Altered Time (jacksepticeye x...

By All_In_Due_Time

I've finally given into my inner fan girl. One fanfic, currently in the process of creation. Jack meets a fan... More

The Death of an Irishman (Prologue Part 1)
Decisions, Decisions (Prologue Part 2)
Omissions
A Mild Panic
Oh. Right.(a/n)
Two truths
A Surprise
Awesome new cover! (A/N)
Off Key
A Walk in the Park
PLEASE HELP (A/N)
Bowling
Brain fart (A/N)
Dreams, Memories and a Little Accident
...sorryyyy...(A/N)
Bake-cident...On Purpose
Pool Day
A Taste of His Life
OOPS (tag)
FLUFFING HECK (A/N)
Mario Kart
TAG I KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT (tag)
The Seventh Day

A Bigger Secret

48 1 0
By All_In_Due_Time

Margaret's POV

Night 4

I collected the footage from the latest activity. I hated doing this. It hurt every time, especially after the death. I've learned over the years hat saving the memories for the one that's left behind is the best way to cope with the guilt. So I recorded each moment, making sure not to miss a thing. I learned how to edit them together, compiling separate times into one video for them to watch again and again and again, like I knew they would. Like they always would. Some of them search for something they could've done. Most of them don't bother. I accept the blame they put on me. It's mostly my fault anyways. Some wish they never knew. Most are glad to have known, though. I upload the file onto my computer like usual, saving it properly under the title "Afternoon 4."

"I hate having to bring soulmates together right before they're torn apart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 23 8
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏxɪᴇs × ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ It was supposed to be a fun halloween night, but a quick turn if events caused your life to fall apart. Danger was chasing...
63.9K 2K 16
A Dark x reader fanfic. I will write it as if you are a girl, but the character is kinda tomboyish, so you can pretend your a guy if you want.
252K 8.6K 42
{COMPLETED} This Reader is basically the same as the first book (Darkiplier x Reader) I wrote. Same general world, but the story itself will be orig...
22.9K 706 14
[ Stop working not finshing it] You are just walking outside to empty your garbage can. But as you were doing so someone came out from behind you and...