Kami-Sama No Ai {BL}

Av NSenpai

The former celebrated and worshipped God, Mikage was now lowered to that of a human. His beauty, pride and hu... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Rebirth
Chapter 2 - A Change
Chapter 3- Ayako-Chan
Chapter 4 - Takehiro Hanazawa
Chapter 5 - Proposal
Chapter 6 - Captivated
Chapter 7 - Quick Departure
Chapter 8 - Hotel
Chapter 9 - Aphrodisiac
Chapter 10 - Caught?
Chapter 11 - Ryuu's help (M)
Chapter 12 - A Yakuza
Chapter 13 - Aniki
Chapter 14 - I won't let go!
Chapter 15 - Regret?
Chapter 16 - Come back with me
Chapter 17 - Forgive you?
Chapter 18 - Loss of rationality (M)
Chapter 19 - I'll take you to heaven
Chapter 20 - I'm willing to help you
Chapter 21 - The cost doesn't matter
Chapter 22 - Hayato
Chapter 23 - Healing
Chapter 24 - Magic?
Chapter 25 - Creature
Chapter 26 - A dangerous existence
Chapter 27 - Warning
Chapter 28 - Forgiveness
Chapter 29 - Breakfast
Chapter 30 - Firearms
Chapter 31 - To take a life
Chapter 32 - Something familiar
Chapter 33 - Old friend
Chapter 34 - It belong's to you
Chapter 35 - I couldn't hold back (M)
Chapter 36 - Flowers (M)
Chapter 37 - Sudden departure
Chapter 38 - Nobu
Chapter 39 - Cooking With Nobu
Chapter 40 - The Power Of Food
Chapter 41- Fly
Chapter 42 - "At least three fingers"
Chapter 43 - Trouble
Chapter 44 - Assault (M)
Chapter 45 - Monster
Chapter 46 - Bad News
Chapter 47 - Shot!
Chapter 48 - "The Guardian's shower time confessions"
Chapter 49 - Time To Leave
Chapter 50 - Friend or Foe?
Chapter 51 - Rejecting the Truth
Chapter 53 - Nobu's fate
Chapter 54 - Faceoff
Chapter 55 - Too Sudden
Chapter 56 - Reveal
Chapter 57 - Loss
Chapter 58 - Nigel
Chapter 59 - "I've Found You"
Chapter 60 - No Intention Of Ever Letting Go
Chapter 61 - Returned (M)
Chapter 62 - My Life Is Your Life (M)
Chapter 63 - Seen better day's
Chapter 64 - In complete Darkness
Chapter 65 - Permanently Tied
Chapter 66 - Dog?!
Chapter 67 - Where Is He!?
Chapter 68 - Animosity
Chapter 69 - Gods Decree
Chapter 70 - Nobu and Risa?
Chapter 71- I Missed You
Chapter 72 - A Persistent Man
Chapter 73 - Win Your Heart (M!)
Chapter 74 - Our Children
Chapter 75 - Insecurities
Chapter 76 - 'Parasite'
Chapter 77 - His Child
Chapter 78 - The Boss' Disposition
Chapter 79 - My foolish God
Chapter 80 - Tired
Chapter 81- Kage
Chapter 82 - Trauma to the soul
Chapter 83 - The Dragon's embrace
Chapter 84 - Do you wish to leave?

Chapter 52 - The Boss's return

5K 348 29
Av NSenpai

The detective retreated his hand embarrassed and a bit peeved from being called out on one of his schemes. "Hmm, aren't we the smart one. I wonder what your profession is?" he asked sarcastically.

Mikage didn't grace him with a reply as it was beneath him to even continue talking to him. But of course, Junsei didn't feel the same, that inferior specimen looking down on his younger brother annoyed him greatly.

"He still seventeen so he doesn't have a profession. And don't you dare look down on him at six he was able to comprehend and even score a perfect score on high school examinations. His IQ surpasses each and every person here" Junsei left with Mikage, parting everyone with a state of disbelief. However, even they knew that Shibazaki-Keibu wasn't a liar. Kawashima was in further embarrassment.

Mikage had to admit it although it was the truth it was all unnecessary points they didn't need know in the first place.

Although it by his request to come with Junsei to his workplace it wasn't interesting in the least, he wasn't helpful in the least. Computers were certainly difficult for him to comprehend, he could barely help Junsei with the search. So, after that one time, he didn't ask to go to his workplace again.

This left Junsei with a bit of happiness as he didn't like showing his favourite person with everyone, he remembered how many eyes looked at him both male and female. It was extremely irritating.

"remember that conversation we had a long time ago," as he brought up the conversation Mikage was in the middle of doing upside-down situps, on the exercise bar that was put in the doorway.

Junsei who'd been on his laptop amidst his research, he immediately placed his reading glasses aside with the laptop and held his chin in contemplation.

He thought for a moment "the one when you got embarrassed of me picking you up and you tried to argue saying something like, 'it was a tender age for children your age and said being independent was important.' But ultimately gave in as you couldn't keep up with me with those tiny legs of yours".

Mikage grimaced what exactly was in this person's head? Obviously, that was not he was talking about, 'remembering something so disgraceful to him'. That's when he was at least a six-year-old 'in biological terms' and Junsei was sixteen then.

"About how you believed I was an angel and I told you I was something similar. Do you still believe that?" Mikage asked.

As a matter of fact, Junsei did believe that the first time he saw the young man he truly believed he was a special existence. "I still do"

"forsake that idea because it doesn't even come close to what I truly am," he said in an uninviting tone.

"no matter you truly are in my eye's you're still the same" 'his younger brother'.

Mikage couldn't help but smile sweetly, 'that's exactly the problem'.

-------[SWITCH]

{---Two days after Mikage's disappearance--- }

Each of the members began to arrive one by one in a large room under a dim light. Each clan sub-leader sat down on the chairs each opposite one another, their seats were all ordered according to the position. Those higher would be situated closer to the boss. This was a practice to show off their greatness and emphasising each of their individual importance. And to remind those who them the importance of their leader.

This gathering wasn't normal, only if something extremely important were to occur would all these faces be in one room together.

To a normal person, this gathering of fearsome people would be too much to bear and would cause them to shiver ceaselessly in their boots.

And that fear would not be irrational but absolutely justified, the air was heavy and each of the leaders faces made it no less helpful. Some of the lesser members stood in respect of the more powerful members. However out of the ordinary paying witness to everyone some members grovelled deeply in front of the boss's seat in respect. It was apparent to the attendees that what they were going to say related to why they were gathered in the first place. In age, the bosses of the sub-clans went between 30 and just above 60.

Everyone was present the tension was incredibly high, created by the impending silence and patience everyone had to endure waiting for the Big Boss.

Slow but heavy footsteps echoed from outside the room; it was the boss. He'd finally arrived.

As he entered the other bosses felt the atmosphere tighten, they knew this he was pissed. The silence they had to endure was unreal. This was the boss, far superior than they can even dream to be. He was the only one capable of carving such intimidation on their soul merely by entering, he took a seat.

Finally, he opened his mouth his expression was especially difficult to look at. "Each of you who are present is aware that prior to my arrival I was away on business" he opened sitting on the chair, not even bothering to look at any of the many men in front of him.

This was a fact they couldn't dispute all were indeed well informed about the fact the boss was away however they weren't aware where exactly where he was. He continued "Apart from those within this very room and each of my right-hand men no one else had knowledge of my whereabouts"

Many of the attendees didn't know exactly where this talk was leading to, whilst very few were actually informed and understood why the boss was presenting such a menacing mood.

"Were any of you aware that some unknown group dared to make a move against one of my important members"

This cooked up a clamour of discussion and unsettledness between the bosses.

"How can that be?"

"Who'd even dare to dream of going against us "

"Who are these people"

"We should crush them and make an example out of them"

"What sort of blockheaded idiot would try something like this"

Each boss talked above one another clearly ignited by the reveal.

"An insider who knows enough to make such a move" Ryuu spoke clearly so each of them could hear the shocking words leave his mouth.

One of the older and more hardened bosses spoke up bravely "are you perhaps suggesting a traitor amongst us?"

"It's not a suggestion at this point it is fact" he pointed out coldly. "Extremely convenient timing, and information no one apart from us could've possibly known. How is it that some unknown group has access to all of this and even has the audacity to place one of my people into a hospital. Does that sound like a coincidence or an insider to you Hirashi?" his mood was even further disturbed by the ignorant question.

He leant back and let each them process and swallow down what he said, because this is an extremely heavy matter, daring to turn against your own was the heaviest offence to Ishida Ryuu's Seiryuu-Kai; a spit in the face to each and every member.

When the traitor gets caught there was no doubt an example will be made of him a horrific example at that.

From the side of his eye he noticed Nobu's presence, somehow the atmosphere felt even darker and more oppressing. Why was Nobu here, when he assigned something so specific and straightforward to him.

"I heard it was your team of ten men who confronted the enemy with a considerable number of affiliates and recovered our member single-handedly and one-sidedly with no casualties. I'm impressed, however why is it you are here?" his eyes seemed to narrow very dangerously.

The other bosses were impressed too that of course wasn't a normal feat but they had the same question as their Boss why exactly was he here?

Nobu honestly didn't feel he was currently safe but that didn't mean he couldn't speak, he came here because he needed to say something.

"As yer aware it was definitely us who raided the headquarters, but the one who came up with the attack plan was Miyuki-Aniki." Nobu lowered his head further "immediately after the situation arose he was the first one to say there was a traitor amongst us".

Everything Nobu said wasn't a surprise for Ryuu he knows that person's capabilities, but Nobu didn't seem to be finished.

"whilst we took out the first floor in a span of no longer than thirty minutes it turned out it wasn't just us but Miyuki was there too"

"The rest of the entire building was eradicated by that single person with nothing but a Katana and he single-handedly rescued one of our people."

The whole entire room once again began to clamour. 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...