Rina and Kenzi

By CinnamonPeanutbutter

Rina and Kenzi are inseperable...they are cousins and best friends. Katerina (Rina) is the pretty girl who lo... More

Rina and Kenzi
Characters
Chapitre un: New start
Chapitre deux: Cat fights and surprise visits
Chapitre trois: Bad situations make friends
Chapitre quatre: Parties and friend eating badboys.
Hey guys!!!
Chapitre cinq: Emotional hangovers, school and sweet little Noah.
Chapitre six: Dodgin the balls and Getting punched.
Chapitre Sept: Painting my walls and Sweet revenge leads to something else.
Chapitre huit: Searching for a new bad bitch and Kayden's sexy dancing.
Chapter nine: Tears and New companions.
Chapter ten: Rats and badboy kisses.
Chapter eleven: Talking to the witch.
Chapter twelve: Fighting friends and knight in soaking armor.
Chapter thirteen: Rocking the drown Kat look and Cold best friends
Chapter fourteen: Hotties Jersey
Important!!! Please READ!
Chapter sixteen: Before the bus moments.
Chapter seventeen: Bus rides and scared roommates
Chapter Eighteen: Late night pool action.
Chapter Nineteen: Avoiding bad boys and insulting the ex best friend
Hey guys :)
Chapter Twenty: The silent the numb and the moody Kat

Chapter fifteen: A swim retreat?

703 50 7
By CinnamonPeanutbutter

Chapter fifteen.

***Katerina's POV***

We had just gotten back from the soccer game, which we won BTW.

I think it was the kiss. Ethan was in such a good mood, he played perfectly. People say he had never played this good.

Soooo cute!

I have been jumping around the room for the past 30 minutes and it was driving Kenzi CRAZY!

I pinch Kenzi's cheeks and she swats my hand away.

"Leave. Me. Alone." Kenzi says emphasizing each word.

"Now now, why would i do that? Annoying you is my new favorite hobby" I say smirking.

She rolls her ayes at me.

"Damn Kat you are so fucking annoying, why the heck are you acting like this?" She asks me.

"Well while you were exchanging saliva with Ethan, Kayden said he had a present for me I asked him what was it and he gave me a bag full of candy-which were delicious btw-anywhooo so while I was watching the game I git nervous and you know how I would never bite my nails because first, eww and second they would look ugly afterwards so I started eating the candy and when the game was over I had already finished the whole bag and thats why I am acting like a chihuahua on crack" I say going to my bed and jumping on it.

"I am so lost" she says with a confused face.

I roll my eyes at her "tsk tsk Kenz you are suppose to be smart I mean you do have my blood. Anyways I will help you figure it out okay? Good well I am on a sugar high right now" I say trying to do a cannon ball on the floor.

"Owwwww" I whine rubbing my butt.

Kenzi burst out laughing. "Damn you are so fucking stupid right now Kat, why the hell would you do that?" she asks amused.

I shrug. "I actually wan't thinking Kenzi, I was living in the moment. you should try it- living in the moment I mean not jumping from the bed and try to do a cannon ball- that hurts like a bitch" I say and look at my jar of glitter.

I run toward the jar of glitter and take a hand full. Mackenzi looks at me with a worried face.

"What are you doing?" She asks me never taking her eyes off of me, like if I was a wild animal who is about to attack.

"Nothing I was just-" and then an idea occurred to me and I bursted in tear.

"I am just soooo sad, I never had the time to actually go to disney world and I have never gotten on a roller coaster" I say in between sobs.

"Awwwn, its okay one day we will go to Disne-" she didn't get to finish because when she was close enough I took the handful of pink glitter and threw it at her face.

"Hahahahhahahaha, you should have seen your face" I say and start running downstairs.

"I am going to skin you, then use your cute little red hair to mop the bathroom floors!"she yells after me.

"Stay away from my hair!" I yell over my shoulder and run outside.

She follows after me through the front door. I keep running around the house until I get to the backyard, I open the back door get in close it and do the same with the front door.

"Katerina Elizabeth Cavelli Williams open the damn door"

"No! I like my hair" I tell her and start walking upstairs.

"Wait! don't go. I promise I wont get back at you" she pleads.

I narrow my eyes at the door "You
promise?" I ask her.

She sighs "I promise"

I open the door and she walks in.

"I hate you" she mutters.

"No you don't anyways all this running got me tired to I am going to take a trip to dream land, so good night" I blow her a kiss and run up the stairs.

****************

When I wake up I do my morning routine and decide on wearing an over sized pink sweatshirt with black skinny jeans and some black toms.

I put my hair in a bun then play with it a little to make it messy

I decide on minimal make up today just a little bit of pink lipstick.

When I go downstairs Kenzi is wearing dark red skinny jeans, a white nirvana shirt, a leather jacket, a red and white scarf, and her black combat boots.

We have cereal silently and drive to school.

When we get to school we see Kayden and Ethan there so we walk up to them.

"Hello people" I say happily and Kenz just waves.

"How Are you guys this fine morning?" Ethan asks.

"Good" I say at the same time that Kenzi says "Tired"

I roll my eyes "supposedly its my fault that she didn't sleep"

"It is, she was acting crazy thanks to you Kayden!" I say poking his chest.

"Sorry?" He makes it sound like a question and i laugh.

I was going to talk but get interrupted by James, a guy from the swim team.

"Hey Katerina, Noah needs to talk to you" he says.

"About what?" I aks him.

"It Has something to do with the swim team so hurry up he is at the pools"

I nod at him at he leaves.

"Well guys, I have to go see you laters" I tell them and start to walk away.

"I'll go with you" Kayden says.

I shrug "Okay"

"So, what do you think this is about?" Kayden asks me.

"I guess it has something to do with the swim team, I mean I am part of the team so its normal I guess." i tell him.

He nods and we fall into a comfortable silence.

When we get to where the pools are i see Noah sitting on one of the benches.

"Why so thoughtful?" I ask.

"Nothing just sleepy I guess" he shrugs and then notices Kayden and a look of distaste forms on his face then smirks.

"So Kitty, I bet you want to know why you are here right?" He asks.

"Yes I do" I say smiling.

"Well every year, the swim team has a swim retreat for a week. Which means you get to miss school for a week and go on a little road trip. We have to compete with some other schools but other than that its really fun. So since you are the newest addition to our team I needed to tell you that you are required to go, the school will pay for the hotel and transportation but you will have to pay for food. So what do you say, want to go?" He asks smiling at me.

I start jumping up and down "oh my God, oh mu god, oh my god! this is soooo cool so of course I am going to gooo" I say with a wide grin on my face.

"Well you need to pack, we leave in two days" he says.

"Okay! omg Kade its't this great?" I ask him remembering that he was here all along.

He stops glaring at Noah to look at me "Yea, its great, anyways class is about to start so we got to go" he said pulling me with him.

"Oh yeah, well bye Noah" i say waving at him.

"Don't forget to pack kitty" he yells

"Don't worry, I wont" i yell over my shoulder"

This is going to be an interesting week thats for sure...

**************************

so? You like?

I think they are some Kat and Noah moments coming soon ;)

Please COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE and FAN :)

Laters, baby

-CinnamonPeanutbutter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 32.8K 54
"Shhh! Do not make a sound.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up!" His grip on my wrist tightens. I need to get my book from him, in which I wro...
4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
8.4K 160 34
Brooklyn Nova didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother passed away when she was young, her and her older brother moved out of their father's house w...
573K 20.7K 29
I think that sometimes the universe likes to play sick jokes on people. Like sometimes you drop the ice cream you've been craving on the floor before...