This Thing Called Life { Sequ...

By Lazarreah

Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ Thi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Happy 4th - Chapter 9 - Of July
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Character and Author Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
August ✨
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New Book
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Epilogue)
Trilogy? maybe..?
This is Our life (Trilogy) Out now!

Chapter 8

1K 44 3
By Lazarreah

" Where ya' going ma?" August whispered, so he wouldn't wake the twins.

" Upstairs, to take a shower before they wake up.... can I get out of your death grip now?" I questioned, raising my brows.

" Ma' bad." He released me.

" It's fine." I slowly eased my way out of bed, so I wouldn't wake the twins. They hate it when people wake them up. " I'll be upstairs if you need me."

He nodded, " 'Ight, I'll be sleep if you need me."

I chuckled, walking out of the room, then upstairs into my room. Yesterday went way better than I would've expected it to.

August and I some what made up and he's in the twins life. And gladly the twins love August. I wouldn't ask for anything better than yesterday.

I grabbed my phone from the night stand then turned it on. I'm glad I decided to put my phone on the charger before I went downstairs yesterday. I had missed calls from momma and Ariana that I didn't want to get back to.

I ran my fingers through my curly hair.  " I'll talk to them, when I get done showering. " I mumbled.

I took a much needed shower then did my morning routine. I put on a simple shirt  and some  shorts on.

" Hey bitchhhh." Ariana greeted, smiling.

" Hey Ariana." I smiled, sitting Down on the couch.

" What are you doing?"

" Checking my emails for work, what about you?"

" Nothing, sitting here with your big head ass brother."

" Aye man, y'all need to stop playing."I heard him say in the background. " And if I got a big head, then Daejah got one too." He retorted.

We both laughed. " Yeah okay, you still coming over today?"

She nodded. " Yes,  why?"

" No, I'm just asking."

" How'd last night go?"

" Good better than I expected- Nigga we gon' have to fight the next time I see you." I frowned, talking to Davontae.

" What I do? " He got into the camera, eyebrows furrowed.

" You know what you did." I said matter-of-factly.

" If I did, I wouldn't  be asking you."

I rolled my eyes. " Bye Davontae."

" Daejah." Ariana pushed his head out the camera, then motioned for me to continue.

" But Ariana it went well though. Other than us being at eachother necks at the the beginning, it went better than I expected to. Abrianna loves him, just like I knew she would. But Arianna, she was happy out him at first, but when he actually came, she didn't want anything to do with him. You should've seen August face when she was hiding behind my legs."

" So did she actually..?"

I nodded. " Yeah she did. She actually warmed up to him after 10 minutes. But she still isn't sure, you know what I mean?"

She nodded. " Thats good though, I know my niece. She'll be all over him and under a 2 or 3 days."

" Yeah." I agreed, smiling but it soon dropped when I thought about something. " Did you know this he's  going out with hailey?" I asked, lowly.

Her eyes widen. "Hailey mace, the one from highschool?" She dropped her phone. " I just fucking died, your lying."

" Nope." I popped the P, shaking my head." She called when we were in the middle of talking."

" Damn what the hell. Do he not remember what her brother done did on prom night?" She tilted her head to the side.

" Fuck wrong with him?"

I shrugged. " I don't know and it don't matter to me as long as it's not effecting the twins."

" You a damn lie." Davontae yelled.

" Shut the fuck up and I'm forreal."

Ariana nodded. " Alright Daejah." She sighed.

My phone beeped twice, letting me know someone was calling me. " Ariana I'll talk to you later, momma is on the other line."

" Okay tell her I said hey."

" I'll I love y'all."

" Ion love you." Davontae mumbled.

" We love you too, Davontae don't lemme smack you." Ariana huffed, shaking her head.

I got up and walked into the kitchen, answering momma. " Morning momma."

" Morning baby, what you doing?"

" About to start cooking for my babies."

" Where are they? I don't hear them."

" There asleep, but will wake up soon."

" Oh, how's my grandbaby on the way?" She asked, mentioning Ariana and Davontae baby.

" Good, we get to find out the gender in a month."

" Hopefully its a baby boy."

" Davontae thinks that it's, but Ariana and I think otherwise."

" So when are you giving me a baby boy? I see your back messing with August."

" When Jesus come back and I'm not messing around with August , we're co-parenting for the twins so your going to have to ask Davontae and Ariana on that one."

" Girl don't be acting smart na'."

" Okay momma." Out the corner of my eye, I saw August walk into the kitchen.

" So did you tell him?"

I nodded. " Yeah I did."

" How do you think their reacting to it?"

" Good, there both happy. It's going to be easy for them to get use to him, they love him already."

" I see, by the video you sent me."

I smiled as I turned off the stove. I grabbed some plates. I could feel August eyes on me." Daejah I'll call you back okay?"

" Okay love you."

" Love you too." She hung up.

" Moring baybeh."

" Morning." I smiled. " You want a plate?"

He looked at me like I was crazy. " Hell yeah!"

I chuckled. " The twins still asleep?"

He nodded. I put the twins plate on the stove and made August and I plates. I handed him his plate along with a fork.

We walked Into the diningroom, sat down and began eating after we said grace. August took out his phone and began to record a video.

" I didn't have a nice homecook breakfast like 'dis in foeva'....ah queen made this. Get y'all one."

He stopped recording then posted it. He put his phone away then took a bite out of his pancake. " Damn." He groaned. " I missed ya' cooking and I still do."

" You girlfriend don't cook?" I asked, raising a brow.

He shook his head. " Nah, even if ha' life depend on it."

" Thats why you need someone like me." I slipped, surprising my own self.

" Maybe I do need a girl like you." August said, licking his lips.

I finished my plate then got up. " Welp, too bad, I'm one of a kind."

" Imma get you sooner or later." I heard him mumble, when I walked out the  diningroom.

" We'll see." I walked into the kitchen and began to clean up.

Soon after I felt August wrap his arms around my waist. " I miss you, you miss me?" I didn't reply back due to our closeness. " Anwser me." He urged,  turning me around.

I hesitantly nodded, "Yes August."

He smiled, picking me up, sitting me on the island. He put his hands on my inner thighs which he knew was one of my soft spots. He knew what he was doing to me as my breathing picked up.

He smirked and began to kiss my neck, swirling his tongue around my spot. Which made me even more weak. He got between my legs, so I could feel him. I threw my head back, letting out a soft moan.

I know, I shouldn't be letting him do this to me because of hailey. I should have respect for hailey because I know if I was in her shoes, I would be pissed but Lord knows I haven't been touched like this in 2 years. The last person that I had sex with is indeed August. It feels right but I know it's wrong.

August stopped then looked at me with lust in his eyes. He looked down at my nipples then licked his big pink plump lips.

I looked down at them and they were hard and my piercing was showing.

" Mhm, when you get these? " He  touched one, from under my shirt. I got chills by his touch.

" 'Bout a year ago." I managed to say.

He bit down on his lip. " Mhm, you let a nigga touch 'em?"

I shook my head. " N-no."

" Good, I'm the only nigga that get to see and do this right?"

I nodded. " Yes."

" See what you did to me?" He pointed down to Mr.Classy. 

I looked down, seeing he was hard as a rock. He pulled up my shirt and took my nipple in his mouth. I grabbed his head, throw my head back.

" Shit." I moaned softly, taking my bottom lip in my mouth.

What are you doing daejah?

" Mommy?!"

" Daddy?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 2.2K 43
Book one in Forever' Series #FIRST IN ROMANCE #FIRST IN BEST MOM #FIRST IN TWISTS #FIRST IN TURNS Ariana & Ryan, the best friends forever. Their fri...
876K 17.7K 47
DISCLAIMER: VERY CRINGE. The updated version is out currently and hopefully not as bad. PART 2 IS OUT!!!! * "I've always wondered how you'll taste."...
897K 49.1K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...
798 68 7
A dead woman walking would make anyone do a double take. She never thought she would see him again. He never thought she could have survived. More qu...