Right infront of her

By alleyrocks

Struggling Author Trisha Edwards AKA Red, is what I like to call an "Upgrader." Trisha has a soft spot for gu... More

Breaking and Entering
Therapeutic Brownies
Resistance
Best Day Ever
My Brother Tree
My publishers son
Annoyance
My Restaurant
Just Her Luck
Book Week

I like the Bartender

42 2 0
By alleyrocks

Chapter 8 I like the bartender

I regained my composure and continued to make myself look nice.

It was about 7 when I finished So I headed to Trisha's house because we were riding together.

I'm so excited to go out with her because we haven't went out in awhile. She finally has a baby sitter so we are all set!

I gave myself a last look in the mirror.

I didn't recognize myself.

With my blond hair straightened, and nude lips, I didn't look like red.

I was Trishalyn tonight.

My red dress was hugging each of my curves nicely, my bust was accentuated with the low cut. I surprisingly didn't look as trashy as I thought I would. My dress came to my mid thigh, I thought it was barely going to get past my ass cheek.

That fact itself cheered me up and I was ready to go.

I hooked my black strappy heels on and was off.

I texted Dee and told her I was on my way.

I had money and my phone in my bra.

Of course I don't plan on buying myself drinks tonight though.

When I arrived at Dee's house I noticed a  familiar car in the driveway and immediately felt annoyed.

Mitchell is home!

Not Mitchelle from petsmart who goes buy Marissa at night, but Mitchell, Dee's husband.

She better not bail tonight I will kill her dead.

I parked got out and knocked on the front door.

Dee answered in a black crop top that showed her stomach a little and her mom titts, that are huge and blue high waisted shorts, and blue pumps.

She's still in.

YAY!

"You look good!" I yelled.

"You do too!"

We started doing that annoying high pitched squeal females do when they see each other and jumping.

"Please spare my ears!" Mitchell said coming up behind us.

He had on a White button up shirt and jeans.

He looked good.

I dropped my smile and glared at my best friend.

"Your telling me he's going?!" I said annoyed.

She gave a sheepish grin.

"She didn't say anything?" I heard Mitchell whisper under his breath.

"He just got back, we..he....it'll still be fun!" She pleaded.

"Let's go." I said a little peeved.

She gave a happy squeal.

We walked toward her car.

"Nice to see you too young lady." Mitchell said to me.

I'm not talking to him he shouldnt be here!

"Darla tell your husband i'm acting like he's not here since he shouldnt be!" I said childishly as I pushed him away from the front seat.

He laughed at my childishness and got in the back seat.

Darla laughed too.

I was actually really sorta upset.

Darla always does that everytime I want it to just be me and her she always invites her hubby along! They'll be in some corner of the club making out after five minutes of being in the club.

We drove out to the club and it was pretty packed.

The music was making the car shake.

"So Trisha can get us in without the line." Darla told her husband as we parked.

We got out the car and walked to the bouncer.

We skipped a super long line. The line was wrapped around the building.

As soon as I was about to speak a very pretty girls purse bumped into me on accident.

I dont even think she noticed she had hit me she was waiting to talk to the bouncer as well, but she was behind me.

Her beauty was mesmerizing.

She had super long blonde hair almost down to her knees. She was in a gold dress that hugged her perfect body in all the right places. I almost felt jealous.

"Wow your hair is so long!" I heard Darla compliment as I talked to the bouncer.

She looked mesmerized too by the girl...

"Special guest of Marissa." I said to the big black man at the door.

"Red?" I heard a girly guy voice.

The girl with the long hair tapped me.

"It's me Mitchelle." He whispered the word Mitchelle.

"OH! What a coincidence I didn't even recognize you Marissa! You look great!" I said.

"You do too girl! You clean up nice!" He said.

He looks way better than me as a girl.

"These your friends?" He indicated to Dee & Mitchell.

I nodded.

"Biggy they're with me," He told the bouncer and we were let in.

When we got inside Marissa told us he had business to attend to and to enjoy ourselves.

This club was bumping!

Everyone was dancing a lot of people drinking and eating, some grossly making out...

There was a strong smell of marijuana and alcohol so I immediately knew that this club was live.

"Shots Ladies?" Mitchell offered breaking me out my thoughts.

What a great idea that was.

Me and Dee told him to hurry.

Darla and I then immediately began to dance together.

The song was like some techno mix, I wasn't sure but the beat was crazy.We started hitting our best moves, which probably were terrible and cracking up at each other. After a while Mitchell showed up with drinks just as I was showing off my booty shaking skills.

He was eyeing me with wide eyes, along with a few others whom attention I'd caught.

Darla Covered her husbands eyes so i took that as my cue to stop dancing and grab my drink.

"Finally." I said grabbing my shot he had in his hand.

"It was a long line at the bar, the bartender gets all the girls drinks first."

I downed it like it was nothing.

The burn felt good.

Dee & Mitch eyed me.

"That was straight vodka." Mitchell commented.

I grabbed his shot out his hand and downed it.

"I know." I said once I was finished.

Darla laughed at my craziness.

I started dancing again.

After awhile Dee & Mitchell started dancing too. But like a couple.

I looked stupid just dancing close.

I grabbed the closes guy possible.

I started dancing on him.

He was super tall, I didn't even look up to see his face.

He was a good dancer though.

He smelt nice too.

Eventually our simple dance turned heavy when put his hands on my hips and brought my ass to his pelvis.

Unfortunately i'm not drunk enough for this yet.

I looked up for Dee so I could send her the "Grab me look" Of course she was nowhere to be found.

GREAT.

I had to be mean now.

I pried his hands off me saying I'll be back and left to the bar.I lied though... probably wont be back.

I need drinks.

I got up to the bar and took a seat.

The bartender had his back turned,

I could tell he was cute by he half tucked half untucked shirt.

He was making a drink.

When he turned he was way more good looking than I thought.

His hair was cut in like a really cool short swirl style, hair color was jet black green eyes, his teeth was perfect and he was smiling, he was more in shape than the usual guys I like.

He's different.

Has a job.

He handed a guy a drink and then put his focus on me,"For the pretty lady in red?" He said slyly to me.

"Sour amaretto please." I said "Spiked with a little vodka." I added.

I barely felt the past Vodka shots I had.

He laughed.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"What your drink says about you." He commented as he turned to make it.

What does he mean?

I bit and asked more "What does it say about me."

He finished my drink and gave it to me and took a seat.

"I can guess three accurate things about you just by that drink." he said confidently.

I chose to call his bluff " Okay, I'll humor you, go ahead." I said sipping my drink cutely.

I wanted to down it though.

Someone else ordered a drink, but he still responded.

"Well Miss sour amaretto, you just went through a break up." He said.

I perked an eyebrow up.

He finished making the person's drink and sat back down in front of me.

"Spiked with Vodka, you got cheated on." He said.

I was freaking out.

"I also can tell you've been working hard all week. All by your drink girly." He smirked at me.

I downed my drink till it was empty and I set it down.

I was laughing.

I couldn't help but down it, I was dumbfounded.

"How the hell did you know that?" I said amused.

He took my drink to refill and came back handing it to me.

"I see so many girls here, and here a lot of drunken stories."  He said.

"I bet you do." I said chuckling. But it made me me think, "I wonder how many you have slept with." I said softly to myself.

I must've said it louder than I thought cause he laughed.

"That's a first." He said "I haven't  slept with any Amaretto." He said looking me in my eyes laughing.

I guess he was calling me the name of my drink now.

"That's a lie." I said trying to subtly flirt.

"Is it?" He asked smirking again and getting up to give someone else a drink.

I started to feel my alcohol soon as he said this.

"Yes, I'm no idiot your too hot to not get any drunken vagina." I told him truthfully.

I love liquid courage.

He finished and sat back down.

"What's your name?" He asked.

I told him my real name "Trishalyn." I said confidently.

I never go by Trishalyn that was big for me.

"Trishalyn I'm Claude, and believe Claude when he says things okay? Claude doesn't lie." He said.

Okay maybe its the liquor but I swear he could say he has a wart the size of Europe on his ass and I'd still want to lick it. He makes everything sound so sexy,..

"All men lie! Bullshit!" I said finishing my second Sour Amaretto. "Give me a couple shots." I added.

He obliged.

He handed me two.

I was definitely on my way to drunken life.

"You gotta slow down sweety." He said.

"Why you don't want me to be drunken vagina?" I asked giggling.

"I think it's a little late for that." He said laughing.

I downed the shot.

"Meanwhile I don't lie." He said.

"What size is your penis not erect?" I asked.

He gave me a straight face and said  "Nine inches."

We both started to laugh.

"You don't lie eh?"  I said through laughs. '

"When do you get off work." I asked?

"I've been off, I've just enjoyed talking to you." He told.

Awwwwww!

"Come dance with me." I said drinking my last shot.

He hoped over the Counter throwing off his apron.

"Don't have to ask me twice."

The song was a rap song, I couldn't identify the rapper or the name of the song, but it was hot and made me want to shake my ass.

Newly drunk, Claude was getting quite a dance.

He was laughing at my drunken attempt at being sexy because that's what I was going for.

We were dancing for some time.

I'm still not exactly sure how it happened.

I think He grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

Or I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close.

Next thing I knew we were making out.

I knew we were giving quite a show when I heard faint hoops and hollers.

I wasn't paying attention to them though.

The world was dim, he was an exceptional kisser.

I don't even know how we ended up in a bathroom stall feeling each other up,

We were though.

I couldn't even think of any of my exes names at this moment.

Our intense make out stopped when suddenly I was ripped away.

I turned to look at the perpetrator.

A wild, Darla and Mitchell appeared.

"What?" I asked.

"Who, What? We are getting ready to go, I have to pick up the kids in the morning, it's already 3:00 AM.

WOW! Time flies!

"Yep, time goes on." Mitchell said.

I said that out loud?

"Anyways guys this is Claude, I said moving so I can show the shirtless guy.

Oh shit,

I had to pull my dress down.

I had been straddling him on the toilet seat.

"Hi," Claude said curtly.

"Hello." Dee said awkwardly.

"Yeah we have to go." She said.

I pouted and looked at the nice bartender.

"I have to go." I told him.

"Well can I have your number?" He asked.

That's when Dee started pulling me away.

I yanked my arm out of her grip.

"Can I give him my number?" I said rudely.

He was smiling when I came back to the stall, he had his phone out.

I told him my number & took that time to see if my phone was still in my bra.

It was so was my money.

I kissed him on the lips.

"Bye."  I said and was ripped away before I could hear his goodbye.

Darla is being such a cockblocker!

I hope Claude calls me..

He's hot.

That's the last things I remember until I was waking up the next day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 59.1K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...
4.7M 158K 48
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...
10.6M 200K 83
Ever since playgroup Olivia and Daniel have been inseparable. Best friends since..well forever. However after a drunken night things change between...
3.8M 122K 75
Olivia Charles is an apprehensive, quiet girl who tries to do everything right. She has low confidence and low self esteem. Getting teased daily by h...