The Unexpected : (The Unknown...

By ArtistryByBadu

Chris brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form. More

The Unexpected : (The Unknown Sequel)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Five

17.3K 817 296
By ArtistryByBadu

back with another chapter for y'all, sorry I'm posting this so late, I was just eager to get it out!

read, comment, vote, add this story to your library, and most of all enjoy!

- Keiana

Chapter Five

Sochitta Sal (Honey)

I woke up to the ringing of my broken ass iPhone. It was so hard to unlock the phone, with the broken pieces of glass.

"Hello?"

"Hey chink." Michael's voice filled my ear, immediately making a smile form on my face. I'd missed my baby so much!

"Hey baby, I miss you! Where are you?" I lifted myself up and sat up in the big king sized bed.

"I'm in Alabama right now, the concert isn't for a few hours though so I'm just chilling." He answered.

I was so happy to hear Michael's voice, he could be reading the newspaper and I wouldn't even care.

"I miss you so much babe."

"I miss you too chink, what you been doing?"

"Just chilling, I have a shoot today." I responded.

"I see you So, get your money."

"I am boo, I'm tryna be like you." I said in my ratchet voice Michael hated. Damn I missed my baby.

"You're stupid haha, I wish you were laying beside me right now."

"Me too baby, I'm so lonely without you." I admitted. Since Michael had left, that loneliness I felt was fifty times worse than what it was when he was here.

"Don't worry So, I'm gonna see you soon."

"When Michael?!" I squealed.

"I don't know yet, but I got a free weekend coming up so I'm gonna take a jet home and come see you, just me and you."

"That sounds perfect babe." Just me and Michael for a weekend? I would love it.

"Alright, I'm gone make it happen, but I'll talk to you soon So, I love you baby.

"I love you too Michael, text me when you get the chance."

Michael and I finished talking and hung up the phone. Just talking to Michael made my day one hundred percent better.

I laid back in bed because I knew I could get a few more hours of sleep. Just as my eyes were about to close again, my stupid phone rang again. Was it Michael again? Two calls in one day? That would be amazing.

I rolled over so I could grab my phone and squinted to see the name on the screen. It was a number I didn't have saved, definitely not Michael.

I usually never answered numbers I didn't know, but I felt the need to answer this one.

"Hello?"

"Hey is this Honey?" A deep voice asked.

"Yes, who's this?"

"It's Devin babe." Devin laughed into the phone. Damn, I'd forgotten I'd given him my number, he was the reason my phone was broken!

"I'm not your babe, and what do you want?" I snapped. Who did this guy think he was, calling me babe and baby?

"Not yet. But I'm a man of my word, so I'm calling you to see when you want your phone fixed."  

"I have stuff to do today, can you just write me a check and I'll pay for it?" I really didn't want to have to be around Devin, he made me feel weird.

"I don't do that check shit."

"Well I have to go to work so I don't know what you want me to tell you." I shrugged as if he could see me.

"What time do you finish work? I'll pick you up and take you to my boy who repairs phones. He'll have it done by tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes. What was up with this guy?

"I don't know Devin." I mumbled.

"What don't you know? Do you want me to fix your shit or not?" He snapped. I closed my eyes and imagined his cheekbones and jaw clenching. Damn he was fine, I wasn't even around him and I knew it.

"Yeah I do, but today's not a good day."

"Alright." He said and before I knew it I was met with three beeps. Damn, he didn't even say bye!

That guy was such a creep, a really rude creep.

I locked my phone and threw it lightly so it would land somewhere on the bed. I threw my head back against the pillow and closed my eyes, trying to get the last little bit of sleep I could. Today was gonna be a long day.

Dylan Bernice Anthony

"What to eat, what to eat?" I asked myself as I walked into the pantry and turned the light on so I could examine the shelves.

I spotted a pack of skittles hidden in the back and grabbed it. I loved skittles. I pulled my iPhone out of my harem pants pocket and checked the time, 6:40, Chris was gonna be home any minute now. He went into practice at three, and got out of practice at six.

I couldn't wait for my baby to get home, I missed him so much. Man ever since we'd really started planning the wedding, I couldn't be away from Chris for too long. I was so whipped on that boy, but I didn't even care, that was my baby.

I made sure I had my skittles and phone before leaping up the stairs and running into our bedroom.

I flung my body back on the bed and grabbed my phone so I could call Chris and see where he was.

The phone rang three times before Chris's deep voice filled my ear.

"Wassup baby?"

"Hi baby daddy, where are you?" I questioned.

"I actually just pulled into the garage. Where you at?"

"Our room waiting for you." I answered.

"You naked?"

"No nigga, all you think about is sex I swear." I laughed as I rolled my eyes. I wasn't even lying though, Chris was constantly thinking about sex, and always trying to get a quickie in. If it wasn't for that fan tweeting Chris's location he would've taken me to the restroom and tried to do something freaky.

"Nah Dylan, we ain't had sex since yesterday, it's time." Chris argued. Was this nigga serious? Since yesterday? He was acting like he hadn't had some good cat in months.

"You're tripping nigga, you better find a bottle of lotion." I laughed into the phone.

"Man whatever." I could hear Chris's heavy feet hitting the stairs as he climbed up them. My baby was home!

I hung up the phone and waited for Chris to walk into the bedroom. He had his phone tucked in between his shoulder and ear, and his eyes were on the floor instead of me.

"I was trying to figure out if you hung up on me." He laughed and threw his Los Angeles Clippers gym bag into the closet. Chris pulled off his Supreme Foamposites and walked into the closet to put them on his shoe rack.

He walked back out of the closet and tried to climb into the bed, but the look I sent him stopped him. Chris knew I hated when he came on the bed with his sweaty ass. He needed to take a shower before he even thought about laying with me.

"You tripping man, first I can't hit and now I can't lay down in my own bed?" Chris kissed his teeth and stormed into the bathroom. Damn, what was his issue?

I rolled my eyes and climbed out of the bed so I could go downstairs and get started on dinner. I hardly cooked, but I felt like doing it tonight. Chris probably had a rough time at practice, and me cooking would make him feel better, well I hoped.

I walked into the pantry and grabbed a pack of multi colored pasta, a pack of feta cheese, and some Alfredo sauce.

I started cooking the pasta and jumped onto the island while I waited for our dinner to finish.

"Aye Dylan!" Chris's voice echoed throughout the house. What did this nigga want?

"I'm in the kitchen!" I yelled back. Chris's heavy feet hit the tiled floor as he walked into the kitchen.

"You cooking?" Chris asked with a raise of his eyebrows.

"Do you see the stove on? Duh."

"Aye don't get smart with me." He walked over to where I was sitting on the hard countertop and stood in front of me.

"What's wrong with you?" He mumbled while looking down at me. Chris was so tall man.

"I think you're addicted to sex baby." I laughed and gripped him by his goatee, tugging on the hairs gently.

"Hell nah! I just like sex, it's something I'm good at, it's a hobby of mine." I broke out in laughter at Chris's stupid ass. I wouldn't even lie, it was something he was amazing at.

"Well while you're practicing your hobby, we're gonna fool around and get pregnant.

"That wouldn't so bad, I want kids." Chris shrugged.

"I do too, but not right now."

"When?"

"Definitely after the wedding, after I open a second gallery, a few years."

"As long as I get two kids I'm good." Chris turned around and turned off the oven so the pasta wouldn't burn.

"You want two boys?"

"I want a boy and a girl. Keep the balance and shit." He grabbed the Alfredo sauce and poured it into the pot and started to stir it. I thought I was the one cooking?

"Our girl is gonna be so beautiful babe." I sighed as I imagined Chris and I's babies. I knew I was a really blessed girl, and Chris was one of the most handsome men on the planet, there was no way our children weren't gonna be angels.

"Yeah she will, especially if she takes after you."

"Aw baby, come here." I cooed and held my arms apart so Chris could come over to me and hug me.

"You love me baby mama?"  Chris questioned while millimeters away from my face.

"More than anything."

Chris pressed his lips against mine and started tugging on my bottom lip with his bottom teeth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and linked my fingers.

"I love you too." Chris's hands crept to my thighs and separated them widely.

"No sex babe." I mumbled against his plump lips.

"We're not having sex, we're making love." He said while separating our lips. I stared at Chris with so much love in my eyes, I could cry. I loved this man more than anything.

"You gone let me make love to you baby?" He asked and started unbuttoning my Levi jeans. I nodded my head and grabbed the bottom hem of his shirt so I could see the tattoos I'd fallen in love with too.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes Chris, hurry up." I huffed and pulled Chris back to my lips by pulling his neck. I reached in between us and started tugging off our clothes. I wanted him right now.

"Don't rush me girl." His heavy hand landed on my exposed asscheek that was being held by my thong from PINK.

"Ow Chris!" I half moaned half shrieked. This nigga was so aggressive sometimes.

"Take off my pants." He demanded and stepped back with a smirk on his handsome face. I did as he said and pulled down his sweatpants and boxers to his knees. His thick long manhood stood at full attention.

"You want this baby?" Chris asked and grabbed his length in his hand. I nodded my head in response.

"Come sit your pretty ass on it then." He said. Ugh this man turned me on like no other.

I hopped off of the island and walked over to where Chris was standing watching me.

"We gotta go upstairs babe, we need to use a condom." I told Chris and grabbed his hand in mine.

"Damn I didn't think you were being serious! Bring the pasta upstairs, I'm gonna get hungry. "

"Oh good idea, I'll meet you upstairs." Chris nodded and walked out of the kitchen. I grabbed a large bowl and dished out the whole pot of fettuccine before grabbing two forks and following Chris to the bedroom.

I started eating forkfuls of the pasta as I padded up the stairs. Damn this pasta was good.

Chris was laying flat on his stomach when I walked into the bedroom, straight knocked out. I thought we were supposed to make love? Guess not.

I walked over to the bed just in my bra and panties and climbed on it so I could lay down on Chris.

"Gimme some food." He mumbled when I turned on the flat screen TV mounted onto the wall. I scooped up some pasta and brought the fork to Chris's mouth so he could eat. My baby was so tired, practice really wore him out.

"Want some more?" I asked Chris after I had a few forkfuls for myself. He nodded and opened his mouth wide.

Chris and I stayed in that position for the rest of the night, or until the rest of the food was gone. He ended up scooping my sleeping body up and tucking me under the blanket though.

Damn I loved my baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.4K 43
Keep telling me to find someone else. Someone better. Someone who's going to treat me right. "All I ever wanted was you, my badass bitch from the hoo...
1M 23.6K 25
In today's society it's not many girls out aren't their like Brielle. High morals, class, and integrity. She's somebody many girls look up, because a...
36.1K 572 21
Christopher Brown and Makai Hart have been friends since elementary school. Now that they're completely legal and out living their lives for themsel...
710K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️