Lolbit x reader

By PuppetMariMarionnete

Ok so since i haven't find any Lolbit x reader book , i decided to make one i hope you enjoy~ More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
17.Ch
Ch.18
19.ch
20.ch

Ch.16

1.4K 23 27
By PuppetMariMarionnete

We had a wonderfull time i was cleaning dishes , when i heared like someone was going up stairs . I went after the noice it was from my room , i opened my room door but nothing was here ? I went to my bed to look under it but the door shut behind me and in front of the door stood (b/n) he had a hungry look . It made me sceared he run at me and pined me on the bed he started to kiss my neck while i was fighting with out a use .

,,Don't fight ~ ... It won't work anyway just make you self confortable and i will do the rest ~" he purred in my ears , this time it didn't made me blush it made me fear him more . I was so sceared ...

,,No no no please no !" Waterfall tears were runnig down my face while i was fighting and screaming by the time i was screaming he ripped of my shirt ... Exposing my bra ... I was screaming more ...

,,NO PLEASE STOP , I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE STOP !!!"  I felt like hope is slowly leaving me then the door was bust open . It was Lolbit he was in the robot form he troud him of me . I was hiding behind Lolbit like i was a child .

,,You know hurting and using womens aren't nice ? LOL ! LOL ! LOL!You deserve a punishment ..." He said in creazy like voice , i went behind the bed i don't care what will he do to him ... Not anymore  ...

,,You going to be a perfect body ... *Chuckle* " with that he nocked him out and looked at me with a eyes full of kindness , i blushed i was just in the bra .

,,Could you ... Um leave so i can ... "

,,Sure , i will take him somewere for now ..." And with that he left with the body of a monster , i loved him so much ... What happened that he changed this much ... ?

I dressed up and started to cry ... I felt so weak ... I felt ... like a thing that he can toy with ...

Lolbit came in the room , he found me crying and he sat next to me .

,,Lolbit ?"

,,Yeah ...?" He ask in deep and husted tone like he know what i feel ...

,,Why did he done this ? Why ?! " I cryed and cryed he was quet but then i felt like something soft went around me .. it was Lolbit huging me ... He who hate hugs ... huged me ...

More tears ascaped my eyes and i started to cry harder ... We were in this hug for really long ... I don't know a hour or so ?

I felt like i was now home actually home ...

... to be continued ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 3.2K 14
There's lemon/smut in this book but it's basically Y/N and Sebastian. (wink wink) I take requests, Lemon and Non- Lemon.
47.7K 647 61
My first thing ever! Hope you enjoy it! Mostly has x Readers, but has some other pairings too!
1K 12 12
After escaping the basement, our main cast has to fight an enemy from the inside, who demands one thing, what happened to Lolbit, and not without the...
51.4K 816 36
I literally saw NOTHING for this ship LITERALLY I search it and Bonnie X Reader Pops up... What the crap??? No Swearing in this story because I kind...