Be Careful What You Wish For...

Od KshippsAnime

(Story takes place a year after the End) Star wishes aren't real......Right?? One night Tom get's Super drunk... Viac

Part 1 The life we live
Part 3 Exposure
Part 4
Part 5 Gotcha~
Part 6 Drunkards confession
Part 7
Part 8
End cuz idc anymore

Part 2

59 3 0
Od KshippsAnime

(Tord POV)

I woke up to the sound of knocking at my door. It was one of my soldier's Paul, asking to come in. I replied yes but then looked at his shocked face as he help up a gun. "Red leader?" He asked questioning me. "Well of course it's me you idiot!" I snapped. Who else would it be? "I think you should look in the mirror sir. "He said sounding a bit frightened. So I tried to get up, but found it hard to. Someone was holding onto me. I looked down and screamed. Not because of who I was, but who was in my bed.

(Tom's POV)

I woke up to the sound of screaming, But I didn't want to open my eyes. So I just turned around while saying, Edd, What's with all the racket? But I was soon woke up to see a familiar looking face shaking the living daylights out of me. "Um, do I know you?" I asked confused. Then I looked over towards the mirror and Screamed, "I'M A GIRL!? "Then when I looked to the person on top of me, it was easy to tell who it was. "Tord!" I shouted. "What are you doing here and why are you alive?" Your in my base, In my room, In my bed. I should be asking the questions. He said." For starters why are we women and in bloody hell are you here Tom? " As if I know! I shouted trying to sit up but was pinned on the bed by Tord. "Could you get off." I said giving him a glare. "Not until I get some answers." He said with a smirk. "Until then I guess you'll be stuck here as we try to figure this out." he said getting up in his female body. "Or." He said looking back." Or." I questioned. "You can be gutted and thrown into a cell in my dungeon to rot." He said with a evil smile. I then sighed considering my only resonable option and nodded. "Good. "He said. "Now be a good bo- good girl. "He corrected himself." And just sit here and look pretty until I get back". As She walked out I rolled my eyes and began to think, How the hell am I going to get out of this mess alive?

To be continued

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.7M 101K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...