Warm Hands [Hiroomi x Akihito...

By weebakon

[#1 IN #KYOUKAINOKANATA 8/30/21] [#17 IN #ANIMEFANFIC 5/19/19 :))] [#1 IN #BEYONDTHEBOUNDARY 8/21/21] [#436 I... More

Chapter one: Warm Encounter
Chapter two: Daydreaming
Chapter three: The Walk Home
Chapter four: Get to Know, Then Judge
Chapter five: The Nase House
Chapter six: Soft Cheek
Chapter seven: Troubles and Ice Cream
Chapter eight: Indirect Confession
Chapter nine: A Date and Doubt
Chapter ten: "Glasses Make It Better"
Chapter eleven: Nightmares
Chapter twelve: Titled Words
Chapter twelve.2 [Bonus!]: Halloween
Chapter thirteen: Chilled Hands
Chapter fourteen: Help from a Little Sister
Chapter fifthteen: In Between
Chapter sixteen: A Special Place
Chapter seventeen: Patching Things Up
Chapter eighteen: Love Under the Lights [Christmas Special!]
Chapter eighteen.2: Extended
Chapter nineteen: Reserved Kiss
Chapter twenty: Defend
Chapter twenty-one: Akkey to Akkun
Chapter twenty-two: Half-Knowing
Chapter twenty-three: Uncertain
Chapter twenty-four: Learning and Growing [V-day special!]
Chapter twenty-five: What the Future Holds
Chapter twenty-six: Not Feeling Well
Chapter twenty-seven: Half-Yumo and Spirit World Warriors
Chapter twenty-eight: School Without Akihito
Chapter twenty-nine: Awake
Chapter thirty: Fear of Being Alone
Chapter thirty-one: Power
Chapter thirty-two: Spiritual Presence
Chapter thirty-three: Cold Appearance
Chapter thirty-four: Unnoticeable Things
Chapter thirty-five: Swimming in Love
Chapter thirty-six: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter thirty-seven: Losing
Chapter thirty-eight: Expanding
Chapter thirty-nine: Rice Omelet
Chapter forty: No Joke
Chapter forty-one: Thoughts
Chapter forty-two: Warm Satisfaction
Chapter forty-three: Accepted
Chapter forty-four: Yumo
Chapter forty-five: Containment
Chapter forty-six: Running Rage
Chapter forty-seven: Safe Haven
Chapter forty-eight: Risks for the One
(Not a Chapter)
Chapter forty-nine: Time To Finish What Was Started
Chapter fifty: Smiliar Demons

Chapter fifty-one; final: Warm Hands

684 19 9
By weebakon

Akihito Kanbara

My eyes ached as I woke up from my slumber. I immediately knew where I was, but I couldn't tell what was missing. I examined the room until I noticed no one else was in the room. My head whirled towards the pillow and I stand abruptly. Where did he...?

Suddenly, the door opens; I turned to face a guard. I stand absolutely still; I'm not exactly on good terms with them. The guard motions for me to come through the door, so I do so, very cautiously. His hand reaches toward the direction of the exit. I peered up at him and saw no emotion on his face. Is he telling me to leave? I hesitated to continue forward, but then realized there's no mistake. He's asking me to leave. I walk forward and when I reach the front door, I turn around to see if anyone objected. No one moves or looks my way. I gulp and head outside.

When I stepped down the small set of stairs, I noticed there were no more unit vehicles; hardly a guard in sight. I shove my hands in my pockets, unable to decide whether to go home or back inside. I had no idea where Hiroomi was, but I'm sure he was safe. They wouldn't terminate the next head of the Nase house, would they?

I examined the nature surrounding me as I walked toward my house. The sky was clearer than it has ever been and the sun wasn't as hot. The heat warmed my skin as the wind chilled it. I probably looked mental wearing sweatpants and a tee shirt in this weather. It was too hot for sweatpants, but it didn't bother me. I laughed to myself, I'm warm. I felt inside my warm pockets and started to play with the stitching, just to distract myself. My stomach was starting to feel funny, like something was missing inside my body.

When I reached the door of my apartment, I took a second to breathe in the air before reaching for my extra key under the doormat. I realized my hands weren't sweaty. I looked at the key laying in the palm of my hand. Warm hands, I smiled to myself, Hiroomi's favorite thing. I sighed deeply and unlocked the door. I trudged inside and shut the door behind me. What I desperately needed was a long nap, so I headed towards my bedroom, but a figure stood in the center of the room, startling me to death.

I almost picked up the nearest thing and threw it at him. He chuckled at my reaction and widened his arms for me to run into.

     "We're free to love." His voice almost cracks when he says this. My eyes gleam. He's okay, I smiled as I jumped into his grasp. I inhaled his scent. His smell tickled my nose and sent a pleasurable feeling throughout my body. This is what home smells like.

      "I missed you so much." Hiroomi groaned at my weight, but still held me inches off the ground. He buried his face into my neck and kissed it. I laughed and kissed the side of his head.

      "I missed you so much, too." He dropped my body onto the bed and started to kiss me passionately with all his strength. I pressed hard back, but I was no match. I should have pressed him for answers instead, but I didn't care at the moment. All I wanted was to warm him. My hand automatically grasped his hand and we locked fingers. I tried with all my willpower to warm them. I wanted his hands to be as warm as mine. I couldn't help, but smile mid-kiss.

We were okay.
We were together.
We were free.

• • •

(The rest is smut, just warning ya :))

His lips traveled down to my neck, then to my belly until finally it reached my groin. Kissing my hips sent inestimable amounts of pleasure throughout my body. I felt my face becoming hot and red. His fingers finally wiggled free and into the rim of my sweatpants.

"So warm." He breathed lustfully as he noticed the bulge forming in my briefs. The way he spoke made the butterflies wild in my stomach. I held onto the sheets as the cold air hit my bare pelvis. He began to suck on it with great amounts of drool and tongue. I felt a few moans escaping my mouth, but I couldn't tell if he could hear them. His hands started to squeeze my thighs as his mouth moved in ways I've never seen move before. I struggled to hoist myself up on my elbows to watch him. Our eyes locked. His eyes, looking up at me, were so submissive, yet so mischievous at the same time. He stared deep into my eyes to see how I was reacting to his movements. Then...oh, then... His fingers moved inwards and started to massage my inner thigh. My head flung backwards and a sharp moan escaped me. I could tell he was satisfied.

"H-Hiroomi...! I c-can't much longer!" I pleaded as I felt the finish approaching. That only caused him to try harder. It wasn't much longer until I released. He let me go and licked his lips.

"You taste so good, Akkey~." He smirked as he wiped the unreachable places off his face and onto his sleeve. My heavy breathing must have been concerning because he waited awhile until he continued. He hopped onto the bed next to me and nibbled my ear.

"I missed pleasing my little Akkey." He whispered as his hands soon traced their way up and down my body. Chills ran through me. His hands were still cold. I frowned and suddenly grabbed his hands in mine. I held them tight and squeezed my eyes shut as if I were praying they would become warm. I don't know exactly why it bothered me so much. I suppose, subconsciously, I thought as long as they weren't warm, my love for him wasn't enough. I wanted to be enough for him. I wanted to be able to warm his hands without evening trying.

"What are you doing?" He laughed as he watched me be an idiot. I felt my cheeks getting hot, but I didn't release my grip one bit.

"Your hands are still cold." I said, sadder than I intended to sound. Hiroomi frowned at my comment, but then a smirk started to grow upon his face. He inched closer to my ear.

"Why don't you try a different way to warm them?" It took me too long to understand what he meant, but once I got it, he was already taking action. I nodded and he climbed on top of me. His hand reached down and under into my inner thigh. He started to wiggle it around which caused my breath to hitch every now and then.

"H-Hiroomi," I tried to tell him how great it felt; how great it felt to be with him again. How great it felt to have him here. How great it felt to be one with him again. But his actions took my breath away. His fingers started to move in and out at a faster pace. Soon he was twisting his fingers and rubbing the opening and groping my member. The feeling was too much, I could hardly last five minutes of this. He kissed the top of my head and reached up to my face with his used hand.

"Is it warm now?" His hand was moist, but...it wasn't warm. I pressed it against my face and felt my stomach stir.

     "Not enough." And with that, I pushed Hiroomi over and straddled myself on top of him. His face was hysterical. He was so shocked by my words and movements, he couldn't even respond. Instead, I cupped his face and kissed it forcibly while grinding my body into his. His voice tried to be heard, but my force wouldn't allow him to even breathe. I was determined to make him feel how much I desired him. Finally, I released him.

     "When did you learn to be so dominant?" His snarky remark only made me more thrilled. He liked it. I helped him out of his pants and we stared at each other for a moment. He smiled his reassuring smile and nodded for me to go ahead. I inserted myself into him and his face scrunched up a little. It was slightly painful due to there being no real lubricant used, but he soon started to swallow me easily. The motions got easier and quicker. His face started to show more emotion this time. His eyes closed every now and then and his nose would scrunch up a little on one side when it became slightly painful. His mouth would stay agape and his eyebrows would curve more towards a U than a line when I hit a good spot. His hands were clenched to the sheets, but were now digging into my hips helping me move harder into him.

     "A-Akkey...y-you're amazing~!" He finally was able to breathe out. I smiled a little to myself as he soon climaxed. I moved out of him and fell to the side. Our breathing began to sync and our hands immediately crashed into each other. Our bodies and hands were sweating from all the activity, our breathing shaking from the energy withering–wait...

     I abruptly sat up and clasped both my hands around his hand. I look at him and back at his hands.

      "What?" He says with so much concern for my well-being. I shove his hand onto his face and he freezes. We share a smile.

      "My...h-hands..."
      "They're warm."

A/n:
('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ') (*≧∀≦*)
the end.

This is the end of the story which brings me a great deal of happiness and sadness.
Happiness because I was able to finish it and still make it pretty decent. :)
Sadness because I'm going to miss writing about them. :(
Although, I'm sure I'll make some bonus chapters whenever I have the time! :3

Thank you, every single one of you guys, for reading this and I really hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did.

You guys have been so amazing and literally make my day a thousand times better. ♡

I love you; everyone.
friendly reminder:
love is love.

Also, I'll be working on another fanfic based on the webcomic, Killing Stalking!
Check it out if you're interested and/or just want to support me :)
It's called Welcome Home, Yoonbum.
Also also, I'm about to write a teen fiction story called "Bubblegum Love" !
I don't know how long it'll be, nor do I know if it'll be any good, but who knows!

I'd appreciate it a bunch if you guys checked them out!!

Lots of love, Faith.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4K 27
When Hinata suggests that the team goes on a roadtrip to Kyoto for their victory trip, Suga is quick to jump on the idea, thinking it would be a good...
5.3K 137 5
"Congratulations on your wedding my lord!" Thoma congratulated them trying his best to smile. Ayato and his bride smiled and thank him when he gave t...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...