket.

Freed: Yea but don't destroy it.

"I was going up against the master and you think I'm going to be perfectly fine? Also it's just a couple of rips you can fix it again Freed." I was about to say more I heard another voice

[no one Pov]

???: Hey you guys~....
The all turn to Juvia out of the bushes crawling towards Erza and Gray weakly.

Erza: JUVIA!!!

Gray: You're okay!?

Juvia: JUVIA IS SOO SORRY... Juvia let Zeref get awaaaaay~ so please Gray-sama punish me!!! Give it to me however you like!!!

   She starts kneeling at him shaking her butt right in front of him ready to smack her.

Gray:I-I DONT HAVE THOSE KINDS OF HOBBIES!!!

Juvia: BUT I DOOoooo~

Then Gildarts finally showed up to the camp.

Gildarts: SO, you were exiled!? GHAHAHA!!! Sasha why bother to hang out with your boyfriend, what a total loser.

Sasha: Boyfriend!?

Laxus: Piss off POPS!!!

Lucy and Cana started to laugh

Sasha: ... I'm so confuse..

Natsu: HEYY GILDARTS, I CHALLENGE YOUU!!!!

Gajeel: HEY NATSU!!! Calm down

Juvia: Graysamma!!! Hurry spank me~

Gray: PLEASE POINT YOUR ASS SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Erza: Wendy shall we switch?

Wendy: Erza-San.... is that a nurse uniform!?

Yea....pure chaos..all part of the family.

A few minutes later

Elfman/Gajeel/Natsu/ Gray: WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!!!!

Gramps-aka Master Makarov: I... TOLD YOU~ We are suspending the progress of the s class advancement exam.

Gray: I DONT UNDERSTAND AL ALL POPS..!!

Natsu: Why are you suspending it!

Gramps: Well I had no other choice, from all the things that just happens today...

Gajeel: I want to become S-Level!!!

Elfman: Levy was the nominative candidate not you...

Mira: Among the candidates there were the councils men who snuck in, Grimore heart interfering too...

Levy. There wasn't an other option for their time round.

Gajeel: YOU'RE REALLY OKAY with all of this!?

Lily: Why are you getting this worked up about it all?

Gray: GAHHH!! I really wanted to become S level wizard!!!

Juvia: Don't worry my love, you will make it next time!!!

"Even a man has his limits." Elfman sighs loudly.

"There is no way I'll give up!!! I will become An S-class wizard No matter what the cost!!!" Natsu pointed his finger out to everyone

Natsu: Gray, Elfman and Levy.. your really all giving up? If that's the case then I'll be come S-level You hear me? S level!!!!

He started moving all over the place.

Happy: Settle down Natsu!

Gramps: This is a special exception.. let's go ahead and start the final exam..

Natsu: SERIOUSLY OLD MAN!?!

Gramps: *Sigh*...I supose it cannot be helped.......Natsu if you can win against me, then I'll promote you to an S-Class wizard.

Natsu: ALRIIIGHT IM ALL FIRED UP!!! Here I... GO..

*PUNCCH*

[*punches Natsu into a tree breaking in half from Gramps large giant fist*]

Sasha: 'He's a small man and his whole entire arm became so huge'

Laxus: Show off...

   Into the distance Wendy hides behind a tree look at Laxus with the others.
Wendy: I wanted to go greet them but I SOO nervous....

Carla: Eh!? What are you so scared of?

???: I've heard many different rumors it seems deep down he's not a bad person

Wendy: Erza-San

Erza: He's just a little awkward.... Even Sasha seems to trust him.

   She went looked towards The two dragon slayers, while Laxus starts playing with her hair but Sasha grabs hold to his arms preventing not to go even close to touching her hair.

Wendy: They do seem close...okay!!! I'll go greet him!!!

Sasha: STOP PLAYING WITH MY HAIR.

Laxus: But you look so different you had shorter hair. when I met you and still the same height

Sasha: For your information I have grown! And what is it with my hair! I never even cut my hair.. besides the bangs

Wendy: Ermmm hello Laxus-Kun... Big- sis

Sasha: Oh yeaa you guys never met Laxus this is Wendy! A sky dragon slayer and her friend Carla

Laxus: You're a dragon slayer?

Wendy: Ye- Yes I am
She stutterers as she fidgets with her hands 

Sasha: How's healing with everyone?

Wendy: They're all better now.

Karla: But you have to be carful to to drain yourself out.
She commented

Wendy: Laxus-Kun would you want me to heal your wounds?

Laxus: Its fine, I feel better now thanks to her

Sasha: What did I do?

Wendy: umm did a dragon taught you?

Laxus: No..a lightning dragon lacrima was planted inside of me...

Wendy: Oh! Sorry I brought up things..

Sasha: That's in the past now but Wendy you should really take a break.

Wendy: Don't worry I will.

Sasha: But seriously though Laxus what did I do to heal your wounds?

Laxus: You already know the answer~

Sasha:.....

Carla: Ohh for heavens sakes there's a child here, make out somewhere else!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 17.7K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
222K 9.2K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...