Married To A Rap God

By DolanBitchXD

Marshall and Anna Mathers were married for 2 years they decided that it's time to step up marriage by albums... More

The Wedding
Power Couple
Lifes A Drag
Our Album
Fertility Update
Baby Talk
Vacation
Miscarriage
Doctors Appointment
Burning Love
Marshalls Mom
Make up
Meeting
Alyssa
Alyssa Grace Mathers
At Home
On Tour
The End
Authors Note Again

Getting Over The Miscarriage

524 7 0
By DolanBitchXD

Marshalls POV
When we heard that Angelina had a miscarriage it was very sad for Anna definitely because once she heard the words "miscarriage" she started crying I tried to help her when we got home she was all sad and depressed on our bed sleeping and reading the same depressing ass book "Everything I never told you" I tried to get her out of bed today and she was not happy She took a bath today and I was sitting right next to her and when she washed out all of the conditioner I said baby please smile you haven't smiled in a week! "Marshall that baby would've completed us we would've been a family and it's sad that we didn't get to see the baby" Anna said, I know baby look you just need to let go of everything sad alright come on chin up I said.  She got out of the bath and was quiet she went to bed so fast as I saw her in pain I called Angelina and asked her if we could do something special for Anna so she can get cheered up and hopefully she smiles finally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
12.7K 208 26
Camille Michaels is the sexy, fearless, confident eighteen year old daughter of Shawn Michaels. Dean Ambrose is the sexy, fearless, confident,unpredi...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC