Ybn GroupChat

ang3laaaaaa tarafından

ITS JUST A NORMAL GROUPCHAT BUT WITH YBN AND FEMALES Daha Fazla

1
2
3 (Instagram Feed)
4.
5.
Instagram feed 6
❤️
Characters😘
7.
🙄
9
Newss ALERT
10
11.

8

1.4K 46 19
ang3laaaaaa tarafından

I woke up and saw Nahmir on his phone. I just sat there staring at him. He was so finnneee 😍👅.
" GoodMorning Bae!" Nahmir said.
"Heeyyy.....I gotta quick question" I said scared for his reaction.
"Yea wassup?" He said with his attention on me now.
" Was that a quick fuck or.........?" I said trynna look away.
" Um I wouldn't want it to be. I mean shit. I knew you for almost a year. What 8 months? I mean when that group chat started and you started treating mfs. I knew we was gon either be Bestfriends or we was gon talk. Lexus No Cap but I wanna be with you no lie. I love your personality. Yo looks . And how you carry yourself. So I'm not wasting no time to ask. Lexus do you wanna be my girlfriend??" He said becoming soft on me😩.
"YESSSSS! I would love too." I. Said kissing him and also looking at the marks I gave him.
"I'm bouta take a shower tho" I said.
I got up and fell face forward. I just sat there with my face inna ground. Nahmir started laughing at me.
" Guess that dick done fucked her legs up" he said helping me up.
"SHUT UP AND JUST CARRY ME TO THE TUB!" I said irritated. He ran my water and put some salt in it. He placed me inna tub and went to go pick out some clothes for us. I started washing my body carefully and tried to get out but my legs weakened.
"Nahhhhmirrr baaaabyyyy iii neeeed heeellllppp." I said crying.
" what you crying?"
"Because my legs hurt 😞." I said breaking down even more.
"I'll carry you around if that helps." He said while rubbing lotion on my body and putting on my underwear and clothes.
" I was going to the mall with Maranda today tho."I said.
" I know me and Glizzy going too." He said putting on his clothes.
"Oh." Was all I said. I looked at our outfits and saw that we was matching.
" Awwwn! We sooo cute!😍" I said smiling.

At the mall
I was currently in forever 21 on Nahmirs back. I saw this cute red off the shoulder dress.

"Bae this is cute" I cooed.
"Yes it is but too exposing." He said snatching the dress putting it back. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the dress. Who tf he think he is?
I continued shopping and I saw this fye ass pink off the shoulder romper👅. But Nahmir gon think it's too short. But who gives a fuck? NOT ME!

I also saw these things. Nahmir didn't approve of any of em but ion give a shit😂.

To me the was all fye asf. But I was done with forever 21. I walked up to the register so I can go. The man smiled at me. I smiled back but not on that flirty shit. I got Nahmir😍❤️.
"Hey cutie. Your total will be $300.97."
I paid him the money and grabbed my bags but before I could even walk away the man at the register grabbed my hand.
" Hey. I'm Jordan." He said smiling. I smiled back and said "Hello Jordan. I gotta man tho byeeee."

We walked in other stores and shit like that but I bought 8 pairs of sandals to go with those outfits.

I soon got hungry. I told Nahmir and told me to wait till we get home. If I don't get what I want ima whole new mean mf. Play with fire you get burned. I walked out the store to the car and sat on top of it.
5 mins later they came out there looking for me. Glizzy and Maranda started laughing while Nahmir sat there confused.
"Wtf is you doing? GET DOWN NOW" he yelled.
"NO I told you I was hungry🙄🙄." I said.
" REALLY YOU DID OF THUS CAUSE YOU WERE HUNGRY?!" He said.
" That's not all. I saw you talking to Lulu" I said getting down and rolling my eyes.

Helloooooi💙💍

Oh yea this is Jordan by the way:

Byeeeeeeeeeeee😍💙
See y'all toma cause I'm tired as hell😩🌈

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
112K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...