Better off without him

By Izzle16

Harper has waited five years to meet the man of her dreams and when she finally does, it doesn't go according... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Harper
Chapter 2 - Xavier
Chapter 3 - Harper
Chapter 4 - Xavier
Chapter 5 - Harper
Chapter 6 - Xavier
Chapter 7 - Harper
Chapter 8 - Xavier
Chapter 9 - Harper
Chapter 10 - Xavier
Chapter 11 - Harper
Chapter 12 - Xavier
Chapter 13 - Harper
Chapter 14 - Xavier
Chapter 15 - Harper
Chapter 16 - Xavier
Chapter 17 - Harper
Chapter 18 - Xavier
Chapter 19 -Harper
Chapter 20 - Xavier
Chapter 21 - Harper
Chapter 22 - Xavier
Chapter 23 - Harper
Chapter 25 - Harper
Chapter 26 - Xavier
Chapter 27 - Harper
Chapter 28 - Xavier
Chaper 29 - Harper
Chapter 30 -Xavier
Epilogue
New Story
Story Update

Chapter 24 - Xavier

36.3K 636 105
By Izzle16

I awoke to the greatest feeling in the world - Harper sleeping half naked in my arms. After we grabbed some burger and fries from McDonalds I convinced Harper to let me stay the night at her house. We watched television as we chatted and got to know each other before I had her underneath me and breathless but I didn't want to go too far knowing that she may push me away like she did the last time we made love. So we spent a good hour making out like a couple of teenagers and I suffered through the worst case of blue balls, but it was all worth it. It wasn't until five o'clock in the morning when we fell asleep on the couch in the living room, with the tv still on.

I looked down at Harper who was wearing my shirt from last night and the skimpiest thong I had ever seen. The very item that had me hard as granite when I unzipped her dress last night. I just about gave in to my urge to take her right then and there on the coffee table and don't even get me started on her milky white breasts that sat high on her chest and the pinkest nipples I had ever seen. She was a sight to behold and I was glad that after her initial shyness she felt comfortable enough to let me look at her. I felt a stirring in my groin just thinking about last night. Harper chose that very moment to move and that movement caused a big stirring in my boxers and kept growing. She moved again, this time with her body fully on top of me and caused both our groins to rub against each other. My heart beat furiously in my chest and I felt Harper continue to grind on me. At this point I was a goner. Harper let out a little moan and that was all it took for me to flip her over onto the couch with me landing between her things and continue grinding into her.

Harper looked up at me all flushed, "I need you Xavier," she moaned.

I literally ripped my shirt that she was wearing down the front which made Harper scream and had buttons flying in all directions. I let my eyes feast on her wonderful breasts before I dove in and feasted on one then the other, leaving my mark on both. I continued to grind our pelvises together, which had Harper moaning uncontrollably before I just had to taste her. I kissed down her torso and got to the top of her panties before I pushed her thighs apart and slid them off her legs. I sat and admired my new favourite place as it pulsed and dove head first into giving my girl what she was asking for - pleasure. At the first lick, Harper arched her back and screamed but I kept a tight grip on her thighs as I continued to lick, suck and nibble on her core. At this point Harper was moaning uncontrollably and rubbing herself into my face and tongue spurring me on. As soon as my hand joined, Harper let out a loud scream as she fought through her orgasm but I kept at it until she had another one.

I stopped and made my way up Harper's body kissing and licking every inch as I went; admiring the perspiration and faint blush that covered her beautiful skin. I pushed my boxers down to let my erection free and ground myself against Harper's core, which caused Harper to grind back. I smiled down at her and she raised one of her hands and brushed my cheek.

"You're really good at that," she said in a breathless tone.

"Why, thank you," I replied cheekily as I continued to grind against her. She was literally soaking wet down there and I was dying to get inside her. "You think you're ready to see what else I'm good at?" I asked smirking down at her.

She looked me dead in the eye and and tapped her chin as if thinking, "Let's see what you got cowboy," she said around a laugh and I took that as a challenge.

I reached down between the two of us and stroked my erection along her core which made both me and Harper groan. My eyes were fixated on where we were about to be joined and I swear I got a little bit more harder. I looked up at Harper who also watched what I was doing and I bent down and kissed her for all that I was worth. In that same moment I drove myself into her to the hilt and stopped to let Harper adjust. God she was tight. It was like her first time all over again and it felt like she was licking me from the inside.

I stopped and looked down into her eyes, "Are you alright sweetheart?" I asked concerned that I might have hurt her.

She nodded her head and smiled up at me, "I didn't think that was ever going to fit," she said and laughed while grinding against me which made us both moan.

"There's more where that came from sweetheart," and I started to set a slow pace that quickly started to escalate into a frenzy of flesh slapping flesh, followed by low moans from Harper, deep groans coming from me, a fervour of kissing and just a real intensity of love pouring out between our two bodies. Harper clawed at my back and wrapped her legs tightly around my waist urging me on and I drove into her with all I was worth. She came within minutes calling out my name and I followed soon after calling out hers. It felt like forever, before I could catch my breath and hold myself above Harper.

I looked down at Harper who was already staring up at me with glossy eyes and she sent me a smile that I returned. Forgetting I was still inside her I moved which caused Harper to wince slightly.

"Sorry sweetheart. I'm just going to pull out. I apologise in advance if that hurts you," I said soothingly. I pulled back and out of Harper and watched as I saw both our essences pour out of her and it was such a beautiful sight. Harper sat up and wrapped my shirt around her going all shy again; but I wasn't having any of that.

I sat against the couch and rolled my boxers back up before grabbing Harper and forcing her to straddle my lap. She squealed as I made her face me.

"That was amazing sweetheart. Don't ever hide yourself from me. You are the most beautiful woman I know," I told her with as much conviction as I could convey to get her to see that I meant every word of it. She looked down for a second before she looked up at me and then placed a kiss on my chin.

I rubbed my palms along Harper's thighs, and felt a familiar stirring in my groin again but Harper's tummy rumbling meant that that'll have to wait till later.

"Let me take you out for brunch?" I asked looking at the clock above Harper's head on the far wall which read that it was already a quarter past one. Harper turned around to look at the time and I saw that I had literally went caveman on her because I had left love bites on her neck, chest and breasts. I had never been the type to ever leave love bites on any of my past conquests; but there was just something about being with Harper that drove me to the point of wanting to claim her. I smiled as I reached out and touched one of them.

"Okay, but let's get cleaned up first and we can go. I have some of Lex's clothes that you can borrow since we've pretty much ruined your shirt," Harper said laughing to herself.

"Sounds good. Mind if I join you in the shower. You know I'm all about saving water," I said wiggling my eyebrows causing Harper to laugh and slap me on the chest.

"If you insist," she said doing a little curtsy which of course turned out to be awkward considering the position we were in; which had us both laughing.

I carried Harper into the shower and undressed the both of us before washing every inch of her skin and made love to her once more against the shower wall and again in her bedroom.

By the time we left her house walking hand in hand to one of the cafes not too far from her place it was already four o'clock and we were both starved. We ordered four big meals that we shared and finished between the two of us and joked with each other. I found that I couldn't keep my hands off of her and held one of her hand in mine throughout the entire meal kissing it and leaning over the table kissing her on the lips. I just could not get enough of her. Again, I have never been much for public displays of affection; but with Harper, I just couldn't help myself. We walked around a nearby park for the rest of the day before making our way back to her house and making love for the next couple of hours and ordering in pizza before once again falling asleep on the couch.

We had the same routine throughout the rest of the week. I had gone home and packed me a few suits for work and picked up my car, and made my way back to Harper's. We woke up every morning and made love, showered and got ready together, before having breakfast at a nearby cafe. I'd drop her off to school then go in to the office and pick her up by five and take her to her bakery, while I went to the gym. I'd come around and pick her up from the bakery and we'd go out for dinner, or Harper would make us something and spend the rest of the night watching tv or making love all around the house. I was constantly hard every time I was around her, so it was hard not to keep my hands off of her. She kept complaining about having to wear scarves all the time because I kept 'accidentally' marking her in our throes of passion. I like knowing that she had my mark on her, because that was my way of staking claim.

By Friday night we were both packing our bags to fly over to Sydney for Alexander's big fight.

"Xavier, can we maybe keep this thing between us a secret from Lex. I'm not ready to tell him yet and I'm not exactly sure what we are to each other," she said mumbling the last part as she continued folding clothes and putting them in her suitcase.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her from behind causing her to relax into my embrace.

"You're my girlfriend, sweetheart. I know we may be rushing into things right now, but one thing I'm sure about is you. I love every moment that I get to spend time with you and when I'm away from you, I ache to be near you again. You may not feel the same way about me right now, and that's fine. We have heaps of time to grow into the relationship that we have right now. If you want this thing to stay between just the two of us, that's alright. But we eventually need to start telling people, especially my mum. She keeps calling me at work trying to ask about the two of us and I want to tell her, but I won't until you're ready. She's told me she has even framed the photos that they took of us at my company ball. Even one of us kissing," I said laughing. That same photo was framed on my desk, but Harper didn't need to know that right now.

"Oh my God. I didn't think Suzanne would be happy about the two of us. I have spoken to Macy about us and she's happy and told me to remind you that if you hurt me, she'll chop your most favourite appendage off," she said giggling. "How about we tell your family when we come back and I promise to tell Lex about the two of us before the end of the trip?" She asked turning around in my arms and stood on her tiptoes to place a kiss on my lips; that I of course deepened.

I drew back and placed one more kiss on her lips before replying, "Sounds good sweetheart. That just means I won't get to touch you whenever he's around this weekend. It's going to be torture and you can owe me back with sex when we get back to our hotel room," I said quirking up a brow to see how she'd react.

"Okay, deal," Harper said holding out her hand for me to shake, which I shook immediately.

I couldn't wait to have Harper all to myself, and of course take her around to all the places I have planned for the two of us while we're there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194 44 15
The same old story; a new threat. Once again someone has let down the Devereaux family and brought danger to their door. Once again another person's...
48.5K 1.2K 32
Five years have passed since he left without an explanation, fate throws them together but this time she was over him... or was she?
13.8K 174 18
Amelia's best friend left her to be in a band. He promises to keep in touch, but it's been 4 years and she's given up waiting for him.She's changed h...
631K 14.8K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...