𝔊𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡 ✪ ybn | 𝐝𝐢...

De blvckthrills

YBN NAHMIR FANTWINFIC. Two pairs of twins, one mishap. Mais

NOTICE
DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
EPIGRAPH
 A Hard Knock Life
 Lashing Out
 | A Damsel In Distress
 | Thank You
 | A Crip & Blood
 | Sativa
 | Hesitation & A Free Day
 | Feelings
 | Don't Deserve it
 | Guaranteed You Prolly Oppin'
 | Beyond Feelings
 | Who To Blame
 | On the Run
 | Numb & Pessimistic
 | Freestyle Rappin'
 | PARTY GIRLS (⚠️)
 | Someone Possibly Snitched
 | Harden Up, but Not Too Much
 | Pink Matter (⚠️)
 | It's a Bad Man's World
 | And a Real Nigga's Playground
 | You're Thinking Too Much-
 | -Stop It / Make It
 | Pound Cake

 | Back in the Insitution / Megaman

812 46 14
De blvckthrills

The two week suspension was over for Nahmir. Today was Tuesday and he had school today.

He groaned as he stood from his bed and stretching. He sluggishly walked to the bathroom, brushing his teeth, washing his face and moistening his edges, the usual.

Afterwards, he decided to wear black biker jeans, a Tommy Hilfiger long sleeve shirt, and blue/red Nike 1s(as he liked to call them the Harley Quinn's).

He let his dreads hang, whilst putting in his nose ring(in which he forgotten he had one) and left his room. His back was hurting from sleeping the wrong way.

The twins entered the school as everyone was staring them down. Good and bad comments were being made as they walked in.

"Aren't they the Santana Twins?"

"I heard one of them beat Taymor's ass two weeks ago."

"I like the one in blue and red, he's cute."

"They looking at us all wierd; didn't they check their social media?" one boy said.

Zahmir was confused than ever, "Yo', did the fight raise our popularity or somethin'? What they mean by social media?" he whispered.

"I don't know, but I'm hatin' this attention," Nahmir picked his phone out his pocket, seeing his notifications were blown. His jaw dropped, "Bro, look!"

Zahmir leans over and seen the blown notifications from SoundCloud, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube. Zahmir checks his phone, too. The same thing was happening to him also.

They both thought back on the song they written and made a video about. Rubbin' Off The Paint, it was named.

"Can I get a picture?!" a girl came up to them with her Kodak Camera.

Zahmir and Nahmir stood, still holding their phones, not knowing how to react.

"...Sure?" they both say in a confused tone. She smiled and have her friend hold her camera. She squeezed between the twins as they thrown up their signs.

"Thank you so much!" she hugged them both and went about her day.

Nahmir and Zahmir looked at eachother, then at the crowd around them. Nahmir began to get claustrophobic. He needed space, which was being violated. Camera lights were flashing all in their grill.

Zahmir noticed his brother's uncomfortableness, "Can y'all back up, please!"

They listened and backed up a little. The twins gained more respect, too.

"AYE, AYE, AYE! What's going in here?!" Dr. Welding came from his office with a walkie talkie, his Alabama accent coming through.

"They the Santana Twins, Dr. Welding!" a boy pointed.

"The who?!" Dr. Welding yells over the chattering crowd, who were fan boying/girling. He finally pushes through the crowd, seeing the Santana's in the middle, being blinded by the flashes of light.

"What in the lords name..?" Dr. Welding says, "Come on, boy's!" he called the twins. They heard him and tried to follow through the ambush. They ran to the office as the crowd chases them. They hurriedly closes the door before anyone could get in.

"Anyone want to explain the reason of the chaos outside this office?" Dr. Welding asks as he eyed the twins.

"We had made video for a song four months ago and it's just now blowing up," Nahmir answers as Zahmir nods.

"I guess we're famous now, we don't really know," Zahmir says, rubbing his neck.

"Well I be darned. I knew you guys are talented and smart, excluding the trouble you guys worked up in the past, but this is huge! And Nahmir, this is your first day back. This is crazy," Dr. Welding sighs.

"Yeah, this is crazy," Nahmir chuckles. Zahmir chuckles along with him.

"After today, you probably can no longer attend public school anymore. It depends on how your day goes today," Dr. Welding says.

"Oh shit, foreal?" Zahmir begins to be hyped.

"Language, Zahmir."

"Oh shi-I mean my bad, my bad," Zahmir winced.

"Let me free the halls for you boy's," Dr. Welding goes to the intercom, "Everyone abort to your classes, now, abort to your classes, now. If you don't, there will be consequences."

Zahmir walked into his first class, seeing people crowding around his desk. He frowned as he seen his friend, Cordae, snickering. He flicked his middle finger at him.

"The people whom are crowding Zahmir's desk needs to get up and move, now!" Ms. Elle says. Everyone moved from his desk into their own seat. They were scared of her because they knew she was a mad black woman and didn't play.

"Thank you, Ms. Elle," Zahmir said, sitting at his desk.

"No problem, baby. I want you to learn and work in peace. There was a email sent out to all your teachers telling us you need personal space, I got you," Ms. Elle smiles, kindly as she sets a sheet on his desk.

Zahmir was in his next period, watching the teacher write number equations on the promethean board. He heard snickering beside him and seen it was Taymor and his lil' buddies. Taymor was whispering to his clique while looking at Zahmir. Zahmir stared at him, cutting his eyes. He disliked when someone didn't talk shit to his face. He was a hot head if you haven't noticed.

[PLAYLIST▶️: MEGAMAN BY TAY K.]

Taymor whispered a last thing before saying, "Aye, nigga, you got a problem? Huh, lil nigga?"

"Naw, but you a bitch nigga talkin' behind my muh'fuckin' back. Ole donkey jerk ass nigga," the class instigated sending a chorus of oh's and ooo's throughout the classroom.

"Hush while I'm teaching!" The little old white lady, Mrs. Kroche, says, "I need to use the restroom. All this better be sorted out when I come back!" she exits the classroom. Thats when the real heat began to rise.

"Nigga you wanna get physical? I'll beat your ass like I did yo' pussy ass twin!" Taymor laughed as everyone instigated again.

"Last time I checked, he beat yo' fuckin' ass! And nigga I'll tap dance on yo' fuckin' head-let's go bruh!"

"I'll kill you with my bare hands, keep playin'!" Taymor hopped from his seat, squaring up.

"Bruh, sit yo' ass down-" one of his friends said.

"Naw, he wanna fight, let's fight."

Zahmir laughs, "If you wanna fight, you gone get yo' ass beat twice!" the class oh'd.

"You over there talkin' shit, but you ain't stood up up yet!"

"Naw, a real nigga don't hit first; only pussy niggas do and obviously yo' ass one!" Zahmir stood from his desk, "Come at me bro!"

Taymor punched Zahmir in the mouth, causing his inner lip to get pierced by his red braces. The girl's who screamed were fans of Zahmir yelled, "Get up, Zahmir!"

Zahmir took the hype and turned it into energy, punching Taymor on his cheek, causing him to hit his head on the corner of the desk. Blood gushed from Taymor's head as he was going in and out of consciousness.

Taymor managed to flip Zahmir on his back, banging textbooks on his chest and face. Zahmir groaned, snatching the textbook and throwing the textbook at his opponent's face, knocking him out cold.

[MEGAMAN BY TAY K IS PAUSED .]

Zahmir dusted himself off. Everyone was quiet as he walked out the classroom. His temples were throbbing, harshly.

"Oh my goodness!" two girl's ran towards him as he fell unconscious.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17.3K 731 81
more characters, more exes, more ybn drama (THIS IS NOT BOOK ONE)
167K 5.4K 38
𝓎𝒷𝓃𝓀 | '𝒾𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒾 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
1.1K 113 19
"You broke my heart.... now regret in your tears bitch"....
141K 4.2K 37
"damn, you really thought I'd just forget about you like that?" this story follows kiari,nick, and their group of friends as they deal with fame, lo...