Love Aint Meant For a Girl Li...

De hoesandcheerios

hope you like it loves 🦋 Mai multe

Description
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
AUTHOR UPDATE<3

TWELVE

10.7K 401 44
De hoesandcheerios

Nova

Today was the day we were leaving Atlanta to go back to Minnesota and i kept getting texts from this unknown number and i still didn't tell anybody i just couldn't.

" time to head out y'all" i heard zayvion yell then i saw my sister looking all sad.

"What's wrong sis"

"I'm just going to miss javi since he lives in atl" i smiled and hugged her. " your going to see him again i promise"

"What if i don't" she pulled away from me heading outside to the car, i shrugged my shoulders as i grabbed my bags heading to the car getting in seeing everyone looking at me, Daquan pulled off as i turned my head looking at the window. I embarrassed myself once again..

......

We were finally in atl and i was so happy to be back for the first time. I got out of the car and didn't even say goodbye to Daquan because what if...

We walked inside Hali house, and she put araya in her room because she was asleep the whole plane ride, Normoni walked inside of her guest room closing the door.

"Come here real quick nova" Hali said to me as she walked in her room placing her bags down on the floor.

"Wassup" i sat down on the bed looking at her.

"What's going on with you"

"Nothing"

"No I'm serious right now"

"Everything.." i sighed. " and what's that"

" me, my stupid ass life "

"Your life isn't stupid"

"Then you must not really know me"

"I've been getting texts from the number and I'm getting scared, this was the last message they sent"

??: FAT BITCH, you think you can get away with this you thought wrong when I'm done with you and yo dumbass sister there going to find nothing left but y'all bones.

"Everything.. was going so well for me but no it's never good for me" That's when i started to break down as i read it again and Hali hugged me softly rubbing my back.

"Look we gotta tell quan and zayvion or it's going to get worse"

"No, don't this isn't there problem it might die down please"

"God nova..." she shook her head.

"So what happened the other night when you and quan left" she changed the subject and i swear i was about to do it.

" he took me to this spot, and we were kissing then i threw up" she started to laugh looking at me. "Biiitch"

"Shit not funny, i think i fucked it up again.."

"The first.. time wasn't your fault" Hali tried to catch her breath taking all the clothes out her suitcase.

"I am serious but let me unpack" i rolled my eyes getting up from her bed walking out of the room.

Daquan

" all my shit better be here or I'll have to blow everybody head off in this motherfucker" i put all of my money up That was counted for looking at August. "Bring peaches up here"

He nodded his head, and two minutes later she came and knew what i wanted her to do.

The whole time she was sucking my dick all i could think about was nova. "Stop stop"  she kept going and i pushed her off of me.

" hoe didn't i tell you to stop, get the fuck out of here" she nodded and wiped her mouth running out of my office closing the door behind her.

"Tf is wrong with me, i wouldn't pass up no head for shit" i said to my self leaning back in my chair shaking my head as the door opened and i aimed my gun up and it was zayvion.

"Damn nigga, chill" he held up his hands backing up a bit.

" oh shit sorry bruh, i dont know where my head was at" i put my gun back on my desk.

" Man you need to talk to nova i just seen peaches running out of here crying." he said.

"It hasn't even been 3 hours and I'm tripping, i want her bad"

"Then make it official"

"Nah you just don't get it, it's like she wont commit and that's what i do"

"Nah used too nigga, take her out again or to yo crib"

I nodded my head, cause it was actually was a good idea coming from his ass.

Nova

" Why you always playing with a nigga like it's okay" daquan winked at me, I started to blush trying to hide my cheeks.

" I don't know" I lied.

" Let me get straight to the point I wanna taste you"

" Huh?" I looked up at him real quick once he said that.

Quan caught me off guard, pulling my leggings down pushing me on top of him, as he moved my panties to the side.

"Mm even prettier thank I imagined it" he was holding unto my thighs examing it, while I was looking down watching him.

He stuck his tongue out making me flinch moving my body up , grabbing my thighs pushing me back down on him.

" Nah, I know you ain't tryna run nova?" He asked.

"N-o..i-"

" Then bring it back" I did as he told me, feeling him spread my lips apart as he began to suck and lick all inside of my pussy.

"Oh my" I moaned as daquan held on tight to my thighs making sure I couldn't move. "Wai-t daquan" I looked down at him starting to whimper.

"Mm mm" he kept on going licking around my clit, starting to stick his tongue farther up my pussy feeling my juices build up"

"I'm gonna cu-m" I moaned starting to bounce on his tongue slowly leaning my head back.

"Nova," and my dream ended abruptly, I was shaking back into reality my eyes opened slowly looking up at Hali. Shit it was a dream, wtf is going on with me.

"Wassup" I said in a raspy voice.

" Get dressed we finna ride"

"Going where? its 9:00 at night" I asked getting out of bed going to the dresser putting on some tights and a plain shirt.

" I can't say" she put her finger to her lips walking out of the room, following her out I glanced in the room normoni was in she was looking sad.

She still hadn't gotten over that she wasn't going to see Javi anymore, and I wasn't gonna bother her or I would have to choke her ass out.

I walked outside to halis car, as she put araya in the car getting into the driver's side.

"You still not Gon tell me" I got inside of the passengers side, putting my seatbelt on she shook her head driving off.

she pulled up to this unknown big house ive never seen before that's when i saw zayvion in the front of the house puffing on a blunt.

" wait a m-" hali cut me off as she stopped the car turning her head towards me. " suuprise"

" why we at zayvion house"

"its not his nova, its daquan"

"really?" she nodded her head getting out the car as well as araya they walked up to zay hugging him.

wow so this was his house? i dont know  if i should bring up what happened the other night, and i just had a wet dream about hiim like 30 fucking minutes ago shit.

Author

- hali is so damn 😄!

-- woah nova had a wet dram about quan, shes falling for em what yall think?

- do yall think javi is going to ever see normoni again?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

526K 18.6K 35
❝ɪ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.........❞ 𝐄𝐒𝐓. 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
3.4M 146K 43
𝙏𝙞𝙡 3005, 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠, 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙪𝙥.....
686K 16.1K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate🤍
37.1K 909 53
Sssshhhj, just enjoy.