Jurassic Park And Marvel Fanf...

By Loki_Laufeyson23

Natasha Romanoff. My best friend. She had told me that she found me face down on the sidewalk outside a radio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
HELP

Author's Note

43 1 0
By Loki_Laufeyson23

Hello everyone! I know it's been awhile since I've wrote on Wattpad, but I am still writing and dreaming. I've been writing on paper and notebooks because I have no internet at my house.

A part of this story came to me in a dream. Every time I get a dream that I want to write, it's only the middle of the story, so I have to come up with something to make the beginning and ending to make the story a story.

I'm not complaining, that's just my favorite part of my book inspiring dreams. There ARE curse words in this! But that's not a surprise to you, I believe. Because almost everything has curse words.

I want to thank everyone right now for reading this. If you could leave comments, especially if I have English errors or some type of error, I will be most grateful. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
212K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
235K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...