Individual Roleplay

By hunney-

book of oc's & such roleplay with me More

[f!]
[f!]
[f!]
[f!]
[f!]
[f!]
[f!]
[f!]
[m!]
[f!]
[m!]
[f!]
[f!]
[m!]
[f!]
[f!]
[f!]
-
[f]
[f]
[f]
[f]
[m]
[f]
[f]
[f]
[f]
[f]
[m]
[family]
[f]
[m&f]
[f]
[f]
[f]
[f]
[f]
scenarios
[f]
[f]
[f]
[f]
more scenarios
[f]
[f]
[f]
[f]
[f]
[m&f]
[f]
scenarios
[m]
[f]
[f]
[f]
[m]
[f&f]
[family]
[f]
[f]
[m&m]
[f]
[f]
[f]
[m]
[f]
[m]
[f]
[f]
[f]
[f]
[f]
[f]
[f]
[f]
[f]

[m&f!]

155 3 3
By hunney-

fraternal twins!
[of vampire diaries]

name;
emilia sheila lockwood.

alias;
em.
emi.
mimi.

age;
17+

birthday;
november 14.

gender;
female.

height;
5'4 ₃/₄

sexuality;
aromantic.
heterosexual.

personality;
emilia is definitely one with "no strings attached." of course, she was taught by the one who basically made up that line; damon salvatore.
before she met him, whilst she was very young, she was rather lonely, with no one but herself to talk to. she had cut herself off from the world around her and focused on one thing: her magic. while she tried learning more about her mother as well.
until damon came along, you could say she was a definite outcast who rarely attended school. and even then, she was smarter than your average second grader.
damon has mostly sculpted her into who she is now, and she thanks him for it.
she doesn't trust a soul, and she's mostly very cruel to those around her. not including damon, of course. he was the only person in the whole world, who she could actually come to trust as well as love. and of course, she cared for her brother and his safety, they weren't too close to be totally honest.
she's quite blunt and is always putting things as is. for she hates lying and dishonesty. she normally never lies.
she definitely doesn't have a tolerance for lying, disrespect or disobedience.
she gets angered rather easily, as that's a trait she gained from her father, or you could call it the werewolf jean.
she's naturally confident on the outside, seemingly with no doubts or regrets, she keeps all of her fears locked up. she pushes them away and acts if they don't exist. she can do that with people, too.
as i was saying before, she's all for the "no strings attached." not even just about sex, but mostly sex of course. don't get me wrong, she is loyal, but once you backstab her, you always have to be prepared. because she's getting her revenge. whether it's sleeping with your boyfriend, putting someone you love in a hospital, or even hurting you,
physically and emotionally of course.
emilia isn't one to show how she feels, or rather no one has given her the chance to say. she's just the mento in a sprite bottle, preparing to explode always.

appearance;

species;
werewolf, witch.
daughter of bonnie bennett and tyler lockwood.

likes;
— damon salvatore.
— sex.
— donuts.

dislikes;
— lying, liars.
— klaus mikaelson.
— people who crave attention,
and do things for attention.

habits;
— never believing a word.
— starting fights.

status;
single.

other;
she currently lives with damon salvatore.

backstory;
whilst emilia had no mother to connect with, for she had died giving birth to elijah, her twin brother. she neither had a father to connect with, as he was occupied with her brother, doing werewolf things that she hadn't had yet.
at first, she practiced magic on her own, finding all of her mothers old spell books and doing all she could. when an immortal being swooped into her life, with the name of damon salvatore. she came quite fond of him and they bonded, and soon she began to spend most days at his house. he even let her rummage through old books, and he even told her stories about her mother, or who he called, "bon bon." you could say he nearly raised her, but that wouldn't be quite right. because damon had no idea how to raise anyone or anything. he certainly did teach her many, many life lesson, tricks and all. and you could even say that damon, who was heartless, cold, and selfish, had actually come to love emilia. and you could then say, emilia, who is also rude and cruel, because of damon's doing and teachings, has come to love damon as well. they were a well matched pair. both cruel to others, while they can connect with only each other.
although, when emilia was fifteen years old, she triggered her werewolf curse. she was out with damon and he was currently on one of his killing sprees, and while someone was attempting to stab damon, she made a move first and killed them. she was well trained in combat to say the least.

+

name;
elijah richard lockwood.

alias;
eli.

age;
17+

birthday;
november 14.

gender;
male.

height;
5'7

sexuality;
heterosexual.

personality;
he most certainly has a quirky personality. he's usually one to crack the jokes, even in very serious moments. although, has a very short temper and will snap very quickly.
he tries his best to be caring and loving, although it just isn't in his nature.
he's actually quite selfless. he doesn't typically enjoy hurting others, but when it comes down to someone he considers a close friend, hurting someone doesn't even matter, he's ready to kill.
he's always funny, and never seems to let anyone down. he's very much trust worthy and never breaks a promise.

appearance;

species;
werewolf, warlock.
son of bonnie bennett and tyler lockwood.

likes;
— making people laugh.
— funny things, in general.
— beauty sleep.
— running.
— water.

dislikes;
— klaus mikaelson.
— wearing glasses.
— hurting others.
— being ignored.

habits;
just being funny.

status;
broke up with his girlfriend last month, now currently single.

other;
normally wears contacts.
currently lives with matt donovan in a two bedroom apartment.

backstory;
emilia did come out first, while elijah had come out no later than ten minutes after. although, his arrival resulted in the death of his mother, bonnie bennett. for she couldn't take it and let the light pull her in. which then triggered a curse at the youngest of all ages. it was the werewolf jean, which ran in his father's side of the family, tyler lockwood.
he transformed into a wolf every full moon, whilst his father did his best to help him out.
and although he does have witch blood running through his veins, he does not practice magic. simply because he —secretly— blames himself for his mother's death.
when elijah was only eleven years old, tyler lockwood, his father, came to an end. klaus mikaelson had finally murdered him. his father was on the run that past year, and it was apparent that klaus finally caught up to him.
the death of their only parent, they, mostly elijah, had soon made it their life's mission to, of course, hunt him down and do just the same to him what he did to their father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 6.1K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
56.7K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
25.7K 2.2K 43
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
143K 5.2K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !