My first [finished ✅]

By Su___ftr

Highest Ranks: 🥈#2 in shortstorycollection #3 in Originalstory ... More

Author's note
Chapter1 : the interview
Chapter2 : the moon light
Chapter 3: Mr.Sexy
My first
Chapter 4: as fast as they come they go
Chapter 5: I messed up
Chapter6: change
Chapter7: France
Chapter8: shopping
Chapter 9: the meet
Coffee shop
Chapter11:Nicholas
Chapter12 :catching up
Chapter 14:Liam
Chapter15: getting ready
Chapter 16: Coming back
Chapter17: The Dinner
Chapter18: Deal
Chapter 19: Working for him again
Chapter20: 2nd day
Chapter21 :work work
Chapter 22: Liam 2
Chapter23: Liam3
Chapter 24: date night
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: Meeting the dad
Chapter28: No more
Chapter29
Chapter 30

Chapter 13: The park

14.7K 473 3
By Su___ftr

     I got to the park but I see no one by the entrance, so I decided to go sit and wait in one of the benches inside.
I pick up my phone and start scrolling through instagram, I see a picture of a beach... agh! I so want to go to a beach right now.
I sense a presence near me so I look up.
"So we meet again?" he half smiles at me.
"Hello, you may sit down" I suggested while locking my phone and putting in my purse.
He sat down a little closer than I expected and I could feel the heat coming from his body, but I tried to brush it off so I say: "I hope all is good?"
"Yes it is" he responds and pauses.
"How are you?" He says exactly when I ask "why am I here?"
"I need to ask you about something?" He says exactly when I answered his question "I'm fine"
"Go ahead" I say.
He looked at me in the eyes. It was an intense stare and I didn't know why I felt the way I did but I wanted to break eye contact and leave right there but I couldn't.
"I'm sorry" he says.
I keep staring at him.
"I'm not ever apologetic to anything in my life but I wanted you to know that"
Now his posture and look and his expressions have nothing to do with being sorry, if anything I'd think he's mocking me.
"Now that I got that out of the way, I need to talk work with you"
"You need me to talk work with you?" I repeat what he said.
"Yes, I've already arranged somethings with your father and I need you to manage the project" he started.
"Does my father know about this?"
"Your father came up with this idea. I've seen your work, I know that we didn't start off in the right foot professionally but I didn't know it was you when I made this deal with your father... this is one of the reasons why I decided to come and meet you in France"
"Well then you've already arranged everything, you're just informing me, right?"
"No, you can always refuse if you'd like, but I hope you don't" again I see no emotions and pleading in neither his voice nor his expressions.
"I guess I'll have to talk to my father and get back to you"
I ended the conversation right there cause I have nothing more to add.
"Yes please do, I hope you can make your decision quickly"
"Sure"
   I get up and he gets up at the same time.
What is it with us doing things simultaneously?

  He extends his hand for me to shake and I head the same way I came from. Only this time I have so much to think about.
I quickly fetch my phone and dial my fathers number.
"Hello?"
"Hello, how did it go?" My dad answers.
"How did what go ?" I ask him.
"You and nicholas' meeting"
Of course Nicholas talked to him before.
"It went fine"
"What do you think then?"
"I miss home anyways and I was thinking of going back so maybe this is a great opportunity to ease my way back there"
   I ask him about his well being and how everyone was doing and he tells me how much he misses me and Delilah and then I hang up.

Left with my own thoughts. I thought about why I left, I left because I was weak and this time I'm going back strong, I made my self into a strong women with a stable job and emotions, what happened in the past stays in the past. Come to think of it now I think it wasn't that big to begin with.
I had my time thinking on my way home to Delilah.
I called her to see if she needs anything. Instead she informs me she'll be going to see Nicholas and I left the piece of information of me just meeting him. And it hurt hiding things from her, but not just yet, I'll chose the right time.
*Buzz~~ buzz *
I hear my phone buzzing and I reach out for it in my purse.
I got a text from Lili. I tell myself.

*Why do I feel like you could use some company? Call me when you're free we need to arrange something and meet, what do you say?*
I half smile at her text. I feel like she's one of those people you meet and click with right away.
I answer her. I head to the office.
With all the news I got today, I need to sort out things, especially who would be managing the office and all the work when I'm gone.

******************************************
Hello my sweet readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Kindly point out if there's any errors or mistakes ...
And comment your thoughts I would appreciate it them all 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.2K 29
How would you feel when you are forced to move away from you family, friends and the birth place where you lived for 24 years of your life.?? yeah...
267K 9.9K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
25.6K 1.4K 42
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...
989 28 29
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...