11.

5 Months later.
Maranda POV
"really glizzy are you serious right now?" I yelled
"man it was fucking accident" he yelled back.
"how was it an accident? you killed me in Fortnite and I was on your team?? How you gon do me like that" i said crying. These hormones killing me.
"babyyah daddy's sorry" he said hugging me. I pushed him of me.
"Move niggaaaa. But anyways KEKE DO YOU LOVE MEEEEEE!" I said jumping in the bed yelling. For me to be 5 Months almost 6 Months pregnant I'm hella active. Let me fill y'all in. Nahmir ended up cheating on Lexus with the one and only lulu. So Lexus ended up catching lulu inna streets and beat that bitch up **nahmir voice** (Montreality interview). Then we found out Lexus got pregnant by nick. Blah Blah Blah Blah lulu found out and her crew of hoes jumped Lexus and she ended up losing the baby. Then she distanced herself from us. She still talks to me and Glizzy. But she hates YBN cause they let it happen. Yep they was there when she got jumped and they let it happen. Where was me and Glizzy. ( my baby appointment so don't fucking trip)Foul rite? But me Glizzy and lex thinks Al has sum to do with it. We will get to that later. She wanted Nahmir DEAD but then she noticed it was a phase that she was going through. She went well is still going through depression. 2 weeks ago I went over there to check up on her after my appointments I do it all the time. And I saw her on the floor with her wrists slit and pill bottles everywhere. I called 911 and now she's cool. Yup that's everything that happened in those 5 months. I'm having a girl and a boy. Yes twinsss.
Me and Glizzy happy asl. Now back to why we think al had something to do with it. Ok. When the groupchat started Al didn't like Lexus because she was more of a fan of the main members of YBN. (Nick. Jay. Cordae. Glizzy. Manny. Fresh.) She wasn't worried about "wannabe members". So when Nick said "I made this why" or whatever that nigga said. (A/N: I forgot my self what he said😭) she got happy. Al was mad as fuck ghee. So he dissed her wait no tried to diss her. And she snapped on him. He got mad and started disliking her bad. He came up with rumors about her and more. The rumor that was the most rude was : "Y'all know Lexus fucked the other side right?" and "Yea she fucked and sucked Trayvon. And they other side." When Lexus first moved to Cali everyone thought of her as a Hoe. (Yes he told the whole Cali that😐.) she fought a few girls here and there. ( 4 a day. 28 girls a week. 112 girls a month.) but that only lasted for about 2 Months. Blah blah blah blah. We saw a figure that looked like Al in lulu and her crew of hoes car. But yup that's what happened.

Lexus POV
I decided to go to the mall today. Just to get fresh air you know live.

At the Mall
I walked out of forever 21 and I saw lulu by herself. "Jackpot" I thought in my head. I dropped my bags and ran up to her and started punching her in the face.
"THIS IS FOR RUINING ME AND NICKS RELATIONSHIP." I said between punches
"HEY STOP IT NOW". The. Security said.
I felt my self being pulled and I saw Nahmir. I flipped around and started beating his ass.
"AND NICK YOU LET THIS HAPPEN. YOU AND HER WERE THE REASONS WHY. I LOVED YOU." I yelled sobbing and beating his chest. He just held me while I was crying. "Baby I'm sorry. It was a mistake. Lulu was fucking mistake. But everybody makes mistakes right?" He. Said.
" So ima mistake??" Lulu asked.
"Yes lulu damn. Stfu now." He said.
"That's why this not yo baby. This is Trayvon baby." She said rolling her eyes. He just turned us around and we walked out the mall. "Don't fucking walk away from me Nahmir." She said following us.
"Wait till we get outside." He said looking at me. Soon as we made outside. I turned around and started beating her face in. She fell to the ground and I started stomping her face in.
"Ok Lexus stop. Come on let's go." He said pulling me off her.

2 Weeks later.
Me And Nahmir are now back together💙. I mean everyone deserves a second chance right. but i told him fuck up and it's fuck my done. i'm cutting his balls off and all 🙂. Lulu is plotting on me but who gives a fuck not me. Why? CAUSE IM LIVING MY BEST LIFE. I now have a makeup and clothing line. Maranda is going to join me after she have my god babies.