Kefla X reader

FcrimsonKingg által

This story is about you the reader (Y/N) and your brother (B/N) from another universe. This is not an origina... Több

Universe 14
Last day in universe 14
Universe 7
Hyperbolic time chamber
Idk
The perfect fight
New form
Not a chapter
Tournament of power (pt 1)
Tournament of power (pt 2)
T.O.P (pt3)The dreadful super fusion
Not a chapter (idea)
(Epilouge lemon)
Merry christmas!
Comicon
Dokkan 2
Dokkan 3
Dokkan 4
Return

How its going to work.

16.6K 83 39
FcrimsonKingg által

(Y/N) Your Name (obviously)
(B/N) Brothers name (but you knew that)
Ok so I am going to start this story when (Y/N) and (B/N) were young only because I want to make this story last I might or might not include a lemon it depends at how much I cringe at my own work. it starts off in universe 14 (Y/N) is about 9 years old and (B/N) 12 years old and your dad the god of destruction is told by his assistant that his universe will probably be erased with the fear of being erased he sends both his sons to universe 7.

And I apologize for my grammar especially with commas.

And it continues until the tournament of power until (Y/N) and (B/N) lay eyes on a girl fusion.

And I forgot to mention again not original I'm basically stealing but you and your brother are half god half saiyan.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

27K 838 48
A requested from -YezdanYava The idea came from him, I've merely just wrote it. :P He suggested it would either be based in NYC or London, being as...
16.7K 122 48
Hello everyone ! This is a Vegito x Gogeta book. Warning ! This contains lemons, and this story is like, very cursed and bad. Also contains other shi...
123K 842 35
the love between goku and caulifla happens after the tournament of power Disclaimer: Dragon ball Characters do not belong to me they belong to Akir...
4.1K 83 14
Five months had passed since Oren had defeated Piccolo Jr at the Vytal festival. For a while, there was a time of peace on the planet Remnant. Howeve...