My Step Brothers (Taekook X R...

Bởi KookieKook215

A Girl..who fell inlove to her brother.Yeah....Step Brothers [Completed] [1st Book Ever] [Mature And Trigger... Xem Thêm

Meet your step brothers
Pervs.
New School
BTS
Hate
Falling in Love?
Feelings
Broken
Fear
Move in
Surprise
The Devil
Q&A
Dark
Operation
Shocked
The Creepy Secret Admirer
Number
♦️
Deal
Her
Last Chapter:Done.
Book 2

Awake

4.2K 162 30
Bởi KookieKook215

Y/N's POV
I Opened my eyes....It just white....Everything is white? What's happening?

???:"Y/N!?"

I turned my head to my right side..Jungkook....

Jk:"Yah! What happened to you!? Did you know that You didnt woke up in..."
Tae:"3 Days idiot.."
Jk:"Yeah!"

I chuckled then look around the room.
Y/n:"Where are we anyways...?"
Jk:"In the Hospital.Near to the hotel we were living.."
Y/n:"Oh...."

They both sighed.I sighed too and give them a weak smile.
Y/n:"Thank you..."
Tae&Jk:"WELCOME! Anything for our princess!"
I giggled.

Jk:"Anyways...can you tell us what happened to you?"
Tae:"Yeah...And we Noticed some Purple marks too."

He grab my wrist to show me the purple marks on my wrist.
I REMEMBER!

Y/n:"The woman...."
Jk:"Woman?"
Y/n:"yeah! Remember the girl who bumped into me in the Pool? Her! I met her when I'm walking around the Hotel and Warned me to stay away from the both of you! She even grabbed my wrist and dug her nails! Now I remember!"

Jk&Tae:"WHAT!? HER!?"

I nod

Jk:"If I saw her! I swear I will fucking kill her"

I sighed then look to my wrist.Tae Noticed it so he let go.
I keep staring at it.

Y/n:"If its already two days ago...Why these marks didn't disappear or vanished?"
Tae:"We asked the doctor about that and..."

He looked down and take a deep breath,Same to Jungkook.

Y/n:"And..?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.....
....
...
..
.
Tae:"It was Poison"

>>>>>>>>>>>
Y/N's POV
No no no..this cant be..me? poison? No way.I will die? No! I cant die! Jennie is still waiting for me for a visit.There's No way that I will-

"Y/n..."Someone called.
I turned around and meet Taehyung.
"Why are you Here? I told you to leave me alone for a moment.."

"How can I leave you in that Situation-"

"LEAVE! I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE! I WANT TO BE ALONE FOR A WHILE SO PLEASE! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

My eyes widened when I noticed what I did.

"T-taehyung I-"

"Yeah..I know..Your sorry.I just wanted you to know that I'm leaving tomorrow"He said Then leave the room.

Arrgghh!!! You Idiot! why Did you Yell!?

"a-ah.." I whined and Held my Head. "I-its hurts..M-my head hurts...a-aah!!" I shout this time.

I looked around but Everything is spinning and Blurry.Some spinning..Everything turns black.

Jungkook's POV
ah..So tired...I open the door and walk in. "Yo..Y/N,I'm back-" My eyes widened when I saw that no one is in the bed. "Y/N? Y/N? where are you-"
I got more shocked when I found her in the floor and quickly Rushed in her.

"Y/N! Are you okay!? wake up! NURSE!!"
I keep shaking Y/N but No response.Please Y/N,Be okay!

Some seconds,Some nurses Came in and check Up On Y/N.

*5 minutes Later*

"So doc? is She okay? what happened to her?"
The Doc just give me a Deep Sigh.
"W-waeyo? w-what happened?"

"The Poison Got Wild in her Body.Her Mind,Her Body,Her everything.The Poison is getting worst So we need to Wait at her Wake up and Proceed to a Operation"
She bowed then left me alone with Taehyung in the room.

I went Beside Y/N and hold her arm."Please Y/N,Be okay.."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%
HEYYYO AND BYE.

*Keep voting and follow me My precious*

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.8K 225 16
My brother is a doctor or more specifically psychiatrist, dealing with mental people, I have got no one else than him and his girlfriend, Monica , Mo...
1.4K 259 22
Kim Seokjin - as a lead in the silent film 'Black Swan' back in the day - is used to the same black and white life every single day of his life. To h...
1.2K 217 20
What happens when Kim Taehyung, or more widely known as Rapunzel throws down his gorgeous blonde-dyed hair for Jungkook, the famed prince of the Frog...
55.8K 1.7K 24
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...