Forced Marriage with My Teach...

By KookieJeon286

You are a 17 year old teenager that is being forced to get Married to her dance teacher!!.. read to find out... More

New School
Teacher!
Dinner
New brother
New Sister
Kids
Love and Lies
Love and Lise part2

Something New

1.7K 47 3
By KookieJeon286

After that talk Jungkook had with me.We had to go back to school so friend won't worry to much about me.
Jungkook: After we get married we are moving to American.
When he said that I was happy, sad. I don't want to leave Korean, but I want to go back were my mom lives.
Graduation
OMG I finally am graduating yay.
Lisa:We did girls we don't have to go to school anymore yay. Well at least after collage.
Jennie right after college..
Rose:Were is Jisso?
Jisso:I'm right here.
Rose screamed because Jisso Scared her.
Y/n:hahahah
Jennie:SMH
Lisa:hahaha
Rose:You scared me and it not funny guys.!!(pouts)
Jisso:I'm sorry (pinching Rose cheeks.
Bp:When is your wedding day Y/n?
Y/n:My wedding day is in three days why!!?!
Bp:Let's go shopping!!!
Y/n:Lol yes

MALL
When we got to the mall. I remember that I running low on makeup.
Y/n: Hey guys I'm going to the beatuy store.Any of you guys want to come
Lisa:ME I WANT TO COME ME, ME!!!!
Lisa is screaming on the top of her lungs. I'm sure the whole mall can hear her.
Y/n: Ok calm down Lisa!😂

Jimin pov
Thinking that I am going or getting special. I end up getting a dang hover board!.! What why a hover board??pouts
Jimin dad:That all I have money for son. I promise I will get you something bigger and better ok!.!.
Jimin:Dad you just you are rich! You know what nvm thanks Dad(Walks away)
Knowing that I never get anything nice for things like this hurts me. I don't care anymore.

Y/n pov
While me and Lisa we're shopping for makeup I saw this little girl Wondering around the store.
Y/n:Hey are you lost?
Little girl:Yes I'm looking for my sister her name is Min Y/n.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 22.5K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
117K 2.9K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
23.1K 861 25
A boy, born in South Korea, Seoul and the heir of a rich family meets a girl who grew up in a ordinary family but not an ordinary one....let's see ho...
25.3K 1.1K 21
"STRANGER turns to ENEMIES, ENEMIES turns to FRIENDS, And FRIENDS turns to LOVERS!?" It all started by an accident. An unexpected and unpleasant thin...