4) Blind not deaf! Lyf yoongi...

By AlmaGuerrero8

What is love? When parents dump you on because they want whats best for you? Or when your parents fight over... More

1- He is
2- She is
3- we are
4- Congratulations
5-obstacles
6-lucky?
7- rude
8-They are
9-my home?
10-fired
11-hoseok
12-family
13-story
14-work for me
15-kumamon
16-my death
17- our family
18-woof
19- holly
20- not allowed
21-suga
22-the great
23-realization
24-moving out
25-top notch
26-hurt
27-almost visable
28-find holly
29-ready?
30-hello
Thank you
thoughts?
Books
author
31 when i saw you
32
33 The arrival
35 The truth
36
37
38
note
Book 3 chapter 39
40
41
42

34 The call

5 1 0
By AlmaGuerrero8

Yoongi was irritated as he walked down the streets. He placed a face mask on his face to hide from A.R.M.Y that he didn't want o be rude to as he wasn't happy at the moment.

" excuse me?" A girl approaches him " here a flier for a concert down this street"

He takes it to not be rude and bows to her " thank you" .

He was walking towards the trash can to throw it in when a name caught his attention " ji su"

The girl behind him was confused as he made a run into the concert hall.

" what's with him?"

Inside he looked everywhere " excuse me where's ji su room ?"

" I'm her friend and who are you?"

" a college mate"

" yeah right"

" can I just talk to her for a bit?" He wanted to take things slow without having to expose himself and give her problems.

" mmm no, I don't trust you Mr." the guy smirked " your a crazy fan huh"

" I wouldn't use those words but close to that"

He just shakes his head and ignores yoongi's plea. This guy seriously Yoongi was going insane knowing ji su was so close to him.

" please the ticket is $30" the ticket master said at the door " here your ticket enjoy"

This was this only chance and he was willing to risk being late to practice.

The show started and various groups performed. It was relaxing but the time was running out and she was not coming out .

" we have star here I bet you all are here for her" says the MC

You bet I reply.

She appeared all dressed up with her violin in hand.

" I want to give you an exclusive gift" she starts off " my next single will played in public for the first time today"

The crowd cheered loud her fan base was big from the looks of it, why haven't I heard of her as an artist before?

She began to play, although as an artist myself I could see she was worriedly and repeatedly looked to the piano.

Was she waiting for someone? Should I go help her I know this piece.

I still remember that day she composed this, the night was Begining and I wanted to sleep, but she ignored my pleas.

" oppa I want to finish this please"

" then play me your song, as a gift"

I rolled onto my side and watched her cheeks turn cherry.

" okay" and she pours her love into the violin .

Will she was at the climax her eyes widen " I know what to add and she continued.

Now she's here playing it, why did she wait to have it on her album?

My legs gave up on me and they walked toward the stage. The staff was to busy enjoying her melody to even noticed me.

I reached the stage and began to play that's when they all realized I was on stage.

Strangely they didn't stop me and watched my movements on the piano.

That's when we connected in feeling I don't think she wanted to create a scene in that moment.

Once we finished she kept smiling to the public and stoped the star from pulling me away " he's an old friend it's okay"

She pulled me away into an empty room " Yoongi-shi"

" ji su-ah"

" please don't call me that we are no longer close"

" I want be like before"

" I don't think that possible, I don't think it would be wise to put you in that light"

" I understand you think I was going to push you away after I was able to see but that's not true. I mean your beautiful more than I imagined you to be"

Her eyes were tearing up " I am not going to have this conversation with you Yoongi-shi "

I grabbed her hands " you would call me suga"

" not anymore -"
She was cut off by the sound of her phone.

" oh oppa? Yes I'm done here, really good! You started practice? ....your waiting for someone?"

I seriously am stupid . She was a boyfriend.

She hung up and looked at me " look if I -"

" I'm leaving you as you wish"

" but I thought-"

" give me your number in case I want to see you again"

With a sigh she hands me her card and I leave.

....

Pov jungkook

Where's hyung?

" he's here!"

Yoongi appears angry, and in tears. That was enough to send a signal to the others .

" what happened who-"

" forget it he said let's work"

I didn't know what was bothering my brother but I was going to find out.

Practice went well enough Yoongi would mess up his lines and extend hours for practice. Pd bang had a look of worry a look of a father.

" hey hyung are you okay pd is worried and so are we"

He nods " just tired"

This was not enough of answer for me " hyung you know you can talk to me whenever right?"

Yoongi just smiles " after practice I promise"

Yes! Shot!

.........................................

He hand taken me to a BBQ place alone. It was late already, but we were used to eating late at this point because of practice times.

" theres a girl right hyung?" I asked him " I went though that once and in the end we stayed friends. I told you that story right?"

" yes child a few times"

" she was date my parents made me go on a date with because I wouldn't give them news of marriage. I guess they didn't totally lose we stayed close- no bestfriends to this day"

" she seems like an amazing person to be around with"

"she is" i smiled " hey why don't you dump your chick and meet my friend you would like her"

" it's not that easy kookie"

There's something he's not telling me, I can feel it. I took a bite of my skewers and just heard his story.

..........................

Today is that day, I will meet my baby's band members ! The lady at the front smiles at me " ticket?" she asks

" oh sorry here" I hand her the ticket" immediately she turns shocked

" your close to them dear?"

" yes mam"

" that explains the rare type of ticket this is, I rarely get theses" she hands it back and I go inside the place with the other girls.

They were getting ready to do mic test as it was VIP time, but I was beyond that. I was making my way up to the boys rooms with help of a staff member.

The man lead me to a huge room " here " he said "

" thank you" I bowed and he left.

It was not long before jungkook messaged me :

"on my way to you"- kookie

" faster lol"-me

" stubborn lady noona" -kookie

" don't call me that in front of your members" -me

"(pouty emoji) I want to" - kookie

" watever"- me

There was a knock at the door before kookie poked his head insde " hi noona!"

"kookie my baby" I ran to hug him tightly " have you eat dear?"

" yes noona, how did your concert go?"

" um....good as always thank God"

He motioned me to sit on the couch so I did. He told me his hyungs were getting their makeup done before the event and they will come say hi.

" yeah don't-" again the door opened and some guys came inside.

I quickly stood up and bow to each one of them, until I meet his eyes " oh I..."

" whats wrong noona?" jungkook was confused as to why you were suddenly uncomfortable wit his hyungs.

" nothing kookie" she just smiled again trying to look normal.

They introduced themselves and so did you.

" Hello, I'm ji su jungkook's younger best friend. I am a violinist"

" woa, hey cutie you should come play for us some time" jimin winked at you,but all you could do was nod.

" yes oppa"

" oh called me oppa" he was excited

" why do you call her noona then?" namjoon the leader asked him " she's younger"

"oh " jungkookie and I laugh " theres a story oppa" ji su says

Now yoongi was interested " tell us ji su" yoongi says making you feel small under his eye.

" his parents and sister thought we could make a perfect couple, they were expecting us to date, but in order for him to not call me I lied saying I was older. He prefers younger ones"

"hyung?" hoesok was trying to have yoongi's attention " why are you looking at her like that?"

" you don't remember her hobi?" at this point hobi was now tilting his head to the side.

" oh omo you went to school with us !!!!" he cried " come here buddy"

" now you recognize me hobi" ji su laughed " I gave you that nickname!"

Tae and the others were struggling to comprehend what was going on.

" for now lets go and after this is done we'll talk" says the leader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 10.8K 40
❝ What's the meaning of life? ❞ ❝ Why are you asking me? Just Google it or something. ❞ ❝ If Google knew it I wouldn't be asking now would I? ❞ Wh...
380K 20.6K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " •••••• Jeon Jungk...
132K 5.6K 50
Jeon Jungkook, a new junior in high school has all he's ever wanted, great friends and decent grades. He's planned out his entire life and wants noth...
5.1K 250 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...