A Demon's Heart (Bill Cipher...

By wintercipher

(Y/N) Zoldyck is from the family of famous assassins, your training was done and now you're one of the best a... More

Chapter 1 - New Home New People
Chapter 2 - Crystal Trouble
Chapter 3 - Demon and 'Halloween'
Chapter 4 - Into the Mind
Chapter 5 - Hunt of the Door
A/N
Take Two (Comic)
Chapter 6 - Mind Battle
Surprise!!!
Special Chapter #1 - Reverse Friends
Chapter 8 - Things Are Going Down Hill...
Chapter 9 - Getting The Shack Back
Chapter 10 - Predictor Awakens
Assassin's Look
Chapter 11 - The Real Fraud Revealed
Chapter 12 - Accidental Discovery
Special Chapter #2 - The Baby Demon
Chapter 13 - Ice Queen Arrives
Chapter 14 - The Long and Serious Mystery Chat
Chapter 15 - Rise of the Dead
Chapter 16 - Fall of the Dead
Chapter 17 - Morning Chat
Chapter 18 - The Fake Author
Special Chapter #3 - Assassination Falls
Chapter 19 - A New Clue
Chapter 20 - An Assassin's Wish
Chapter 21 - A Road Block
Chapter 22 - Problem with Siblings
Chapter 23 - The Drama
Chapter 24 - Mystery Trio is Back
Special Chapter #4 - A Surprise Visit
Chapter 25 - Assassin's Treehouse
Chapter 26 - The Treehouse Key
Chapter 27 - Author Found?
Chapter 28 - Finding What's Lost
Assassin's Code Name (Voting)
Chapter 29 - The Grim Reaper
Chapter 30 - A Night Talk With a Demon
Special Chapter #5 - Dark Side
Chapter 31 - The Gift To A Friend
Chapter 32 - Spending Time With A Demon
Chapter 33 - Who I Am, Always
Chapter 34 - Wendy's Invitation
Chapter 35 - To The Festival
Chapter 36 - Dart Throwing
Special Chapter #6 - A Confession?
Author's Note
New & Last Book of the Series

Chapter 7 - Losing It

3.6K 105 50
By wintercipher

Author's Notes: This time is the actual update on the actual story, Chapter 7 is here! Oh yeah, the song above is called Control by Halsey. Enjoy the song and this chapter! 😉

You can see Bill's eye twitching from your smirk and about the Dorito comments, you continued to smirk at him and he let out a sign.

"Fine! Have it your way. I'll let you off the hook for now but just so you know." Bill said and a circle appeared around him with ten different symbols. "I'll just watching you. Till we meet next time!" Bill said with a demonic laugh and disappeared.

"Now what?" you said looking around at the endless white void.

"Don't know." Dipper answered.

"That's helpful." you thought. Then you noticed your hand being able to see through. "Is someone imagining this? Cause it is not funny."

"Not me. My hands are doing the same." Mabel said cheerfully and showed you her hands.

"He's waking up." you said as one by one you all appeared back at the living room. You landed on your feet while the others fell with their backs hitting the floor. "That's gonna hurt."

Stan started to wake up and saw all four of you, "What are you all doing here? Also... Why did I just dream about Mabel's dream boys or something? And some other weird things..." Stan said and scratched his head in confusion.

"Who knows, maybe it was just... a weird dream..." you said with a laugh.

Dipper ran to Stan and hugged him, "You're okay!"

"What is this? A hug?" Stan asked in shock.

"Nope. It's a choke hold." Dipper said and moved behind him and wrapped his arms around Stan's neck, making him choke. While Mabel and Soos laughed at Dipper's 'joke', but this reminded you of the times you actually killed people with that, you still laughed and manage to hide the fact that what Dipper did just now didn't bring up a good memory.

"Not bad kid, not bad..." Stan said with a smile and rubbed his neck when Dipper let him go. Dipper smiled at Stan warmly.

"I'm just glad Gideon didn't get to the safe." Mabel signed in relief. "I really like this old shack."

"I agree, even though I have just only been here for a few days." you agreed with Mabel.

Then out of the blue Soos yelled "Group hug!" but you all just stared at him. "No? I never know the right time."

The ground started shaking, you knew something was up. "Do you guys feel that?" Dipper asked, but before you can say anything, the wall behind Stan exploded, sending all five of you to the ground.

You stood up first and looked around, smoke and dust clouded your vision, you can hear them morning on the ground near you.

As soon as the smoke cleared away, a small little figure appeared. Gideon.

"Oh I'm sorry Pines family," Gideon said walking out of the smoke and showed himself. "Did I wake you?"

"What? But... we defeated Bill." Dipper said.

"No... Bill let you do that, I don't think he's that easy to defeat." you thought.

"Bill failed me!" the small boy shouted in anger. "So I switched to plan B, dynamite." he said with a grin on his face.

"What? Bill? Who? What are you guys talking about?" Stan asked, he's confused, of course.

"Give me the deed. Gleeful. Or you wouldn't be as gleeful as you should be..." you narrowed your eyes glaring daggers at him.

"No! I have the deed! So the Mystery Shack belongs to me! Now get out of my property!" Gideon shouted at all of you.

"Why you little-!"

"Daddy, bring it around the front." Gideon said to the walkie-talkie and turned around walking away.

"Don't worry guys. It's just part of the dream. We are going to wake up any second now. Right?... Right?..." Dipper said with a nervous smile on his face. The other's jaw dropped.

You felt the ground shaking a little and knew it was a machine causing it, you pushed them all out of the shack and into a clearing.

You all watched as the wrecking ball destroyed the sign saying 'Mystery Shack', Gideon took the shack. You all have nowhere else to go, but lucky Soos offered to let you all stay at his grandmother's house.

"You guys going ahead, I want to take a walk in the forest." you said and headed into the forest.

Soos gave you the address to the house they are staying so you told them to not worry about you, since you are an assassin and a legendary one as that.

You walked deeper and deeper into the forest, thinking and thinking, or more like having a conversation with your assassin self.

"You can always kill that little brat and then take the deed and the shack! Happy ending!"

"No! It isn't a happy ending!" you shouted into the forest.

"Why not? Kill them and the problem would be gone."

"I don't want to kill anymore, even if that person is Gideon."

"What? You're no fun. Killing is your soul purpose in life. It brings joy to you." you can hear your assassin self smirk and laugh evilly.

"The reason why I left was so that I don't need or want to kill anymore."

"Come on. Kill... Kill... Kill that poor soul..."

"No! No! No! Get out! Leave me be!" you shouted louder than before.

"Fine, but this isn't the last of me... you will go back to your old ways... one day... Its only a matter of time... till then, bye~" after that your mind and surrounds were silent.

You continued to walk further into the forest, you climbed up a tree and sat on a branch when you were at the middle part.

You can see a very nice calming scenery in front of you, you took a deep breath and closed your eyes.

You sat there for awhile, until. "I know you're there, no need to try." you said out loud but still closing your eyes.

"Awww... Well, I should have expected this much from a well trained assassin. Right?" a certain demon's voice rang through the quiet forest.

You opened your eyes to find that the colours have faded away, and a blonde 'human' in a golden tailcoat floating in front of you, smirking.

"Hi Bill. A golden tailcoat this time?" you asked crossing your arms.

"Huh? Oh." Bill looked down at his clothings and back at you, smiling. "You noticed."

"Last time was black... this time is gold..."

"Good memory."

"What do you want now? Deal? Or another defeat?"

"Oh come on. You know as well as I do, that I only let Pine Tree, Shooting Star and Question Mark to 'defeat' me because I don't want to hurt your new found friends." Bill said narrowing his eye and giving you his smirk.

"Ya, like that's the real reason. You just wanted to save them up for your plans later on, or, what was that famous quote?... Save the best for last?" you raised your eyebrow at him.

"What? Them? Best? HA! You must be joking!" Bill said and laughed loudly, he was hugging himself while he was still floating.

You rolled your eyes and jumped off the branch you were sitting on, and started to walk away from that laughing demon.

You heard the snap of a finger and Bill appeared in front of you, making you stop in front of him. You gave him an emotionless face. "You done playing around? I need to go-"

"Back to the pines?"

"Yes. What do you think?"

"Why though? Why not join up with me instead?"

"One, you're a demon, dream demon. Two, I just met you. Three, so far I don't trust you to be a good person."

"Like you're one to talk... Miss professional killer."

You immediately grabbed his neck and pinned him to a tree with force, your other hand grabbing a dagger from your pocket inside the jacket, you narrowed your eyes and stared at him like you were going to kill him on the spot.

"Looks... like I... crossed... the line alittle..."

"Ya, alittle..." you said and soften your stare then letting him go. You didn't make any eye contact with him, you just looked away after letting him go and stepped back a few steps.

"Well, if you do need any help at all... just... Just say my name... I'll be there." you nodded and saw the colours returning.

"Sorry..." you whispered softly and headed out of the forest to the address Soos gave you.

-In the mindscape-

"No, it's fine, I don't mind the pain..." Bill said as he watch you leaving the forest. "If you need me, I'll be there. To help in anyway. Even if it's to kill someone." Bill was back in his triangle form, he has always been keeping an eye on you.

Not all human child was like you, not even one. You were in a way special, unique to him, a demon. He had fun watching your life, and he is now as well.

"I wonder (Y/N), what will you bring... Joy? Or perhaps, Misfortune. To those who you hold dear... Either way, it won't affect me... but it will to you... My dear assassin, (Y/N)..." Bill said to himself while drifting of into the mindscape, hands behind his back and his black came floating along side him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 7.6K 26
(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n), a small ten years old girl was sent to Gravity Falls by her parents for summer. She meets her cousins Mabel and Dipper and more pe...
34.2K 1K 25
Sequel to "Pain, Love, and Sacrifice" When Bill took over the world and started Weirdmaggedon, Mable made a deal with him to save her family. After t...
57.6K 1.9K 44
Now that (Y/N) is friends with the Pines twins; Dipper and Mabel Pines, and also a few others. One major problem still remains, (Y/N)'s identity as a...
107K 3.9K 23
"Bill. . ." Tears up "I've missed you" "P-P-Pinetree?" *hugs pinetree tight* "Me too" he whispered When Dipper and Mable are 18 they visit Gravity...