Birthday ☆Chloenette → Miracu...

By -NixxNixx-

It's my birthday... The day momma disappeared. I can't believe I remembered this day. Diary tell me, when... More

▣ d i a r y ~ 1
▣ d i a r y ~ 2
▣ d i a r y ~ 3
▣ d i a r y ~ 4
▣ d i a r y ~ 5
▣ d i a r y ~ 6
▣ d i a r y ~ 7
▣ d i a r y ~ 8
▣ d i a r y ~ 9
▣ d i a r y ~ 10
▣ d i a r y ~ 12
▣ d i a r y ~ 13

▣ d i a r y ~ 11

422 21 4
By -NixxNixx-

"So then when do you plan on doing the confrontation?" Tikki asked after finishing the last cookie on the small pale green plate that was placed in front of her.

The bluebell eyed girl sighed, she didn't want to talk about this. She knew that the Kwami would be absolutely against her going to give it to her as Ladybug and having Chloe see it out during class as she was Marinette. Chloe is smart she would figure this out. It was an ongoing delima that the bluenette had... Would she really care if Chloe knew her identity anyways? What could even happen? She couldn't blurt it out to Hawkmoth at anytime, they weren't like besties.

"Hey Dudette! Are you coming down already!? Alix and I are going to start without you!" Nino called upstairs.

Marinette internally thanked the lords for Nino shouting, she didn't want to reply to Tikki some fake and unreasonable plans. Truthfully, she didn't have a plan. This was all made up on the spot, Marinette wouldn't have called herself someone who was impulsive. She was impulsive with all the relationships she had ever had, the impulsion of the need of love and acceptance from the people around her even if she didn't return their feelings and ended up breaking their hearts.

"Mari, keep in mind that I need an answer from you because I know your most likely not committed to this." The Kwami told her.

"Please stop doubting me! I'm committed to this, but I'm just as scared as she is! " Marinette yelled, causing both Nino and Juleka downstairs to be utterly confused.

Tikki nodded and decided it was best not to question the Sapphire eyed girl anymore, especially with her friends downstairs. The bluenette proceeded to remove herself from this situation by heading down stairs to the living room to join her friends.

"Are you alright?" Juleka asked. It was quite odd for her to be the one breaking the silence since she was the rather quiet one of the group.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry about that... I just got a phone call about something and yeah they were asking stupid questions. " Marinette answered before sitting on a soft pink padded stool and grabbing a controller.

"Hey, you know that we're always here for you. " Nino said quite reassuingly to her. Alix nodded agreeing with him.

The girl pursed her lips together and nodded, even though she really couldn't tell them what's going on she knew that they would be there for her.

🐞🐞🐞

"Chat." Ladybug says while sending him an intense poke in the shoulder, causing the blonde to flinch.

"Shit! " The boy yelped, causing the Sapphire eyed girl to giggle. "Please don't do that to me again. " His ears drooped

"Well I can't say that I'll never do that again, but we need to talk. " She told him getting onto a more serious note and sitting down next to the cat themed superhero cross-legged.

"About?"

"Do you remember the missing Bourgeois case?" Ladybug asked. Chat gulped nervously, before nodding his head. "I'm thinking of reopening the case to find her and Ms Emile Agreste. They disappeared almost like at the same time and I think the cases are linked. " She continued on.

"I-I want to help you. It was really stupid of Sa- I mean constable Roger to cancel those cases. Just imagine growing up without one of your parents... How much you would be missing out on." The black cat themed superhero replied.

Ladybug's eyes lit up and a big grin was worn on her face,  "I'm so glad that your in for this case! My Kwami was doubting me so much and I really didn't know whether to ask you or not. I'm so glad I did. " She told him as she pulled him into a hug.

"Hey, we're a team. Of cause I would help you with any case big or small. I gotta say though, this is one tough case. Do you think we'll find any remains and documentation?" Chat Noir asked with a soft smile playing on his own lips.

"Uh... Before we try and get started I have one more thing to do and I will be right back. Give me around about fifteen minutes or so and I'll be back. " Ladybug suggested.

"Wait! Can I come?" Chat asked.

"Please, leave this alone just once I'll be back here in fifteen okay." The spotted heroine replied, swinging here yoyo across town to her desired destination in a matter of seconds.

She then ended up plopping onto the Hotels rooftop and detransformed back into Marinette. Tikki fell down with only half the energy she had before into the Sapphire eyed girls pink palms.

"A-Are you sure you want to do this?" The small ladybug Kwami asked.

"I'm sure." Marinette replied holding out a cookie for the Kwami, who took it with much delight in her tiny carry bag.

The bluebell eyed girl then went to the door which was left open by probably one of the hotel guests and went into the red carpeted hallways to the hotel. Marinette went straight to the lift, in which she pressed on the dial to take her to Chloe's level.

The lift gave it's reassuring ding that it was finally at her level and Marinette's shaky finger pressed onto the button which said level six on it. The navy haired girl felt her palms get enormously sweaty and maybe the yellow envelope, in which Chloe's diary was concealed in wasn't the best choice after all.

Ding! The lift chimed once again and now it was the time where Marinette had to go and find the blonde's hotel room number. However, she was greeted at the front of the lift with one of the room service maids.

"Hey, uh, could you please give me the directions to Chloe's room. I'm a friend of hers from school who needs to give her a book she left, is that okay?" Marinette asked.

The maid nodded, " at six eleven is her room. The door has embroidery on it. Hopefully that helps. "

"Ah, Thank you."

The girl walked though the carpeted isles, which were matched with golden wallpaper thoughout. Finally, she was at the door which had embroidery and 611 as it's door plate . The embroidery was quite pretty it was a tree with blue flowers and birds.

Marinette took a slight deep breath and knocked on the door. "Dad, I swear, this isn't what it looks like but it is I just-" Chloe said as she opened the door but then she realised that it wasn't her father it was Marinette.

"Hehe, I'm not your father. Your hair looks really nice." The navy haired girl commented. The girl that was right opposite from her had just cut her hair shorter than it already was and given herself a fringe.

Chloe turned a light shade of pink, "T-T-T-Thanks."

"Uh, could I come in? I have something to give you and it's pretty personal. " Marinette asked.

"I-I-Its m-messy..." The blonde told her as she stepped aside allowing Marinette to come in.

The navy haired girl stepped into the room which was huge, for a small apartment in a hotel block. "Nice room." She commented.

"Um ah... T-T-Thanks, I-I guess. "

"Now let's get down to the main deal here." Marinette started off taking the fluffy grey diary out of the yellow envelope.  Chloe gasped, that was her diary, she was sure of it.

"Ladybug felt something drop when she saved you and decided that this was yours. Can you confirm that?" Marinette asked, continuing on. She held out the diary for the other girl, who was about to tear up to take it.

"Y-Yes, that's my diary. Thank you." Chloe confirmed. The blonde was so happy to finally feel the fluffy diary in her grasp again. Oh how she missed filling up those pages full of different things about her day and her personal thoughts.

"I also wanted to mention on behalf of Ladybug. Both Ladybug and Chat Noir are going to be looking into both your mother's case and your friend Adrien's mother's case. She would really love if you would assist her with information you have and any evidence left if there's any. " The Sapphire eyed girl told her.

That's when Chloe's waterworks broke. She was so overwhelmed with both having her diary back and then the two Paris superehero 's were there to help with this case when nobody cared about. Tiny tears slipped down the blonde's face and Marinette felt sympathy wash over her. The bluebell eyed decided to wrap her arms around the taller girl who ended up crying into her crushes shouldcalle

"I-I'm s-s-sorry." Chloe whispered.

"Don't be." Marinette whispered in reply.

The blonde stopped crying and rested her head onto the navy haired girls shoulder. Chloe honestly wondered how she felt so comfortable in Marinette's embrace, that we was side ways starring at her beautiful features. The constellation of freckles that dusted the bluebelle eyed girls infectious gaze taking the blonde to the Milky Way.

"Take a picture, it will last longer. " Marinette broke the ocean blue eyed girls trail of thoughts, smirking at her.

The blonde blushed and quickly lifted her head. "I-I-I d-d-didn't m-mean t-to. "

"I'm just teasing you." The Sapphire eyed girl giggled.

"O-oh."

Marinette gently moved Chloe's fringe side ways and the light blue eyed girl felt her cheeks warming up. "your so adorable." The smaller girl commented as she noticed a small smile playing on her lips and her skin slowly sinking in on her cheeks. She has dimples, huh?

"Y-Your r-r-really c-c-ute too. " The blonde retored and internally smacked herself for her shuttering habit. Then again, this was Marinette she was talking to here.

The Sapphire eyes girl giggled. "Thank you." After she said that she noticed the dimples were on full display. Marinette couldn't resist to poke them and surely she did without any warning. The navy haired girl could feel Chloe's burning cheeks on her fingers.

"I never knew you had dimples." She commented.

"U-Uh I-I g-guess I do, h-hehe. "

"Cute. " That's when Marinette removed her fingers, mainly because again she didn't want Chloe to pass out in that very moment.

The blonde decided to keep quiet so she didn't embarrass herself any further. However, she didn't want her to think that she was boring like Luka had made her out to be.

"I'm really sorry to tell you this, but Nino is waiting outside for me and I should get back. See you at school. " Marinette winked heading for the blue padded door.

Chloe nodded. "Y-Yeah, s-see y-you t-then."

Marinette opened the door and closed it with a small thud.

That's when Chloe officially melted to the ground and questioned if she was really in heaven after that encounter?

🌻🌻🌻

Omg remember when I said I was gonna update like a week ago? I'm so sorry, I got into editing this and then I didn't go back to it until my period 2 Monday free period 🤡 then slept on it for the rest of the week 🤡

Anihow precious Chloenette 🥳

-Nixy ™

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

996 96 28
In the aftermath of a heartbreaking tragedy, Adrien Agreste stumbles upon an unexpected discovery that holds the key to unlocking Marinette Dupain-Ch...
13.1K 475 32
😅Not completed just on hold. Y/n Agreste, adoptive sister of Adrien and best friend of Luka Couffaine. She doesn't care about being perfect or doing...
237K 5.8K 24
This story takes place after the episode Love Eater. ꧁♔꧂ After Marinette confesses everything about herself to Luka, she finds herself falling in lov...
95.8K 2.3K 32
1st Place in Lukanette: 3/22/21 1st Place in Adrigami: 12/7/23 1st Place in LukaCoufaine: 4/26/21 (Subtle difference) 3rd Place in LukaCouffaine: 4/7...