Toujours; Emison.

Par emison72715

This story takes place while the girls are in high school. ~Alison is the hot queen bee, every boy wants to... Plus

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 30
Ch. 31

Ch. 29

1.4K 34 10
Par emison72715

Alison's POV.

It's been a week since the miscarriage. We're doing okay, better than I thought. It's been hard, but there's nothing I can do to change that.

Emily and I thought that since the twins are almost two, they would enjoy the zoo.

The zoo is about a two hour drive from Rosewood.

"Awmost thewe?" Lily asks, and plays with her bottle of water.

"Almost there, baby." I say, and rub her foot from the passenger side, as Emily drives.

We've only been on the road for thirty minutes.

After about twenty minutes, both twins are asleep after we sang twinkle twinkle little star, The itsy-bitsy spider, brother John, and Johnny Johnny. Each about three times, but they're out cold and that's all that matters.

"What should we take them to see first?" I ask Emily.

"I think that they'd really enjoy seeing the monkeys. They have baby monkeys now, and they let the kids play with them." Emily says excitedly with a huge grin on her face. She's such a child. But I love her.

"Okay, and after that, I wanna see the hippos." I say.

"Alrighty." Emily says.

Once we get there, I set up the double stroller and Emily wakes up the kids gently.

I go to the side of the car Grace is in, and Emily goes to the side Lily is in.

"Good morning my sleeping beauties." I say quietly, while Grace snuggles her head into my chest.

"Mama?" Grace mumbles.

"Yeah, baby?" I ask, and kiss the top of her head while Emily buckles Lily in the stroller.

"I love you." She says, making my heart melt.

"I love you too. Soooo much." I say and snuggle her a little closer.

She lets go of me a little bit and wants to be put in the stroller with her sister.

I buckle her in, and Emily pushes the stroller.

"What can I get you?" The woman at the little register place asks.

"Four wristbands, please." I ask.

"That'll be $40.00." She says

I hand her the money, and she hands me the wristbands.

"Thank you." I say, and we exit the small building and go to a picnic table nearby.

"Here." I say, and put Emilys wristband on her wrist, then I kiss the back of her hand.

"Thank you, my love." She says.

I smile, and she puts mine on me.

I put Lily's wristband on her and Emily puts Grace's wristband on her.

"You girls ready?" I ask them in a baby voice.

They nod their heads rapidly, and we begin our trek through the gravel trails.

"Look at the monkeys, girls." Emily says excitedly.

The girls look at the monkeys.

"Would you like to hold them?" One of the workers asks the girls.

I hate when workers ask the kids instead of the parents, like, they're my kids, not yours.

The girls say yes in unison, and Emily and I take them out of the stroller.

There are lots of other kids their age to interact with, so the girls found other kids to play with as we wait to see the baby monkeys.

"Whatcha got there, lil?" I ask, as she sits next to Grace cuddling a Mickey Mouse toy. So. Many. Germs.

"Mickey!" She says excitedly.

A kid behind her accidentally hits her in the face, and Lily bursts out into tears.

Grace gets mad at the boy, for hurting her sister. So she takes his hand, and leads him to Lily.

"Say sowwy!" She demands.

"I'm sorry." The boy says to Lily.

"It otay." She says, still sniffling.

"Grace, can you give Lily kisses to make her feel better?" I ask her, getting my phone ready for the cute picture.

Both Lily and Grace smile and give kisses, it's adorable.

Emily comes behind them, and begins attacking them in kisses and snuggles.

My family is everything.

"Whooooo is ready to see some monkeys!" Someone says over the loudspeakers.

All the kids scream out in excitement.

The workers brought out a few baby monkeys, and let the kids pet the monkeys. Then there's the ever curious, Lily and Grace.

They're like swatting at the monkeys.

I catch their arms and help them pet the monkeys.

"You've gotta be nice to the monkeys, see? Be nice." I say, and help them.

After the monkeys, we wanted to see the hippos, but it's closed for the day, as they clean the hippos environment.

"What do you wanna see now?" Emily asks me.

I shrug.

"How about we feed the animals." I suggest.

"Yeah, I think the kids will like that. I always loved feeding them as a child. It tickled." She giggles.

"You're so cute." I say, just smiling at her.

She blushes and we walk to the food dispenser station.

It gives us all sorts of grain feed for the animals.

"Here lil, you feed him like this." I say, and hold my hand out flat as the goat feeds from my hand.

I put some in Lily's hand, and she tries it, but when the goat touches her, she freaks out, and pulls her hand away.

"Mama, he's gonna bite me!" Lily says.

Emily and I laugh, and help Grace try.

Grace does the same thing as Lily, so Emily and and I end up feeding the animals together and the girls watch.

"Look at the horse, Grace. He looks nice, do you wanna pet him?" I ask her.

She nods her head.

I pet the horse a few times on the nose, and he neighs.

"I try!" Grace says.

"Okay, but you gotta pet him nice, alright?" I ask

"Otay, mama." She says.

Emily goes off with Lily, and helps Lily pet a llama.

Grace pets the horse and immediately, she loves him.

"Grace, honey, it's time to go. Maybe we can come back soon, okay? The zoo is closing." I tell her.

"No mama! Horsey!" She cries, and reaches toward the horse.

"We will see him again, honey, it's okay." I say softly as she cries.

We get to the car, and strap them in, and Grace is throwing an absolute fit. I could barely even get her into her car seat, and she was kicking her legs and getting out of it.

"Grace, honey, it's alright." I say, and rub her foot from the passenger seat.

Eventually, she cried herself and Lily to sleep.

"Can we pull off? I want food." I say.

"Sure, where?" She asks.

"I just want McDonald's." I say.

"Okay."

We pull off and I got cheese curds, fries, chicken nuggets, and a Big Mac. And a smoothie. Balance.

Emily just got a salad, and the twins are sleeping so, they didn't get anything. But they'd been snacking all day, here and there on baby snacks.

The whole ride home, Emily and I ate and sang to the music and lost ourselves in car dancing  

I throw away the garbage from McDonald's when we get home, and then I return to Emily and the twins.

I carefully lift Lily from her car seat and bring her to her crib where I set her down gently and tuck her in.

Kissing her and Grace's head, Emily and I slowly make our way out of their room.

"Thank you, for today." I say

"Thank you for everyday." She says, and kisses my lips.

Her and I take a shower together and get ready for bed.

"Goodnight." I say, and I snuggle into her chest for warmth.

She puts her arms around me, bringing me closer.

"Goodnight, I love you." She says, kissing my lips.

"I love you too."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

301K 9.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
348K 15.1K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
152K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
698K 15.6K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.