THE STORY BEHIND US: PART 1 (...

By kpopfaye

This is a fan fiction that is all about friendship, dreams and more to that is all about a family. The story... More

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS CHAPTER
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 4

1.6K 47 0
By kpopfaye

Hanbin: Jennie?
Jennie: Happy birthday Hanbini!! (Holding a cake)
(Hanbin was surprised to see Jennie up there and he is more surprised that without realizing, it was already his birthday and this very important girl is celebrating it with him today. He was just staring at Jennie.)
Jennie: Hanbini?
Hanbin: (came to his senses) Ahh, thankyou. Thankyou Jenjen (then blows the candle)

(Jennie put the cake on the table and gave Hanbin his present. Thankfully, Jennie manage to buy him a gift in that short period of time)

Jennie: Here Hanbini! Happy birthday again!
Hanbin: (he took the gift and hug Jennie) Komawo Jenjen
Jennie: (she was surprised by Hanbin's hug) Ya! Did you make a wish before you blew the candle?
Hanbin: (Still hugging her) Of course, wanna know it?
Jennie: (looks at Hanbin) So are you going to tell me for real if I ask it?
Hanbin: (looks at Jennie seriously) Jennie Kim, stop being a friend to me

(Jennie was shocked by what he said so she stepped back but Hanbin pulled her back making them face each other closer than before)

Hanbin: Be my GIRLFIREND please? (Jennie was once again shocked) My wish was for you to answer me sincerely.

(Jennie's confuse until she figured out that Hanbin is very serious right now. It took 8 minutes for her to answer because she's just staring at Hanbin and Hanbin's doing the same. After sorting everything, she finally figured out her answer)

Jennie: Kim Hanbin, do you want me to answer yes? (She's very serious. Hanbin became nervous as Jennie became serious all of a sudden, he nodded) because I want that also to be my answer.
Hanbin: Yes!! Yes!!! (He keeps on jumping and jumping) no take backs! You're mine now Jennie Kim!

(Jennie's just laughing at Hanbin's childish yet charismatic attitude. They are now eating the cake to celebrate Hanbin's birthday and at the same time their first day as a couple.)

Hanbin: Jenjen thankyou for everything, although we just met 9 months ago, I became selfish that I already want you in my life. I know that we are still young and we have a lot of dreams to catch yet, I also know that it's gonna be hard but please bear with me?
Jennie: We are taking the same path Hanbini so please bear with me also. I know that we are going to make it someday.
Hanbin: (hugs Jennie then his phone is ringing, he looks at it then it was Jay) Oh shhh... I forgot.. (Jennie looked at his phone and told him to answer it. Hanbin answered it, he was expecting an angry Jay but instead, a congratulating Jay talked. Hanbin is confused, Jennie is laughing.)
Jay: Take your time Hanbina. Saeng-il chukahe! (Ends the call)
Hanbin: Wait hyung.... Jay!!! I don't get it, why isn't he angry? (Jennie's just laughing) Why are you laughing?
Jennie: Jay oppa succeeded
Hanbin: Succeeded? Eodi? Eonje? (Jennie explained her plan with Jay. Both of them are laughing.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 744 44
→everything happen in this world must have THE REASON behind it← A story about Hae Eunbi and Kim Hanbin were the couple before this and they have a d...
18.3K 604 24
High school students who go through the pitfalls of changing friendships, growing up, growing closer, growing apart, falling in love and breaking apa...
50.5K 1.6K 15
Story about one richest squad in Asia, consist of Hanbin the pact leader, Jennie the princess, Lisa the megastar, Rose, June, Jinan, Yunhyeong, DK, a...
940 100 10
Before we get started i want to say that i don't assume ANY of the the idols sexualities or anything else this is just a fanfic that I started to wri...