I won't go back

By LunarQuinn

Meldy puts on a smile for everyone. She acts like she's fine but she's really not. One day, she decides to ru... More

Run away
Don't make me
Sorry
Tell us... everything
I tried to hide it
None of your buisness Sherry!
Tell me, tell me, tell me somethin' I don't know
The Dream...
Hate you. I'm fine living without you.
Train Ride
Stop... don't talk to me... about it
Hit the road
The End

I kiss a girl... wait Lyon isn't a girl

220 8 0
By LunarQuinn

I turn only to see Lyon spinning rather fast. He honestly looks like he might throw up, I'm almost afraid to keep watching. But I do. The longer he spins the paler he gets.

“Ok enough let him go.” I cry as I advance towards him.

Lyon finally stops spinning, but he's so disoriented he can't stand up straight. I rush to his side and use my body to hold him up.

He tries to push off me, but I don't let him.

“Let me… go…” He says dizzily.

I sigh, “No, you're still too dizzy to stand.”

He moans. I can't tell if it's because he's dizzy, or because he's trying to protest.

“Oh Lyon, let me heal you.” Says an unfamiliar voice.

I look behind me to see a pink haired girl running towards us.

“No… Chelia… I-I’m fine.” Says Lyon slowly.

“Chelia” shakes her head and continues to come towards us. She stops in front of Lyon. She holds out her hands and a blue light glows from them. She must be healing him.

After a while, Lyon is able to stand without my help.

He looks at me and blinks a few times, “Wait what? Mel…”

I slap my hand over his mouth to keep him from saying my name.

“It's Macy.” I hiss bitterly.

He nods and takes my hand from his mouth, “Right, Macy… what are you doing here?” He asks confused.

I grab his wrist and drag him out of guild hall.

“What?” Asks Lyon.

I don't give him an answer, I just wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly.

Nothing can change how I feel right now.

After a while, Lyon wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. This is what I've been waiting for, what I've been wanting since he left: to stare into his beautiful eyes, to be in his arms, and most importantly… to be treated like the adult I am.

“Meldy…” Starts Lyon softly.

“Yes,” I say distracted by his eyes.

Lyon let's go of me, “I-I don't know what to say.”

I let go of him, “What do you mean?”

He frowns, “You came… and I was gonna try to forget about you.”

I gash and step away from him, “You what?”

He sighs, “Follow me.” he says mysteriously.

I follow him through the town. He doesn't tell me where we're going when I ask where we're going, he just sighs and continues walking. I take the time to look around. The town is gorgeous. The buildings are so simple, which makes it so interesting. There's a stream if water separating the town into two parts. I love it.

We stop in front of a house. It's like most of the other buildings, but it gives off a coldish vibe. Hey, maybe Lyon lives here.

“We're here.” Says Lyon slowly.

I follow him inside the house. The inside is so messy… I hate it! So… un… organized!

“Sorry, for the mess Meldy.” Apologies Lyon.

I sigh, “No, it's ok. I-I don't mind the… the… mess.”

He grabs my hands and pulls me closer.

I let out a small yelp if surprise at his action, “Lyon, w-what’s going on?”

Lyon’s only response is his lips crushing against mine. I try to resist, but I find myself melting into the kiss. He takes his hand and runs it through my hair, knocking off my hood. I grab Lyon's hair and start to tug it.

This feeling, these emotions, they're overwhelming. I like it.

When we separate, I collapse into Lyon's warm embrace. (No it's not cold, it's actually really warm!)

“Meldy are you alright?” Asks Lyon softly.

I rest my head on his chest, “I am now.” I say quietly

I hear him sigh, “Thank goodness. I was afraid my dream would come true.”

I frown and lift my head, “What do you mean?”

“I had a dream that you were, you almost… died.” He says softly.

I smile, “If that's true, then why'd you say you were going to try to forget about me? Did I do something wrong?”

“Naw, he's just ignorant when it comes to emotions.” Says an unfamiliar voice.

I look behind me to see a girl, and she looks like… like… like me! From her pink hair to he smile, to her… chest. She looks like me.

“H-hi.” I say shakily.

“Hi, I'm Sherry, nice to meet you Meldy.” Greets the girl.

I wave awkwardly, “Hey.”

“Meldy,” Starts Lyon, “This is Sherry, she's a good friend of mine.”

She beams at me, “Oh so you're real? I thought Lyon was making you up, you know,” Sherry looks at Lyon, “Like with some other girls.”

Lyon laughs, “Hey that was only one time.”

Sherry laughs and puts a hand on her hip, “Yeah, one failed attempt to impress Juvia, or “Juvi” as you called her.”

Lyon blushes, “One time, ONE TIME SHERRY!”

Sherry and I break into fits of laughter. When we stop laughing Lyon's face is a bright red.

I smile, “Relax.”

He relaxes a little, “Yeah yeah, but can we please get to the point?”

Sherry nods, “Oh of course, sorry Lyon.”

Are those two lovers? Well, then I guess there's no hope for me then. Wait what am I thinking? Why am I thinking like this? Stop it. Bad Meldy! Bad!

Lyon grabs my hands and holds them close, “Look Meldy, what I meant was, my dream freaked me out, and I thought I should try to forget about you Meldy. But I can't, I couldn't, you mean too much to me for that to happen.”

Tears form in my eyes, “Oh, Lyon I… I don't know what to say…”

He releases my hands, “Then don't say anything.”

Sherry sighs, “I'll make you guys a snack and I'll be on my way.”

I shake my head, “No please don't leave, I want to get to know you more.”

She nods, “Ok, I'll just make us all a snack.”

She walks and fills a pot with water and puts it on the stove.”

I take his hand and we sit down at the the table. I take his hands in mine and sigh.

“What's wrong?” Asks Lyon.

I let go of his hands and grab his muscular arm, “It's nothing, I'm just confused. I don't know what to think. From what you've told me, I'm special to you. But according to Juvia, you're ignorant. And from what I've gathered from Sherry, is that you're terrible with emotions and can hurt those around you.”

He frowns, “And you're right. I am ignorant, terrible with emotions, and I do hurt those around me, especially those I care about, like you, and Sherry.”

Oh, so he does care Sherry. They are lovers, there's no hope for me anymore. I can't help it though, I like… no, I LOVE him. I love him so much I have him. I love him so much it hurts. It hurts so bad. I'm in pain because of my feelings. Why does he make me feel like this? Why do I feel these… these emotions. They're so strong, and I'm not strong enough to take control of them. I'm so weak, and he's so strong. He saved me, and I'm forever in his debt, but it's hard when I know he has feelings for another girl. What do I do. Sherry's so beautiful, and I'm… I'm… I'm hideous!

“Meldy…” Calls a distant voice.

Where is it coming from?

“Meldy…”

There it is again.

“Meldy!”

It sounds like Lyon.

“Lyon…” My voice is so quiet I can't even hear myself.

“Meldy.” This time Lyon is right in front of me.

He's right in front of me. His pale blue hair, his sculpted face, his black eyes, and his heart melting smile. I love it. I want it. I need it.

No bad, bad, bad Meldy. Bad girl! Wait why am I talking to myself like I'm a dog?

“Meldy sweetheart,” Says Sherry.

My vision is blurry and her voice seems distant.

“Are you ok sweetie?” Asks Sherry as she touches my forehead.

I shake her off, “Don't touch me!” I say coldly.

I hear her gasp, “Sweetheart, I'm just trying to help you.”

“Yeah calm down Meldy, were trying to help.” Says Lyon

Their voices sound too far away, but I know they're right in front of me. Am I sick? Do I have a fever? What's wrong with me?

“Help me.” I say almost inaudibly.

The room grows dark, and I can no longer see or hear them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 10.9K 47
It all starts off when a drunken dragon slayer marks the blonde celestial wizard. [ A Fairy Tail Fan - Fiction by FairyTailKingdom. ] [ sting x lucy...
96.5K 1.9K 68
When his village is destroyed and he's left all alone, young Sora Lionheart assumes his life has no meaning. But when he is found and raised by Pydro...
15.5K 302 14
Since she came back to Sabertooth, Yukino has felt like she's being pushed to the side by her friends. Since the previous master left, Sting has con...
54K 3.1K 27
❝You'll never understand until it happens to you.❞ college au | fairy tail | jerza @ANIME FEATURED STORY