✖️Return Of the Fractured Mas...

By FairlightNova

⚠️Rewritten⚠️ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokémon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The En... More

Introduction (Traitors)
Introduction(Ash and still loyal friends)
Preview
Prologue
Chapter 1-Flashback: 5 years ago
Chapter 2-Flashback:How They Met (Part 1)
Chapter 3-Flashback: How They Met (Part 2)
Chapter 4-Flashback: How They Met (Part 3)
Chapter 5-Arrival and their secret weapon
Chapter 6-Registration and good news
Chapter 7-Battle
Chapter 8- Start us off with a Performance!
Chapter 9 - The tournament officially starts
Chapter 10- First Battle
Chapter 11 - Preparations and a Traitor encounter
Chapter 12- Battling another one of them.
Chapter 13-A perfect birthday
Chapter 14- A day to relax
Chapter 15- Regret Or Lies?
Chapter 17- Never Give Up Till It's Over!
Chapter 18 - Believe In Yourself!
Chapter 19 - Back
Author's Note
Author's Note - Final Decision
Author's Note

Chapter 16-Let the contests begin!

6K 129 190
By FairlightNova

And I'm back! After...how long again? It feels like forever! Well, I've been waiting for this specific day to upload.

If you know what day it is, answer here:

Anyway, enjoy my return!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person P.O.V.

The Pokémon Contests were starting today. May, Dawn and Drew were getting ready, even though it's only 8 in the morning. And the contest starts at 5 in the evening. They wanted their routine to be Perfect. As top coordinators of Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, they were the opening act. Along with the top coordinators of Kanto, Unova, Kalos and Alola. And yes, they were all allowed to perform in the contest.

These 3 coordinators weren't the only ones getting prepared though...

-Aloha Café-

"Okay, Floreges! Let's wrap this up with petal dance!" A teenage girl's voice was heard.

"Bonnie sure is fired up. (A/N: Guess the reference)"Ash commented, smiling.

"Not only her. Mairin and Lana are too." Serena said, looking in the direction of where Mairin and Lana were practicing their routine.

Bonnie, Mairin and Lana, as you might have already noticed, are practicing for the contest. It is pretty early to be practicing, and pretty early for the gang to be awake. These past years didn't just change their strength status.

"Well, they're gonna be having a pretty hard time winning, I'll tell you that." Alain said, taking a seat.

"Can't deny that." Gary agreed.

"Well, we're gonna be the strongest coordinators in that stage. I'd say that everyone else who's taking part in that contest is gonna have a really tough time." Ash said.

"Why exactly are you entering Ash?" Sawyer asked, obviously curious. The raven-haired boy, or should I say man, hadn't told anyone the reason to entering the contest.

"I wanna roast those three sad excuses of coordinators with my own two hands. Seeing their shocked and surprised faces would be so priceless!" Ash stated, laughing a bit.

Everyone sweatdropped. Typical Ash.

"Hey, Jessie, you're entering too, right?" Lillie asked.

The pink-haired woman nodded.

"Yeah. I might not go far, but I'll give it a shot!" She said, grinning.

"Are you kidding? You'll definitely go far! I mean, you've entered so many showcases and contests, and you've even won so many keys and ribbons!" Mairin gushed. Making Jessie blush a bit.

"Well, wonder what those traitors are up to." Trevor thought out loud.

"Practicing, 'regretting' the betrayal, and up to their stupid antics." Ash said, bored out of his mind.

"You know, if you're bored, you can go train. Or practice for the contest at least." Korrina suggested.

"I already did that an hour ago. I had to practice at about 4 in the morning because of the attention I might've got." Ash said, still bored.

"True. What else could you do?" Aria pondered.

"Shopping?" Bonnie asked, coming back from practicing her routine.

"No!" Ash's answer was immediate.

"I was kidding." The lemon blonde giggled.

"Oh! I know! Why don't we have a mini pool party?" Max beamed.

"That's a great idea!" Ash jumped up from his seat in excitement. "Teleport!"

And, the whole gang disappeared from Aloha Café.

"Have fun." Jessie and James said together.

"A little help?!!" Meowth exclaimed running around the inside of the café.

"Oops." The duo ran inside to the stuffed in café.

-On the rooftop of the gang's mansion-

Ash instantly removed his shirt, and...

"Cannonball!!!"

Making a splash everywhere.

"You know, next time, warn us when you're gonna command Alakazam to use teleport. We were in the middle of practicing here!" Lana exclaimed.

"Sorry. It wouldn't be a pool party if everyone wasn't here." The Pokemon master apologized.

So from 8:30am to 4pm, they were in the pool, playing a game of volleyball in the pool, with Serena and Aria sitting in the chairs and recollecting memories.

-The Diancie Stadium (Only for contests and showcases)-

"Welcome one! Welcome all! To the coordinator contests! But don't worry, performers are allowed. My name is Marian, and I will be your host this evening." Marian started. "But before we proceed, let's have an awesome performance by our top coordinators! Top coordinator of Kanto, A-Sathoshi!"

Ash walked onto the stage waving at the audience.

"Top coordinator of Johto, Drew!"

Drew did the same.

"Top coordinator of Hoenn!"

Same goes for May.

"Top coordinator of Sinnoh, Dawn!"

Dawn as well.

"Top coordinator of Unova, Manon! "

‭Mairin waved at the crowed while walking onto the stage.

"Top coordinator of Kalos, Eureka!"

Bonnie was the most enthusiastic out of them, I'll tell you that.

"And Top coordinator of Alola, Lana!"

And Lana was the most shy out of all of them.

"Let these amazing coordinators work their magic!"

"Aipom. I choose you!"

"Roserade. Take the stage!"

"Beautifly. Time to shine!"

"Pachurisu. Blind them!"

"Chespin. Com on out please!"

"Florgess. It's your turn to bloom!"

"Primarina. You're up."

Serena's P.O.V.

The performance went better than I thought. Putting aside their differences, and made a great performance together! I was beyond impressed.

And everyone in this stadium thought so too. Because, I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF ANYMORE!!

Ash's P.O.V.

"That was an amazing performance! And you're all going to see more of it! The first round is going to be starting shortly." The host, Marian spoke.

I turned towards the 'Top Coordinators' of Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh.

"Good luck in the contest." I turned around, walking away. "You're gonna need it."

-Backstage-

"Great job, guys!" Serena congratulated.

"Thank you, Serena!" Lana replied, hugging her slightly.

"You guys were great out there. As expected from Top Coordinators." Trevor said, as he got tackled into a hug by Mairin.

"That was a great performance Ash, Bonnie, Mairin and Lana." Jessie said.

"Thanks/ Thank you."

"I'm up first. So, how do I look?" Jessie asked twirling once.

Unlike in most performances or Contests, Jessie was no longer wearing a disguise, but a beautiful performance dress.

"You look amazing, Jessie!" Aria exclaimed.

"Thank you." Jessie thanked. "I wanted to wear something different than a disguise."

"And it was a great idea!" Bonnie said. "It really suits you!"

"Thank you, Bonnie. I'll see you guys after the performance." Jessie waved.

"Our first performer today, is the beautiful and elegant Jessie, and her Milotic!" Marian announced.

"Wish me luck." The magenta-haired woman said, as she walked onto the stage.

"Milotic! Let's shine!"

- In the Stands-

"I-is that-"

"Jessie from Team Rocket?!" Johanna cut off Brock.

"No way. How are they still on this planet?" May asked.

"I don't know. But they're still probably after the loser's Pikachu. Such idiots." Drew stated.

The rest of the Traitors nodded in agreement.

Unknown to them, James, Meowth, and the rest of their friends heard them.

"You're the idiots if you ask me." James muttered.

"Will they be surprised. Those twerps are gonna get a whole bag fulla surprises at the end of this tournament." Meowth murmured, so that only his friends heard.

-Back on Stage-

The aquatic, serpentine Pokémon appeared out of her Pokéball surrounded by hearts. "Rain Dance please!"

Before the hearts had disappeared, Milotic used Rain Dance, it started raining lightly on the stage and the water made the hearts shine bright.

"Now use Dragon Tail!"

The water-type's Tail glowed as it smashes all of the sparkling hearts.

"Quick, Icy Wind then Twister!"

Milotic used Icy Wind, freezing the smashed hearts. Milotic then used twister right after. Gathering the frozen smashed hearts in one place, creating a giant frozen heart above them.

"Aqua Ring!"

Milotic was surrounded by blue giant water rings, and aimed it at the frozen heart above.

"Let's go Milotic!"

Milotic released the attack, colliding with the frozen heart above them. The heart exploded, and the tiny shards fell down on the two of them in a shape of a heart. Milotic raised Jessie on her back, and the two of them bowed, while still being showered by the tiny shards of the frozen heart.

The stadium cheered! Cheered and cheered!

"Well, what about that?! An amazing performance display by Jessie and her loyal Milotic!" Marian exclaimed.

The judges were even amazed.

-After a few performances-

"Next we have Top Coordinator of Kanto, Satoshi!" Marian announced.

Ash smirked, knowing this performance was gonna be one of his best.

"Let's show them what we're made of...!" Ash tossed a Pokéball. And out came the prince of the sea...

"Manaphy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And...done!

There's only one thing I've gotta say: Writer's Block, is TORTURE! I think I broke the record...

Time for the shout outs (⚠️WARNING! LONG LIST AHEAD⚠️) :
whatfurhan
Forest_Miracle-Fox
HaloFollower55
Mimichan37
Linda_the_Flareon
Vivekyadav449
-sercna
Cuteyybaby
2422love
Writertwentyfour
KenAncient
Lycanroar
Edriyn-
MaFTeyN
PKMNmianna
user52683962
Syahmies822
YigalOren
McludyJr
mekaninsahibiyim
user43556179
blasaii
turkunturkusu
BabanaParaVer-_-
NayinomS
mandang524
WhoIsThisUmut
birmeyus
GidiyorEllerin
threeson
adorued
oh_aksh
sedakrbdk
solgunkaranfil
brakbosver
bilicgill
Viraneee
jaegcr
Juntos_Somos_Poesia
creditz
Woodleyyy
002yota
MelodyQueen28
jollybach1612
Ash-Greninga12
SuperMega800
SerenityGrace202
zalsaoaoe
LainFeb
Reiji4594
x_aybuke_aleyna
_Mini_Zloba_
gecedekisontebessum_
esrarli_serseri
ruhkadehi-_-
sikimdemi--
Gin-the-Wolf
gamzeQalp
moralx
pembesu-
Ash2095
sonbirdalsigara
bomonti-filtresiz
gogolsarkar
NazileErol
TWINUK
watpadinsahibi
miss_kz
_-sendolugeceler
Vkooktup
Bloodburning
RoseMarie522
dead_work18
gecesendin
Azura_61 (New member to the Wattpad Community, welcome him. And a great friend of MeyokoChan )
dalinimi_ver
yorgunumveagriIar
AshKetchum2060 (New Best Friend)
dawnberlitz98765
RowletHood
FanficsBoy12
StrawberryNugget
hdmsvsjsbskgsbskssns
Braixenprincess12 (New Best Friend as well)
_maroza_ (A great author. Go check out her book 'Wolves', it's an Amourshipping story)
DrugsAndMoney
gecelerdeyim
MuratPala972
Akira_Dalles71
Reich_The_Anomaly
luegde32
Frankc0sn
xXRedKetchumXx
Lemon_TheBoy
hari_chan789
Dark_Enforcer
shotaruu
KodestekiSarap
Mimiroru
-gokyuzunde-
super_pokegirl
Laura_Haruna
Gaidaros
GimmeThatTaco (Has a wicked sense of humor)
KetchumAsh101
neyebaktinq
Psychicsabrina (New member to the Wattpad Community, welcome her)
ProfDabber
NateQuimby
Goku_kakarot_321
Easter_Bunny_45
HanaRameez (Relative of a family friend)
hafsarameez (Hana's Sister)
And
Ash_Ketchum_1 (Hana and Hafsa's cousin)
Thanks a lot guys...*massages her arms* Ouch, I think I've got a cramp...

Anyway, I'm outta my writer's block, and that means more updates!

See you guys later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Infested By krys

Fanfiction

23.1K 367 9
Started: May 15th, 2020 Current Status: Completed Completed: June 6th, 2020 What if Ash fused with Nihilego instead of Lusamine? __________________...
39.1K 804 15
So this story takes place 1 week after Ash battles replacement gym leader of vermillion city that is his first battle of world championships. And his...
30.8K 631 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...
497K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...