ยน ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ...

By -voidtrina

๐”๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐…๐‹๐€๐Œ๐„๐’ | โ แดกสœแด‡ษด ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ ษขแดแด‡s แดœแด˜ ษชษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s, แดกแด‡'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡... More

๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ & ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐š˜ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š› โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šก โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ โœ—
๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ โœ—

2.1K 74 3
By -voidtrina

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

A STARTLED GASP ESCAPES her lips as the brunette shot up quickly in her head, mouth dropping into an 'o' and fingers rubbing the water out of her eyes. "Owen! I swear to fucking god!"

        Laughing loudly, he dropped  the blue bucket on the floor in the process of running out of the room, the said bucket slamming against the wood and making a loud banging noise. Katherine immediately jumped out of bed and ran to her dresser, pulling out a blue nerf water gun that she stole a few years ago from a kid at the park. It sounds childish — but than again, her roommate is childish. Owen Grady just loves waking her up like moments like these, therefore she always has to be prepared, hence the water gun.

        By the time she reached the hallway of their shared bungalow, Katherine brought herself to a stop. Owen was quiet, too quiet. Perking an eyebrow, the brunette quietly tip-toed around the room, continualy glancing over her shoulder to make sure he wasn't being sneaky.

          She was walking past his small room when she heard a slight filled spray. A fart. Scrunching up her nose in disgust, she slowly follows the smell, her hand then moving to cover her hand. She heard a low curse, so
quietly she almost didn't hear it. Following the sound, her eye sight landed on a small closet. It didn't take long before Katherine swung the door open and started blasting him with the water gun.

A startled gasp escapes his lips as he quickly struggled to cover his eyes, full knowing she would aim for them. But as quickly as Katherine started laughing, it faded jusd as fast when the water slowly came out in broken squirts — and then none at all. Noticing the sly grin appear on Owen's lips, the brunette chuckles nervously before stepping back slowly. "Uh—oh.

         Katherine tosses the toy gun at Owen with no hesitation, hoping to aim at his face to distract him while she runs the opposite direction. Her bare feet padded against the oak wood floors as she runs out of his room and towards the small living room, making her way to the front door. She pushes her self faster as she could hear Owen's laughter and heavy thuds of his boots chasing after her. Right as she pulled the door open, she was immediately slammed against a muscular body. Strong arms wrapped around her waist and she nervously
glances up to see one of her best friends and assistant holding onto her.

         Right as he turned the corner, his feet brought him to a stop. Immediately, his mood drops as he glared at the sight of the only girl in his life — that he doesn't get tired of and wants to protect every minute of the day; is being held by another man that is not him. Clearing his throat and crossing his arms over his chest, muscles tightening through his tight white shirt, Leo Adams immediately pales, adam's apple bobbing as he releases Katherine.

Although Leo is a big buffed out guy like Owen, the latter does scare him. After all, one is an assistant, the other is a dinosaur trainer. Averting his eyes from Owen, Leo glances down at Katherine; who was ringing out hee wet hair. "Kat, you are thirty minutes late."

       Being the top best dinosaur trainer on the island does pay off, especially working with meat eaters and so many of them, you tend to get a lot better benefits then almost any job in the world — I mean, that is if you can survive that long. Seeing that she has very little time to do things, she needed someone to help her with her busy schedule and keep her on track. And Owen isn't exactly the best help. Therefore, Claire Dearing set her up with a man who used to be in law enforcement, hence Leo's buff body. Now why he chose to be an assistant / body guard rather over a security guard here, she didn't understand. But hell , she was beyond grateful for him. He helps out witn almost anything and everything. At the cages, meetings, shows, making sure she doesn't sleep in; you name it.

Every day, her routine consists of the same thing. At 9:00am; there's training for the new hybrid dinosaur. Well one dinosaur now, since Alaska ate her sister, Everest. She trains the Indominus Rex until 12:00pm. At 1:00pm; there's the T-Rex training for Rox. At 1:10; there's the first feeding, at 1:45pm; there's the second feeding, 2:10; is the third feeding, and at 3:45pm; it's the last T-Rex feeding. After the last feeding and until 4:00pm; it's training. The training and feeding for the T-Rex is open to the public, now that Rox is well trained. If anything, the training is just for the tourists and kids. At 5:00pm; she has to train the velociraptors. She trains and feeds them with Owen until 7:30pm. Pretty set schedule. Easy to remember. But if you're anything like Katherine, it'll still be difficult to manage being on time for everything.

          Hence why she's late now.

          Once all of that's done, she could do whatever she wants. She gets payed a great about of money in an hour, considering she works with such dangerous animals. Besided almost working every day; the weekends she has more freedom. Whether she wants to work or not ( majority times she does because she loves her children )  If she doesn't go in, for the t-rex shows, they usually just put a goat in the padlock and Owen will feed the Raptors, he literally lives at the raptor cage.

        Furrowing her eyebrows, Katherine glances over her shoulder to look at the clock on the wall, her eyes widening. "Holy shit! It's ten o'clock and I'm not even ready!"

              Leo shakes his head, mostly at the procrastinating girl in front of him. "I'll cover for you. Hurry up and get ready."

              "I owe you one." She gives him a small smile to which he returns. Rushing past Owen, she rushes to her room to take a quick shower, just so she didn't feel and look like a wet dog.

            Now, despite Katherine always being late and all over the place, she does tend to be pretty quick when it's time to leave. As soon as she was told she was late, she quickly finishing getting ready. Consistentimg of showering, doing some mascara, changing, and slipping on shoes. Hooping on one foot to slide her foot into her last shoe, her hands grab onto the keys that was resting on a small corner table.

Walking out, she noticed Owen working on his motorcycle, which didn't surprise her whatsoever. That's like his second baby, the raptors his first. She bends down, placing her soft lips on his cheek. "Bye Owen, I'll see you later." She pulls away and he smiles up at her, words choking in the back of his throat. He was startled — too startled for the sudden kiss she gave him

         She gives him another smile as she swings her leg over her own motorcycle that Owen got her, before driving off as Owen's eyes in a dreamy manor, following her every move as she hurries towards the Indominus Padlock.

⋆✩⋆

           Katherine got there later than she wanted too, considering she lives far away from the padlocks of the dinosaurs; the Indominus Padlock being the furthest of them all. Unlike the Velociraptor Padlock, that's near the outskirts of the island, on the edge away from the park. Then the Tyrannosaurus Padlock is in the park itself, where there's shops and restaurants — called the T-Rex Kingdom. It's own little area ( to which Katherine fought for, after all, the Queen of Dinosaurs deserves her own kingdom. There's also a big lake in the middle with a huge Mosasaurs. Katherine wanted to raise Mo, but couldn't, she missed her chance when a blonde name Ashley beat her to it.

            Speed walking into the control room, she was immediately created by a darker room with a big bullet proof glass window separating the people from the Indominus. To the corner, was a table full of computers with filled with different videos of different views of inside the Padlock. A guard name Dan, was sitting by the table, eating a hamburger and didn't even spare a glance at the trainer. Katherine rolls her eyes, the two never gets along or even say anything to one another. Which worries Katherine — if this slob was watching over her dinosaur, either the dinosaur could get hurt or someone else and no one would even know. Shaking her head, she swiped her employee card that was around her neck by the large metal door before typing in the password. The sound of air hissing was loud and the large bolts unlocked itself.  She hated how much safety purcautions were in place, but it was for the best. As she walked down some stairs, she entered a lightly dimmed hallway, the door shutting loudly and locking behind her. She grabbed a red bucket filled with meat and walked to the next metal door, doing the same as tha first door.

           Katherine slowly pushed the door open, making sure it was quiet enough to not spook Alaska. She made sure the door was completely closed behind her before she started making some clicking noises with her tongue. "Here here."

           Not even a second later, Alaska, the white Indominus Rex, came out of the trees and bushes with her teeth showing. A low growl escaped her lips but Katherine stood still. Alaska walked forward a bit and Katherine put her hand out. As she walked closer, she immediately calms down and rests her about against Katherine's hand, nudging softly. A soft smile finds its way across her lips. Alaska has made amazing progress in the past year. "Good girl."

            A loud purring like noise came out of Alaska. She slowly stood up and started walking back into the forest with Katherine following. She usually liked training Alaska in the middle of the Padlock so some of the workers who are making the padlocks wall's higher, won't distract her or cause her to go crazy. Although you have to train the dinosaurs to make sure they won't get distracted under any circumstances, Alaska is not at that level yet and Katherine does not want to take a risk of harming herself or others.

           Alaska is large, extremely. She's long and tall for a dinosaur her age and she's young, still a year old. She's already bigger than the T-Rex, and supposedly isn't done growing which scares the hell out of Katherine, but she won't show it.

            Rox wasn't even this tall when she was a baby. In fact, she wasn't tall at all when she was one. She was only eight feet tall. Right now, she's barely eleven feet tall and she's four. The Velociraptors are only five years old each and they are up to Katherine's neck. They reached their full height, so did Rox. But Alaska did not.

           Katherine stopped walking when Alaska stopped walking. The Rex let out a tiny roar and Katherine giggled before tossing her some meat. Alaska caught the meat in her strong jaws being swallowing it withou chewing. Katherine scrunched her nose up in disgust before tossing her another. No matter how many times she works with meat eaters, seeing them eat raw meat discuss her at certain times.

           Katherine put the bucket down and slowly walked up to Alaska with one hand in front of her. She lowered her head again and Katherine started running her hands underneath the Rex's jaw, knowing that's her favorite spot, Alaska purred again. Katherine stopped rubbing her jaw and Alaska did a small whine, almost like what a Raptor would do. This action caused Katherine to furrow her eyebrows but she shook her head, deciding to ignore it.

           Katherine stepped back a few feet, clearing her throat as she rubbed her hands together in excitement. "Okay lets try something different. Kneel."

          This is a move that Katherine has been working on for a long time, so it's not new. Alaska obeyed and kneeled down, the trainer walking towards the side of the Rex and turning her hand over the bumpy skin. "Okay, I'm going to climb on you now."

              Katherine started climbing Alaska but she growled, Katherine immediately started shushing her. "You're okay, you're okay." And once she finally calmed down, Katherine slowly brought herself up on top of Alaska. And after a few struggles, she finally made it. "Stand." Alaska stood up slowly and Katherine wobbled, hugging tightly against the back of the dinosaur and hee hands struggling to grab onto something, but there was nothing to hang on too.

            Seeing how high up she was, Katherine swallowed thickly while patting Alaska's back. "Good girl."

       Alaska purred in response before walking into the forest again causing Katherine to shriek, ducking down to dodge a lot of the tree branches that kept hitting her face. When her dinosaur finally came to a stop for whatever reason, Katherine struggled to look over Alaska's big head only be greated by a clearing, she didn't even know was here. There was a pond for Alaska to drink out of and to the left of the pond was a large carcasses from a crane that Mr. Masrani, the boss, put up so they could feed Alaska during the weekend since no one besides Katherine could go near Alaska without being attacked. But of course, she is just as picky as her trainer and won't eat the meat they give, only preferring that Katherine feeds her instead of the crane. Of course, only one person was attacked by her but they was months ago before Katherine had full control of Alaska.

            Alaska kneeled down to the ground and Katherine climbed down from her back, looking at the pond in awe. It was a beautiful pond, a nice blue color to it with some tiny colorful fishes swimming around, different types of flowers growing all around.

           Katherine ran her hand through the water, feeling the coolness against her skin. It smelt fresh too. For once, she actually felt like she was in a forest. But you can thank modern technically for that. Alaska made a snorting noise behind her and Katherine looked at her with raised eyebrows. "What?"

          Alaska snorted again and that's when Katherine realized she was just sneezing which caused Katherine to giggle. "Bless you." Katherine took a glance at the clock on her wrist. and She only has an hour break and that is between the Indominus training and Tyrannosaurus training, and she was already running behind has it is. Katherine sighed before looking at Alaska. "Well, it's time to go." Alaska kneeled down again and Katherine took that as a sign that she is allowing her to go onto her back again and go back to the original spot.

            Katherine didn't know that Alaska was following her until she heard knocking on the glass. She lifted her head up to see Mr. Masrani and Claire Dearing by the window, pointing at the dinosaur behind her in fear. The windows lightened, instead of being dark so for once, Alaska can see other people besides her trainer. But that was it quickly a mistake when she started growling, teeth baring. It is no secret that all of the dinosaurs Katherine work with, are very over protective over her. After all — she is their mother.

           Katherine put her hand up in front of Alaska and started shushing her. It took a few minutes before Alaska finally tore her eyes away, but she didn't back down, even after Katherine started rubbing under her jaw. Katherine took a daring move, a move she hadn't down yet, and place a tiny kiss on Alaska's nose. As quick as she did it though, she backed up, Alaska snorting loudly and causing Katherine's tied up hair to move ever so slightly. Making her way out of the paddock, Katherine waves at the Rex, to which she snorts in return, before walking back into the trees.

           When Katherine was finally out of the tight smaller room, she was immediately greeted by Claire and Mr. Masrani, the latter clapping her hands very loudly and bouncing up and down in excitement. "That was amazing! You two are making process!"

           Mr. Masrani was taken aback by how big the dinosaur was, his hands stuffed into his black slacks. "She won't attack anyone, right?"

            "That's a dumbass question. She's part Tyrannosaurus Rex, of course she's gonna attack someone. She did it once, she might do it again." Katherine snorts, crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned against the door.

           Claire shook her head, a nervous chuckle escaping her lips. "Doesn't matter right now. What matters is that she's improving."

           Mr. Masrani nods his head but still looks skeptical. "Sure." Claire and Katherine share a nervous look, the feeling of eyes staring down the three body's.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

authors note : im trying to get a background of Katherine and her dinosaurs and so far it's flopping.

  trying to edit as best as i can before the new movie coming out
bc idk i just feel like this
book is kinda cringe.

but please keep in mind this
editing isn't going to be the best, top notch  

don't be a silent reader,
vote, comment, share

unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 238 16
โ ๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™…๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™. โž ใ€ŒThe story about how two people fell in love on a dea...
51.3K 1.5K 22
In which you must complete your first mission while also protecting two boys. Along the way, you find yourself falling for the older brother.
228K 7.5K 26
All Rylan Davenport ever wanted was a life of adventure. Moving to a foreign island and starting a new job at a world renowned theme park, Jurassic W...
195K 4.7K 11
"Why is that Raptor behaving differently from the others?" "It's kinda funny actually, she doesn't think of me as her Alpha but more like a sister o...