Lost( Tony Stark X Reader) (U...

Oleh falling_angel4

Reader and Tony have been in a relationship for long time . Unfortunately, when coming back from work she... Lebih Banyak

Because of you (cheating!tonyx reader
Unexpected guest
So Nervous
Oh no .....
Another A/N
Secert revealed .
Shock...
Authors note
Saving him.
The Help.
The Rescue

Proposal Night

6.8K 108 28
Oleh falling_angel4

Okay this is a small one shot that I decided to give to you guys , I hope you enjoy . Warning : This is a smut /lemon oneshot ,so if you do not like reading please skip this part and wait for the next chapter that will come out .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n was washing dishes , it had been a week since she saw Tony and to be honest she really missed him . Thankfully, he was coming back next week . Y/n let out a small sigh before feeling arms wrapped around her waist from behind . She tensed up , she thought it was an intruder at first but once the strange presence made a chuckle she immediately knew who it was . She relaxed and smiled before turning off the sink . "You're home early Tony ." Y/n spoke before turning her body and faced him .

" I thought I should come in and surprise my lovely girlfriend ." Tony spoke before leaning in to place a small kiss on her lips . Y/n happily returned the kiss before gripping onto
his shirt to pull him closer to her . " Guessed someone missed me ...." He chuckled against her soft lips before placing his hands on her hips .

His lips soon moved to her neck, he began to suck and bit the skin leaving a dark love bite. Y/n let out a small moan before tilting her head , allowing him to have more access. Tony began to unbutton her shirt , sliding the red button up off of her . He threw it on the floor before pulling away to take off his own .

Y/n knew at this point they wouldn't be getting much sleep but she didn't care at this point . Y/n bite her lower lip as she watched Tony unbuckle his belt , he caught her staring and smirked ." See something you like ?" He asked pulling her close to him once more . She giggled and nodded before wrapped her arms around his neck .

Y/n kissed the man she loved passionately, she felt his hands grip onto her thigh, motioning her to wrap her smooth legs around his waist . She did so , not breaking the kiss one bit . Tony soon made his way with her to their shared bedroom .

Tony laid y/n on the bed gently , he had pulled away from the kiss . Placing kisses from her cheek , to her neck , then slowly trailing them down . He paused once he made contact with her lace underwear . " nice choice ." Y/n heard him say , she blushed at the comment before feeling his fingers easing the garment off of her hips . Tony threw the garment over his shoulder , pushing her thighs apart smoothly before connecting his lips to her core . His eyes closing as his tongue flicked over your folds . Y/n muffled a moan , her back arching off the bed as Tonys hands kneaded the flesh of her thighs , he held them in place as he continues . Y/n fingers soon found their way into to Tony's hair , gripping his hair as she let out whimperings of his name . " T-Tony ..."

Tonys lips soon turned their attention to her inner thigh .y/n groaned at the sudden loss of feeling , she should've known he would do something like this . Tony was always a tease to her .

His eyes meet Y/n's , he placed a small peck on her inner thigh before grinning. " I want you ontop ....now " he commanded . Pulling away from her legs , he pulled his boxers down . He released his erection and stepped out of his boxer. Tony laid himself next to Y/n , before bring her to straddle him . Y/n aligned him with her center and lowered herself down ,sinking onto him . Tony let out a groan as she bounced up and down , her head tipped back in bliss . Moans escaped from her lips as skin slapping against each other and the bed creaking was heard echoing through out the room .

Tonys hands found their way to her hips , holding her in place as he thrusted upward into her . The force of his movement soon caused her to collapse onto Tonys chest .

" Fuck baby girl ..." Tony buried his face against her neck as y/n moaned his name . He didn't stop thrusting , both were very close to their highs  . Y/n let out gasp her walls clenching tightly around his length ." Fuck y/n come for me ." He grunted , spilling his seed into her .

Tony shuddered Under her ,Both began to pant heavily as she continued to lay on his chest . Y/n slowly lifted herself abit , allowing his shaft to slip out before laying back on him .

Tony eyes were closed as he began to run his hand up and down along y/n back .

" marry me ..." he whispered . Y/n quickly moved her head to look at him, he soon opened his eyes to meet her gaze ." Will you marry me y/n?" Reaching over to his night stand, he pulled a drawer opened and took out a small black box . He slowly opened the box and a ring was shown to her. " being away from you made me realize ... that I want you in my life forever ..." he spoke ." Unless you're not ready then  I totally underst—." Y/n cut him off with a kiss and smiled once she pulled away
.

" yes Ill marry you ..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it . The next chapter will come out in 3 days. My first smut so I want it to be detailed 😉 .

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

866K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
180K 5.2K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
186K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
455K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...