Love Game

By authumii

In which Mark and Jackson made a bet whether Mark would be able to melt a cold prince's heart. #markjin More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 24

2.5K 99 7
By authumii

At some moments, Mark stirred and then Jinyoung would tilt his head to see if the older was going to throw up. But Mark didn't. Thankfully, because they were still inside the car. It was heading to Mark's house.

Jinyoung's phone rang, showing the contact name 'mom'.

He answered it quickly.

"Jinyoung, where are you now? Are you outside? We've just arrived back home and the door's locked. You're not home? Where are you at this hour of night?"

His mother was worried, he could just guess right away from her voice.

"Mom, I'm at my friend's place. He's sick and needs someone. I'll be back in the afternoon tomorrow."

"Is that so? You should've called me beforehand. Your friend, is he okay now? Nothing too serious right? If you're alright then, you can stay there."

"Yes, I'm alright, mom."

"Okay then, goodnight."

"Night."

"Is it the place, young man?" The taxi driver asked Jinyoung, slowing down the speed as they were in front of a large house, the tuans' house, according to the address.

Jinyoung had never been to Mark's place; the address was sent by Jackson. However, by the look of the house, which resembled Jinyoung's, and with nice and neat decorations, Jinyoung guessed it must be the right place.

With Jinyoung's confirmation, the taxi driver halted the car in front of the house.

After paying the fee, Jinyoung had to take the man's help in taking Mark out of the car, and placing Mark's body on his back. Jinyoung couldn't just half-carried Mark like he had done when they came out of the bar. It was not only a few feet now. He would have to carry Mark the whole way to the house.

After thanking the taxi driver, Jinyoung went to the yard gate, wobbling a little, with Mark on his back. It was a kind of relief that Mark was not a heavy weight. Although he wouldn't have minded either, if Mark had been heavy.

Mark's hands were clung loosely around Jinyoung's neck and he was still in his drunken slumber.

But the gate was locked. Jinyoung had to grope for the keys in the pockets of Mark's jacket. Finding a set of keys inside the inner pocket, Jinyoung opened the gate with his one hand.

The house door was also locked, and Jinyoung had to try there keys from the set before he got the right one, and unlocked the door.

The utter darkness welcomed him. With the help of the faint street light outside, he tried his way to the sofas and set Mark down there. Jinyoung went to switch on the lights afterwards.

When he came back, Mark was mumbling, something incoherent. Mark was murmuring Jinyoung's name; that was the least Jinyoung could make out of it.

"Jinyoung- Jinyoung, pleas dun hate m'"

Jinyoung kneeled by Mark's side.

"Mark, are you okay? Do you want to throw up?"

Mark moved, still with his eyes closed, to his left side and made a loud burp.

"No, Mark, hang in just a moment."

Jinyoung rushed to where he assumed the kitchen was, and searched for something Mark would be able to vomit into. He grabbed a small plastic dustbin, with a plastic bag inside, which was empty, and scurried back to Mark.

As soon as Jinyoung lifted Mark upwards, the latter threw up to the dustbin, Jinyoung had placed under Mark's mouth.

After a lot were out, Mark was recovered a little, although his eyes were still closed, and Jinyoung put down Mark gently on the sofa.

Jinyoung found a room near the foot of the stairs, which was really small but there was a bed and a nightstand inside. He should settle Mark there for the night. It would not be a good idea to carry Mark upstairs, where Jinyoung guessed Mark's room could be.

Jinyoung brought Mark on his back from the living room to that small room.

The light was switched on and Jinyoung placed Mark on the bed gently.

Taking off Mark's jacket and shoes, Jinyoung covered him under the duvet.

"Jinyoung"

Mark's voice was so quiet, and Jinyoung almost missed it.

"I ne-nd you."

Jinyoung caressed Mark's hair, as a gesture to soothe Mark.

Now Jinyoung was so close to Mark again, and his stomach flipped at the contact and closeness. Jinyoung never knew, they would be beside each other again this soon. The feeling of touching Mark. It made him weak, and his heartbeats quickened.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. You are like this because of me."

Jinyoung's eyes landed on Mark's eyelids and wondered if the older's eyes were red from the alcohol. His fingers softly ran over Mark's cheeks; caressing them gave him a slow settlement of satisfaction in his heart.

After a while of just staring at Mark, Jinyoung stood up to his feet. He should sleep on the sofa tonight.

When he was about to turn, his wrist was gripped by Mark's hand.

Jinyoung was alarmed but Mark was still in his sleep, although the grip was firm. And before Jinyoung could fathom out why so, he was dragged towards Mark by the latter himself, landing on Mark's chest.

He could struggle if he wanted, but he didn't. Instead he moved himself from Mark's chest to a narrow space beside the older, on the bed.

Mark held his hands around Jinyoung's form, pulling the latter even closer to himself. Jinyoung chuckled at how Mark's instincts still worked even in his sleep. Could it be that Mark sensed unconsciously Jinyoung's scent, or was he sure it was Jinyoung due to the heart's warmness at their closeness? Jinyoung didn't mind whichever it was.

The slant of the sunlight reached the small room through the little window on the wall, whose opposite side faced the outside world.

Mark stirred in his sleep; the splitting headache rushed to his head, and he pressed his fingers against his temple, squeezing his eyes.

He felt his another hand was placed under something. Opening his eyes, he was welcome by the sight of Jinyoung sleeping soundly in front of him, on the same bed with him.

He couldn't believe his own eyes. Was he dreaming, or did his mind trick him?

But it was really Jinyoung, in flesh and blood, before him. Mark tried to recall anything from last night. He had been drunk at a bar, but other than that, he couldn't remember anything else.

Jinyoung's eyelids moved a litte; Mark was alarmed Jinyoung could just wake up at any moment. Mark squeezed his eyes shut, and pretended to be asleep. However, Mark was a litte bit too late. Jinyoung's eyes didn't escape Mark closing his eyes again.

"You're awake, aren't you?" Jinyoung whispered.

But Mark didn't budge an inch, and looked so stiff, holding his breath.

Jinyoung chuckled looking at Mark's cuteness, and scooting closer, pecked the older on the lips.

The effect was quick; Mark's eyes flung open and wide.

"Am I dreaming, Jinyoung? You're here. How?"

Mark asked but it was enough to confirm that Jinyoung was really here in his hands. It was not a dream.

"Do you need another proof?" asked Jinyoung; his eyes slowly landed on Mark's lips.

Mark smirked in amusement.

"I think I do."

Jinyoung closed his hands around Mark's neck, and guided his lips to meet Mark's gently.

Jinyoung's lips caressed Mark's lips softly and their hearts pounded. Mark ran his hands over Jinyoung's sides slowly and rested on the latter's waist. Jinyoung opened his mouth with a low moan and let Mark deepen the kiss. All his thoughts were blurred, he could only feel his own heartbeats and Mark's tongue warm inside his mouth. Mark drew him closer by the waist and kissed him harder and deeper, with a certain urgent they both felt.

When their lungs no longer could handle, they parted away, with their noses and foreheads still in contact.

Mark stared into Jinyoung's eyes, with love and longing mixed.

"I love you, Jinyoung ah. I missed you. Terribly. Don't run away from me again."

Mark brushed his nose against Jinyoung's, softly.

"I love you, too. Very much. No more heartbreaks and tears."

Mark smiled in reply. And with his eyes fixed on Jinyoung's, he slowly closed the distance between their lips for another fierce and burning kiss. They would never have it enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 11K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
67.7K 4.7K 46
ផ្តើមចេញពីអ្នកបម្រើក្នុងភូមិគ្រឹះលោកគហបតីក្លាយខ្លួនជាសំណព្វចិត្តលោកគហបតីសង្ហារត្រឹមមួយពព្រិចភ្នែកតើស្នេហារវាងអ្នកពីរនិងទៅជាយ៉ាងណាបើចង់ដឹងចុចអានទៅ🤭🤍
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...