Be Careful What You Wish For...

By KshippsAnime

(Story takes place a year after the End) Star wishes aren't real......Right?? One night Tom get's Super drunk... More

Part 1 The life we live
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5 Gotcha~
Part 6 Drunkards confession
Part 7
Part 8
End cuz idc anymore

Part 3 Exposure

45 0 0
By KshippsAnime

(Tords POV)

After I left Tom I began to think, how am I going to tell my army? How am I going to tell the government? How am I supposed to tell anyone without them calling me delusional and killing me without hesitation. I looked down at the female body my soul was now put in and thought how? I honestly didn't look that different. I looked like a female twin version of how I regularly looked. Maybe this won't be that hard. I said aloud. When I entered the Mess Hall all eyes we're faced on me." Listen up soldier's. I said commandingly. As unfortunate as it looks I have somehow become female. Nonetheless I am your leader and regardless of my Gender you will respect and follow me as if nothing has changed. Is that clear? "Somehow that worked because I watched as all my soldier's in the Mess Hall stood up and Soluted with a yes Sir." Good." I said relieved but didn't show it in my voice. "You may continue as you were." I walked over to get my usual eggs and bacon then began to return to my quarters. I peeked into the door To see Tom just as confused and lost in thought as I was. But as much as I hated the drunkard, we were in this together and had to deal with it. I opened the door to see him look up and then back down. "What do you want?" He asked rudely giving me a glare full of daggers. "Here." I replied dropping the plate into his lap. I looked at his female eyes light up and watched him scarf down every inch of the food. I began to laugh a little just watching. He looked up again, this time a bit confused. Then shrugged and continued eating. It's a sin to be that cute. I thought. Wait, I hate him I shouldn't be calling my worst enemy cute no matter what situation we're in. I then turned around and began heading for the bathroom. I grabbed my normal uniform and proceeded to get shower and get ready for my meeting. So I called Patryk and asked him to send up an energy drink. I needed to go out looking like the leader of a world, not a sleepy couch potato. Plus I had a reputation to uphold more than ever now that my sex had changed. I wondered how this will play out.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...