The nice Bakugo

By Venus_Starz

What if Bakugo never was this mean guy and was actually really nice. What would happen then? ⚠️WARNING⚠️ I DO... More

~1~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT

~2~

10.3K 172 135
By Venus_Starz

~Author-San~
Again this pic has nothing to do with the story line but come on... isn't this like soooo perfect!
«————————»

~Bakugo's POV~
Our first fighting lesson. All Might was the teacher. We were put in teams of two, one team was the 'hero' the other was the 'villain'. My teammate was Iida. I was glad to be teamed with him. He is strickt and always know a way out of a difficult situation. One problem was we were the 'villain' team. The 'hero we were out again was non other then Deku and Uraraka. This was going to be a tuft fight.

*during the fight*
The last few minutes started. Nobody made a move. Iida and I were separated same for Deku and Uraraka. Iida and I decided it was for the best if he stayed with the wappon and I went to find the two others. I had to start playing the villain part so I fully went into villain mode. I attacked with all I got but Deku never let his guard down. He got badly injured because of me. I couldn't stop I had to win. Those thoughts made me crazy. With the last attack I went all out and he used his quirk to but not to hit. NO! He pinched in the air causing a wind that broke the ceiling. Before Iida and I knew they had the weapon and won. Deku had to go to Recovery Girl. I felt bad I decided it was better if just went home early. Deku would be so mad for what I did to him today. I almost had to cry.

"K..Kacchan?" I heard a broken voice scream when I walked to the gate.

"I'm not mad. You got caught up in the moment. You did an amazing job." He said plainly.

I turned my hair. "I'm so sorry!" I started to cry.

"I hurt you and I didn't stop even tho I knew you were in a lot of pain. I'm not worthy of being your friend." I said agile crying.

I was glad it was Friday because I knew if it was school the next day I could look Deku in the eyes. I'm not worthy of being his friend!

~Midoriya's POV~
I never seen Kaccham cry before. He felt so bad for hurting me. It made me feel bad for not going after him to ay I didn't mind that it was fine. Because it was the weekend I couldn't tell him that. I had to wait until Monday...

«—————————»
I know this was another short chapter but I think this story is going to short chapters. Just so it's easier for me to make. Because making Bakugo nice is REALLY hard I mean the guy is a lice of shit! Oh and let me know if I should continue!

Thanks for reading this chapter. Love you all!
~PEACE OUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
771K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
18.4K 436 21
Royals. People seem to think royals have it all. Wealth, Power, and all the luxury they could ever dream of. Well being a royal isn't all it's cracke...
23.8K 319 18
hinata and kenma are young girls who really loved playing volleyball but when they seen their school had no girl team they both made a choice that...