BTS: HYYH The Notes (Complete...

By anamia95

HYYH The Notes are short diary entries of BTS members included in LY albums. They basically narrate the story... More

Hoseok
Taehyung
Hoseok
Taehyung
Jimin
Jungkook
Namjoon
Yoongi
Yoongi
Jimin
Namjoon
Jimin
Seokjin
Yoongi
Jungkook
Yoongi
Seokjin
Jimin
Taehyung
Namjoon
Taehyung
Yoongi
Jungkook
Seokjin
Hoseok
Jimin
Jungkook
Hoseok
Jungkook
Seokjin
Namjoon
Seokjin
Hoseok
Hoseok
Taehyung
Yoongi
Seokjin
Seokjin
Namjoon
Jungkook
Jungkook
Yoongi
Namjoon
Seokjin
Namjoon
Jungkook
Yoongi
Hoseok
Jimin
Jimin
Jimin
Hoseok
Taehyung
Namjoon
Taehyung
Jungkook
Taehyung
Hoseok
Yoongi
Yoongi
Taehyung
Namjoon
Jimin
Hoseok
Jimin
Namjoon
Jungkook
Taehyung
Namjoon
Jungkook
Jungkook
Jimin
Yoongi
Taehyung
Hoseok
Seokjin
Seokjin
Seokjin
Seokjin

Seokjin

701 13 1
By anamia95

13 June Year 22

After coming back from the sea, we were all alone.

As if we had all decided upon, we didn't keep in touch. We could only assume our existence by the graffiti left on the street, the bright petrol station and the sound of the piano from the old building. That was when images of that night came alive. Taehyung's eyes were ablaze, the way they looked at me as if they had heard something unbelievable. Namjoon tried to stop Taehyung with his hand, but I couldn't help not to hit Taehyung.

Unable to find Taehyung after he dashed out, not a single person was left at our seaside hostel when I returned. A broken glass, dried blood stains and biscuit crumbs only served to remind me of the incidents that unfolded only a few hours before. Meanwhile, a photo had fallen. A photo where we were posing with the sea as a backdrop, a photo where we were all smiling together.

As usual, I passed by the gasoline station today. As if there would come a day when we would meet again. As if a day would come where we would smile as brightly as we did in that photo. However, the moment hasn't arrived yet. The humid winds are blowing today just as they did on that day. In the next moment, just like a timely warning, my phone rang. The photo that was hanging on my mirror shook. Hoseok's name appeared on my phone screen.

"Hyung, Jungkook got into a car accident that night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 11.1K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
1.6M 136K 64
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
267K 19.5K 23
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
589K 20.2K 167
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...