HAGAN: The Traditional Alpha

By kdroglam

After the death of her parents, 17 year old Addison lives under the care of her aunt and uncle, Alpha Jace of... More

Sneaking Out and Blacking Out
White Walls and Fate Mates
We Bleed Black
It's a Slow Death

Intro Note

7 0 0
By kdroglam

Hey guys!

So please bear with me through the first few chapters. Like 99% of the other werewolf stories the first few chapters are lame and too short but then once they get into the hot juicy alpha stuff they get real good. Also, like 99% of the werewolf stories there are going to be clichés. Some I think are too good to avoid but others I will try to change up a bit. Future chapters will probably get made private by wattpad but that just means they'll be extra juicy. I'll make an endnote on the chapter before if that happens. I will not be putting a cast to this story because as a reader, I don't like when the cast doesn't match what I'm picturing in my head so I'll just let you guys think about the characters however you want. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.3K 35
Running from his dark legacy, River finds himself caught in the midst of a werewolf rivalry bleeding into the human world; a low fantasy enemies to l...
386K 14.2K 44
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
146K 4.4K 32
Alpha Female Omega Male °°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°° ~Breaking-Stereotypes~ Alpha Arya finds her sweet little mate who happen...
371K 7.2K 44
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...