The Risk and The Love

By rAinbowtaster

I got in my car, plugged my phone in and jammed out. I guess I wasn't paying much attention because as I was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Part One
Chapter 6: Part Two
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part One.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors Note!
Chapter 40!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 Part 1
Chapter 43 Part 2
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: The Finale
Sequel: Risking The Love
Hi!

Chapter 31

848 16 4
By rAinbowtaster

Ch.30 was a sweet little intimate chapter, in this chapter it's continuing from where ch.30 left off. Hope you guys enjoy!

VOTE! COMMENT! I LOVE YA!

Xoxo

-N

------------------------------------

I love Michael so much. Today needs to be perfect for him, it's his birthday. Finally I get to do something special for Michael.

There is a lot that has to be done today, shopping, organizing, cleaning, buying lingerie....and cooking. Most importantly I need someone to distract him for most of the day.

I jumped out of bed and ran to Rachel's room barging in the door without warning.

"Get up!" I yelled hitting her with a pillow.

"Ow"

That wasn't Rachel's voice...

Rachel walked out of the bathroom brushing her teeth,

"Uh is that..." I whispered and she nodded.

"Okay Rebecca, up and out. Rachel's day is booked." I said lifting the covers.

Rebecca groaned and got out of bed.

"Rachel we need to be out of this house in the next hour." I said leaving.

I ran downstairs ate a bowl of yogurt with fruits and headed back upstairs to get ready.

I put on my 'go-to' outfit; a pair of jean shorts with a muscle tank and converse. I wore my hair in a messy ponytail and wore a simple eyeliner, tinted lip balm makeup look.

"Rachel we are leaving now!" I yelled at her door. Surprisingly she was ready, hair done and shoes on just sitting on her bed watching TV waiting for me.

"Alright let's go" She said grabbing her bag.

"I need a way to distract Michael for most of the day" I said walking down the stairs.

"How about your Dad?" She suggested.

"You're so freaking brilliant! I love you!" I said kissing her cheek.

"Let's go, you're helping me today" I said as we left the house.

I dialed Michael.

"Hey birthday boy" I said to Michael.

"Hey babe"

"So what are you up to?" I asked.

"Just chilling at home."

"I need you to get dressed."

"For what?"

"Well dad knows it's your birthday and he wants to take you hiking" I said.

"Hiking, I love the mountains. Sure. Are you coming too?" He asked.

"Nope" I said smiling.

"But babe" He whined.

"It's guy bonding time. I'll have you all to myself tonight Mr." I teased.

"Fine I'll get ready and come over."

"I'll be gone, I'm out with Rachel buying her some girly stuff"

"You can say tampons to me" He said.

"Vibrator, she wants a vibrator..." I trailed off.

"Oh. oh. Okay you go with her, and I'll go hiking with your dad" He chuckled.

"I love you" I said.

"Love you and only you."

I hung up, texted my dad the details and arrived at the mall with Rachel.

"Where to first Nat?" She asked.

"Victoria Secret, I need cute lingerie"

"And I need to look at those sexy models." She said leading the way.

We browsed around the store looking at lace bras and matching underwear and I occasionally picked out a few things to try on.

As we waited in the line for the dressing room I caught Rachel watching me.

"You okay?" I asked.

She blinked a few times and nodded to me, Rach has been a little weird since we got to this store.

"How many items?" The lady asked.

"Just three" I said as she handed me a numbered door hanger and led me to my dressing room. I am one that is not afraid to change in front of my friends so I let Rachel come in so I didn't have to keep coming out into the hallway to show her the stuff I try on and I wanted her opinion.

"Okay turn around no peeking, I have to take off my bra" I said to Rachel. I rapidly changed into this very sexy red and black lingerie outfit that had lace stockings and a matching lace top...it was so gorgeous. I looked at myself in a few different angles in the mirror before I told Rachel to turn around. This lingerie piece fit every inch of my body beautifully, it complimented my curves quite nicely, my body was almost worth being called sexy for once.

"So what do you think?" I asked Rachel.

She turned around and her jaw dropped.

"Stop ogling and tell me what you think?" I joked

"It's nice" she said.

"Oh c'mon, give me more than that. Do I look sexy? Do I look Victoria Secret Model hot?" I asked posing.

"Yea, you look totally screwable...in a sexy, beautiful way." She laughed.

Rachel stood up and walked closer to me.

"Ms.Lozano you have a detention, stay after class" She mimicked Michael.

"But Mr.Hottie what did I do now?" I played along.

"Stay after class Lozano"

It was surprising how well she mimicked Mr.Allon.

"And if I don't?" I said.

"Are you being insubordinate?"

"Yea and?"

"I guess I will have to punish you" She said.

I started laughing hard, Rach always jokes around like this.

I turned around and watched myself in the mirror, I think I like this one and Michael would LOVE it.

I took out my phone to check a message and I dropped it behind me.

"Shit" I mumbled bending down to grab my phone. Rachel was reaching for my phone as well and we bumped heads.

"Ow" I winced, my head still hurts

from my fall.

"Sorry" She looked up. We were still bent down and she grabbed face knocking me over and kissed me. Rachel kissed me. She just went right for it and put her lips on mine. Shocked I slowly pushed her off and stood up.

"Rachel" I sighed.

She sat against the wall and covered her face. I changed back into my clothes quickly and sat next to her.

"Sorry, I just got caught up in the moment" She said.

"It's o-"

"You just looked so beautiful."

"Rach that's sweet but you know I love Michael and I'm not even l-

"Lesbian?" she said.

"Lesbian."

"You don't have to worry, it was just in the moment" She assured.

"I'm not mad or grossed out" I said patting her back.

"Good"

"Alright let's get out of here, we still have a lot to do." I smiled.

I bought the lingerie piece and Rachel and I had a great time shopping for some clothes and then we hit the grocery store to buy fresh ingredients and flowers for tomorrow. I called my Dad to make sure they were at the hiking place a couple hours away so I can go to Michael's place.

We got to Michael's house and started to clean. I started cooking our romantic asparagus risotto dinner while Rachel set up the table and arranged the rose petal trail that led to his bedroom. For desert I made this Chocolate Molten Lava cake that I saw in one of my moms old cooking books that she left behind.

Tonight is going to be yummy, in all ways possible.

---------------------------------

It was 8:30pm now and Rachel had already left and took my car so I could surprise Michael.

I lit the rose scented candles and changed into my lingerie, put on a silky burgundy robe over that and sat waiting at the table.

My phone rang but it was Beatrice calling to check up on me.

I texted Michael,

I miss you.

-N

Leaving now. Miss you more ;)

-M

Can't wait to see you.

-N

Every second spent away from you, is a second wasted from my life.

-M

I love how romantic Michael is, and I for one am a girl who falls for the whole flowers, love letters, and quotes deal. I love romantic gestures, and I love that Michael isn't afraid to make a move or show his affection towards me.

I heard the car in the driveway and I quickly ran into the kitchen to hide. The key door opened and I heard Michael laughing, and talking to a man with a familiar voice.

Dad.

What the hell is dad doing here?!

"Are you expecting someone?" Dad asked.

"Actually I am"

"Sorry to intrude Michael, can I have a bottled water before I go?"

"Coming right up." Michael said walking over to the kitchen. I was sitting on the floor against the fridge hiding when Michael came.

He put his hand over his mouth to hold back his laugh and I crossed my arms at him.

"Just a second sir." Michael called out.

He picked me up and took me to the pantry closet of his kitchen where my dad wouldn't see us.

"Why is my dad here?" I whispered.

"He wanted to come inside"

"Good thing I wasn't at the table waiting like I planned!"

"I love you Natasha." He smiled kissing my cheek.

I untied the robe and revealed what was underneath to him. Michael looked me up and down about three times and smiled.

"Beautiful."

"Well the longer dad is here, the longer you have to wait. So go work your charming skills and get dad to leave" I said.

"Anything for you" He left.

I could hear Michael making small talk with my dad and after a cold thirty minutes Dad finally left.

"Took you long enough." I said opening the pantry door.

"Sorry, your dads a chatter."

"Now the food is cold and I have to re light the candles and-"

Michael swiftly lifted me off of my feet and into his arms kissing my mouth amorously.

"Everything is beyond perfect. We can reheat the food, it's okay." He whispered into my ear.

"You're such a perfectionist Natasha" He laughed.

"One to many more you can add onto the list." I quietly said.

"Hey, I love every single thing about you. Im in love with every cell floating in that unique body of yours, my love for you is endless."

"You have a way with words Mr.Allon" I smirked.

"Now let's enjoy this delicious dinner together." He said.

I reheated the food and served us both a plate. Michael sat at the table lighting candles.

"Wow" He said with a mouthful of risotto.

"It's bad? Uh I knew I put too much seasoning" I sighed.

"Where can I sign you up for MasterChef cause damn babe this is a five start restaurant quality dish." He smiled.

I moaned in happiness.

"Yay, you like it."

We ate dinner quite quickly and finally got to devour out delicious ooey gooey chocolately molten lava cake with vanilla ice cream.

"Now can I have my birthday present?" Michael asked gesturing at my robe. I ran into the kitchen and found the blindfold and put it on his eyes. I helped him stand up and walked him to his bedroom. Once we were there, I jumped onto his bed.

"You can take it off now." I teased.

His room was only lighted by candles, and there were rose petals all over. Once his blindfold was off, I slowly slid my robe off taking my time to reveal everything. I like to tease, he can't have it all yet.

Michael got on the bed and slid his shirt off while I laid back onto the pillows.

"Best. Birthday. Ever." He said.

"It's not over yet" I whispered.

He leaned down to kiss me and I flipped him over getting on top of him. Since it was his birthday, I figured I'd do all the work in pleasuring him. I massaged warm baby oil all over his bare body, not missing a single inch of flesh. Michael grunted a few times making me chuckle; he likes it. My wild side came out as I whispered very naughty things to him and sucked on his neck...toys came out, we had fun, and even more new things were learned...

It was 11:59am and we laid in bed sweaty, and panting. (We still haven't had sex.)

"Best. Birthday. Ever." He said.

12:00am.

"Best. Birthday. Ever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.5K 37
There was no way this was happening. This couldn't be happening. I was just having a bad dream, right? I was going to wake up in my bed with my alarm...
936 311 32
"You fucking don't know anything about me so stop acting like you do!". "At least I can state that you've got everything you ever wanted Trevor. yo...
343K 17.7K 61
I open the doors to my new school. Eager yet bored, since this has happened so many times in my life. Im so done with having to change schools. As i...
121K 2.4K 8
" I love you, I always loved you , I never stopped loving you!" His lips crashed on mine and pulled me close to him that our bodies were so close th...