~2~

~Author-San~
Again this pic has nothing to do with the story line but come on... isn't this like soooo perfect!
«————————»

~Bakugo's POV~
Our first fighting lesson. All Might was the teacher. We were put in teams of two, one team was the 'hero' the other was the 'villain'. My teammate was Iida. I was glad to be teamed with him. He is strickt and always know a way out of a difficult situation. One problem was we were the 'villain' team. The 'hero we were out again was non other then Deku and Uraraka. This was going to be a tuft fight.

*during the fight*
The last few minutes started. Nobody made a move. Iida and I were separated same for Deku and Uraraka. Iida and I decided it was for the best if he stayed with the wappon and I went to find the two others. I had to start playing the villain part so I fully went into villain mode. I attacked with all I got but Deku never let his guard down. He got badly injured because of me. I couldn't stop I had to win. Those thoughts made me crazy. With the last attack I went all out and he used his quirk to but not to hit. NO! He pinched in the air causing a wind that broke the ceiling. Before Iida and I knew they had the weapon and won. Deku had to go to Recovery Girl. I felt bad I decided it was better if just went home early. Deku would be so mad for what I did to him today. I almost had to cry.

"K..Kacchan?" I heard a broken voice scream when I walked to the gate.

"I'm not mad. You got caught up in the moment. You did an amazing job." He said plainly.

I turned my hair. "I'm so sorry!" I started to cry.

"I hurt you and I didn't stop even tho I knew you were in a lot of pain. I'm not worthy of being your friend." I said agile crying.

I was glad it was Friday because I knew if it was school the next day I could look Deku in the eyes. I'm not worthy of being his friend!

~Midoriya's POV~
I never seen Kaccham cry before. He felt so bad for hurting me. It made me feel bad for not going after him to ay I didn't mind that it was fine. Because it was the weekend I couldn't tell him that. I had to wait until Monday...

«—————————»
I know this was another short chapter but I think this story is going to short chapters. Just so it's easier for me to make. Because making Bakugo nice is REALLY hard I mean the guy is a lice of shit! Oh and let me know if I should continue!

Thanks for reading this chapter. Love you all!
~PEACE OUT