LOCA POR TI ✗ On My Block

By vidalocajas

"ya know, ella está muy loca por ti," "no mames." cesar diaz x oc season one COMPLETE - under editing! -book... More

PLAYLIST☽
CAST☽
UNO
DOS
TRES
CUATRO
CINCO
SIETE
OCHO
NUEVE
DIEZ
ONCE
uy
DOCE
TRECE
uh, hi?
CATORCE
QUINCE
DIECISÉIS
BABE
DIECISIETE
PARTE UNO - EL FIN
lo siento
PARTE DOS - EL FIN
gracias
hola otra vez
BOOK TWO

SEIS

13.2K 248 38
By vidalocajas

liked by j_turner, cesardiaz, notruby and 67 others
princess.espy someone said my tongue piercing was hot ???
load 28 comments
j_turner doesn't it hurt when u bite ur tongue?
monsefinnie i'm still jealous 😩
cesardiaz well, they weren't wrong

like any other school day, ruby and jamal rode their bikes while monse, olivia, esperanza and cesar walked. monse and olivia were infront of cesar and esperanza, talking about god knows what, while the other two walked behind, taking their time.

just as jamal and ruby passed the four, cesar put his hand on esperanza's side and kissed her, making her slightly blush and look at the boy lovingly.

after school, the whole crew went to ruby's to help make tamales. monse, ruby, and jamal we're spreading masa on the husk as esperanza and cesar were mixing the paste, touching each other's hands.

grabbing cesar by his arm, esperanza pulled him into one of the rooms that the school had. seeing who had pulled him in, cesar smiled as espy placed her hand on his neck, their lips attaching to each other. as the 'couple' was making out, an announcement was made about the dance that night.

just as the pair were getting heated, the bell rang, making esperanza remove her lips from cesar's, making him kiss her neck.

"and this is where we stop. we got class," espy said as she moved from the love-sick boy infront of her.

"just a few more minutes," cesar begged.

"i have a history test," esperanza explained, grabbing her bag, "how about we meet later? after fifth?"

"can't miss trig. sixth?"

"i could get out for a while,"

"hey, so, tonight, will you dance with me?"

"well, yeah. bailaré contigo. and ruby and jamal, maybe monse.. like i always do,"

"what about just me?"

"if we're talking about a slow dance.."

"no, no, no. hm-mm," cesar said as he stood up and grabbed his backpack, "not like a slow dance. a slow dance,"

esperanza giggled, adjusting her top as she applied some lip balm onto her lips, "no. please no slow dancing,"

"why?"

"we've never done it,"

"so? we've been doing a lot of things we've never done before,"

"friends don't do slow dances. certainly now friends avoiding chisme that they smashed,"

"oh, come on, it's just a dance,"cesar claimed as he stepped infront of the girl.

"slow dances aren't dances. they mean something," esperanza sighed, knowing that dancing would blow their cover, "we'll talk later, okay? sixth period, remember?"

"sure. we can talk," cesar began, "about how slow we're gonna dance, because it's happening," placing a quick kiss on espy's lips, he smiled, opened the door, and walked out with a smirk lingering on his face.

"cabrón," esperanza whispered to herself, not knowing what she had just got into.

standing with monse and olivia, espy heard monse talking about how high school dances were ass.

".. and grind. high school dances are the worst," monse claimed, looking down at her plate.

"really? dances in houston are dope, and great oops to meet dudes," olivia said, looking at the boys around them.

"take a look around. every hot prospect you see today is gonna be sporting wood tonight. it's not pretty. or impressive. dances are basically sex fests," monse complained.

"in a bad way?" olivia asked

"you can apparently get exposed," esperanza added, grabbing something random from the food bar.

"how?" olivia questioned, following esperanza's actions.

"you can get roofied or pregnant," monse complained again, "and i'm not talking about getting it in on the dance floor, which happens all the time."

"she means some made up scenario she came up with last year. something about going to the bathroom and slipping, then getting prego," espy rolled her eyes, making olivia's widen.

"it's true," monse defended her argument, "like peeing every time you jump. cause that's what happens after you get pregnant. even if you don't keep it,"

"goodbye, romance. hello, trauma," oliva said, grabbing a carton of milk.

"and according to some kids in my chem class, the school hired some lame dj from silver lake," esperanza shrugged, not seeking the big deal monse was making.

"for example, take sylvia and jesus, they were just friends," monse started, "until he basically draped her,"

"draped?" olivia asked, not understanding.

"mons means dance raped," esperanza explained.

"he was all over her," making the trio look at the couple who was making out, right outside the door, "like a prisoner. he marked her like a piece of property so no other guy would touch her. then she had no other option but to get with him,"

"okay, then what is it if it's not love?" esperanza asked, letting out a sigh.

"stockholm syndrome," monse said, taking a bite of her apple.

"you're making this a big deal, mons. tonight's gonna be fun," esperanza tried to reason.

"and our own personal hell," olivia said, as the girls reached the table the same time the boys did.

the tension between everyone was dense, and almost suffocating. monse and olivia we're almost glaring, while the boys lost the smiles that were on their face when they first arrived.

speaking up, ruby said, "i'm wearing indigo tonight. i thought we should claim colors to avoid outfit clashes. indigo? any objections? oh, and my pants have red pockets. i know, it sounds weird, but it works,"

"what are the pockets for? roofies?" olivia asked, making esperanza nearly choke in her milk she had began to drink.

"so, what time should we meet?" cesar asked, looking espy in the eyes, before looking at everyone else.

"yeah, lets get that in the books. the more specific, the better," jamal responded, "what are you guys thinking, like eight? eight-o-five? eight-ten?"

"i'm gonna play it by ear," olivia stated, "i'm not sure i'm feeling it,"

"what? why?" ruby asked concerned.

"not sure if i'm in the mood to be objectified. if i wanna see boners, i'll just go online," olivia said matter-of-factly.

"didn't you hear principal sarge? the dance is a no-bone zone," jamal said.

"are you kidding?" monse began, "dances are cesspools of bad behavior. i don't wanna go,"

not sure what to say, esperanza shook her head, trying to process what had just happened within the past ten minutes, before finally saying, "if monse and olivia aren't going, i'm not sure i will either,"

"yeah, people get freaky, but what's wrong with getting freaky?" ruby asked, "i don't get it,"

"yeah, explain it to us, espy. why don't you wanna go? you we're pretty excited this morning," cesar said, referring to what had happened earlier that day.

"that was before she remembered how lame dances were," monse said, not letting the short latina speak, "and maybe we're just not in the mood,"

"oh, it is your menses?" ruby asked quietly.

"her what?" both olivia and esperanza asked.

"her lady pond has runneth red," ruby said, trying to defuse the situation.

"lady pond?" monse asked, shifting her gaze to ruby, who was hit by jamal.

"what? what am i saying wrong?" ruby asked, clearly confused.

"everything!" the three girls replied.

"you guys don't understand what it's like to be woman and treated like an object," monse said, looking at the three across from her, "we have hearts!"

"and minds," olivia said, cutting monse off, "so, take any question that we're not going tonight. the answer is no. with a period, cause that's what it's actually called," he last statement towards ruby.

"olivia, esperanza, lets go dime in a less hostile environment," making esperanza look at her, as olivia replied "you read my mind," as the pair got up and started to walk away.

leaving the four left at the table confused, trying to figure out what just unfolded.

"what just happened?" ruby asked, before espy shrugged, and followed the two girls that had walked away moments ago.

waiting in one of the storage rooms, esperanza pulled out her phone to check the time. as she did, she also sent a text to cesar.

esperanza
donde estas?
cesar? hello?
i'm still waiting..

just as she was going to leave, the bell rang. crossing paths with cesar, she stopped him and pulled him aside to talk.

"hey! why the hell are you ignoring me?" esperanza asked, wanting answers.

"what you guys said at lunch really hit home," cesar began, "i don't want to objectify you,"

"monse was just talking about women in general. not just me personally,"

"oh, you don't have to back down,"

"why would i back down? you don't have to tell me if i need to back down. i'm okay! fine – fine. what if we skipped the dance?"

"my moms out of town and my siblings aren't home, which means that–"

"are you objectifying me?" cesar asked, scoffing as he buttoned his shirt.

"sé lo que estás haciendo y no es lindo,"

"no, it's not. i'm not just your boy-toy, esperanza. maybe it's a good thing you're not going to the dance,"

"it is?"

"maybe i can find a girl who's interested in more than my body. a girl who just likes to dance. slow," cesar said, smirking as he backed up and walked away, leaving esperanza speechless.

"hey, we should go to the baile," esperanza said, trying to act nonchalant.

"what? why?" both olivia and monse asked.

"because we can't let the boys win," espy explained, walking backwards infront of the two.

"no way. we need to stand out ground," olivia said as monse nodded her head in agreement.

scoffing, esperanza thought if something quickly, "which is why we can't stay home. we have to go,"

"i'm so confused," monse said, adjusting her grip on her backpack.

"we're falling into their trap, which is why we have to make a point. the point is that we go. if we don't, los chicos ganar," esperanza said.

"still confused. how are they winning?"olivia asked.

"by oppressing us!" esperanza said, hopefully gaining the support from the two girls, "by staying home, it's like they're putting us on leashes, giving us no choice,"

"i get it," monse said, completely understanding what the tanned girl meant.

"we need to break the chain and flaunt the change," olivia exclaimed.

"yes! our body, our choice," esperanza sighed, finally having the duo on her side.

"we all have to go. and look sexy," olivia started.

"but not for them, for us," monse added.

"so, we're dressing for each other," esperanza said, falling back into step with the taller girls, trying to hide her growing smile.

"once i figure out how to look sexy," monse said, as she looked ahead.

"it's a good thing you know us," olivia said, putting an arm around esperanza, as she smiled.

liked by evanavyy, monsefinnie, and 72 others
princess.espy dances are lame, but so am i
load 31 comments
evanavyy baile para mi!! 🖤
j_turner better not forget me again
cesardiaz look at my babyyyy 😍😍😘
[comment deleted]

esperanza 🤤❤️
im going to the dance tonight. just
an fyi.

cesar 🙄💘
i had no doubt about it.

esperanza🤤❤️
'our' canción has to be fast

cesar 🙄💘
slow.

esperanza 🤤❤️
nope, mid-tempo no más

cesar 🙄💘
sloooooooow

esperanza 🤤❤️
no sé, i might not go

cesar 🙄💘
we all make choices.

walking up to ruby, olivia, and monse, esperanza noticed that only olivia and ruby were the only two dressed up, while monse had on a hoodie and jeans.

giving the two girls a smile, she heard ruby ask, "what's happening? what is it?"

"some bullshit is what it is!" jasmine replied, "they cancelled the dance because of a fight. man, i mean, really? two putas got into it in life skills yesterday, but we still managed to make soufflés. a fight ain't nothin'!"

"it wasn't just that," another girl interrupted, "some fool pulled out a gun,"

"who cares?" jasmine claimed, clearly distressed about the dance, "took me forever to get ready. i even shaved my chocha for this," making the group that just walked up stop their conversation and look disgusted, "and it was a two man job,"

"hey, whats going on?" cesar asked as he walked up to the crowd.

"the dance got cancelled," esperanza sighed, "i was actually kinda ready to dance and all. it's too bad,"

"yeah, it's is too bad, huh?"

"but esta noche doesn't have to be a complete waste, my family is still gone,"

"that is a great idea," cesar said, "yo, esperanza's family is out of town, so party at espy's!"

as cheers erupted behind her, she glared at the boy, making him smile as he bit his lip, tilting his head to one side, "you said you were ready to dance."

the girl only closed her eyes, and shook her head, trying to calm her nerves.

hi there!!
okay so let me explain a bit. as you saw a couple chapters ago, esperanza didn't like olivia that much, but after hanging out with her in the previous chapter, esperanza decided that her and olivia would be good friends, along with monse and the rest of the crew. so, if her, monse, and olivia hanging out in this chapter not make sense, here's why!!

todo mi amor,
— jas xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 927 20
❈ ♡ ❈ i can't escape this now unless you show me how. on my block / cesar diaz. season one. completed.
202K 5K 23
"En un mundo lleno de Santos, ella era una Diabla." @ariyella Bigdickdiaz™
849K 10.2K 107
Honestly I think the title says it all 🖤
330K 4.6K 27
imagines based off the characters of on my block !! requests are closed :/