Meet the Queen || Complete

By scardy_lol

Etherious Natsu Dragneel, END in short and also known as the King. He gets anything he wanted, name it and he... More

Beginning
New girl
Kings Rule
An Old Friend
Attempt
Bittersweet Encounter
Fun of having a friend
She's Back!
Exchange Student
Date Night
Day after yesterday
Lucia Heart
Feeling Concerned
Mission Complete
Intention
Change of Heart
Plan of Action
With You
Plan B
Revelation
Truth and Lies
Escapade
Girl's Out
Victory!
Catch me I'm falling.
Chasing
Discussion
Distracted
Attack
Bloody Moon
Stay With Me
Awaken
Back to Normal
Queen meets Queen
Chances
Cold as Ice
J-e-l-o
Party's On Fire!
Aftermath
Sealed With A ...
Calm before the Storm
Date?
Surprise! Surprise!
Meet the Brother
Suspicion
Preparation
Masquerade Ball
Knight in a Suit
Missing You
Experience Hell
Ugly Reality
Betrayal
Trapped
Phone Call
Galluna Island
King's War
Until
Worst Nightmare
Final Words
After
1 Year Later
His Queen

Memories

4.7K 113 29
By scardy_lol

A scared little seven year old blonde girl is crying underneath the tree. She walked away from home and now crying alone in the park.

"M-mommy...*sniff*sniff*...I
h-hate y-you...*sniff*... Mommy..."
the little girl said in between her cries and sniffing. She cried and cried until tears itself shyly flows out from her eyes.

It was almost nightfall and most of the people are walking back home. The little girl are slowly calming herself from crying, that's when she heard some kicking and punching and when she followed the noise, she saw kids on her age beating a little boy with pink hair. It's three against one match. And from her perspective, it's a dirty fight and the pink hair boy is in losing point.

"Hey! Stop!"

All the bullies looked back at her and stopped from beating the little boy. The little girl walked in front of them and pose a defensive position covering the pink hair boy.

"I-if you'll going to hurt him, you must first go through me" the little girl announced bravely. The little pink hair boy widen his eyes in shock and look up to the little girl. The bullies laughed at her.

"Move girly!"

"You? Against us?! Not a chance!"

"Step aside Blondie or else you'll regret you defended that crybaby" 

And they all laughed out loud. Taking the courage from her darkest nightmare, the little girl picked a small rock and throw
it to the leader of the bullies wherein it hit headshot. The little girl's time to laugh.

"You little witch!!!"

The so-called leader shouted and push the little girl that made her fall on the ground.

"Let's lecture this little brat, eh?!"

The bully picked a branch of tree and was about to hit her when the pink haired boy blocked himself and he was strucked hardly in the neck that caused it to blood and leaved a mark.

"If you dared hurt her, you must first go through me"

XOXOX

"Natsu... Natsu.... Natsu!....IDIOT!!!" Gray shouted as he tried to wake up Natsu. He awaken abruptly staring to no one in particular remembering what he just dreamt then looked into Gray. Before he touched his neck and felt the visible mark his father told him that he had when he got hit from a car when he was young. And it is when his father gave him the scarf.

"What happened?!" He asked off the topic. Gray sighed.

"You slept in class and it's lunch already. Loke, Laxus and Gajeel are waiting for us in the canteen. Come on!"

Gray exited the room leaving Natsu behind whom deeply sighed and scratch his head.

'.....What was that. It looks so real, but I can't remember anything about it...'

He thought before he followed Gray and walked beside him.

"Spit it out, idiot"

"What are you talking about stripper" Natsu said feeling tired.

"Quit being so cocky idiot. I know that sour face of yours" Gray mockingly said, smirking. Natsu 'tsk' in reponse.

"I dream. It's about me and a blonde little girl..." Gray stopped at his tracks when he heard Natsu's response.

"Do you rememeber her face?"

"No, it's blurry"

Gray felt relieved before he started chuckling that turned into a loud laugh.

"HAHAHA.... Natsu, it's just a dream. Dreams are absurd. Unreal." Gray announced. Natsu thought about for a moment before shrugging and putting everything in the back of his head.

"Yeah. You're right. Dreams are foolish"

XOXOX

The pink haired boy was preparing for a fight and so did the bullies but before the bullies could attack, a policeman suddenly shows up.

"Hey kids! Where are your parents?!"

The bullies was shocked and run away fearing the policeman while the pink haired boy offer a hand to the little girl to help her stand.

"Come on. Run"

The little girl shockley yet happily accepted the help and they run hand to hand as they're running away from the policeman whom also following while whistling at them. They take turn to the left then turn to the right and another turn before hiding in a bush beside the park's pond. The policeman didn't noticed where they hide and continued following the track.

"Is...he...gone?!" The little girl asked in between her breathing.

"I think... so" the boy answered.

And with that they laughed at each others company.

"Thanks for defending me earlier. I owe you" the boy started formally.

"You owe me? Hahahaha.. how about you'll gonna be my King? Then I'm gonna be the Queen!" The little girl proposed happily. The boy smiled and stand before answering.

"Yes, my Queen.." the boy said while bowing and offering a hand whom gently accepted by the Queen.

They climbed to a tree and sat in a branch of tree while watching the sunset.

"Aw, so beautiful"

"Indeed my Queen. They look like your eyes, so beautiful..." the little boy responded while looking at the blonde girl who shyly chuckled. They had fun together when the boy remembered that his father might searching for him already. They climbed down and parted ways leaving a promise.

"We'll meet again okay!"

"Pinky promise, my Queen"

The next day. The little girl happily goes to the park and waited patiently to the pink haired boy to come, but hours passed by the boy didn't came. In the next day, the girl waited again for the boy to come but day turned into a week and there's still no show or even shadow arrived.

The little girl was about to cry realizing that the boy will never come back and that promise are meant to be broken. That's when the bullies from before showed up seeking for revenge.

"Look what we got in here. It's time for our revenge!"

The little girl run as fast as she can to get rid of the bullies but it was no use. The bullies are still following her. She was about to cross the street when an incoming car was about to hit her.

"Look out!"

Closing her eyes in fear, she felt a pair of hands pushed her hard to the other side of the street. And when she opened her eyes, the pink haired boy was laying on the cold hard ground with blood all over.

"King!!"

The ambulance came shortly and carried in to the hospital the little boy. The doctors tried their best to save the life of the boy and thankfully they did. However, the boy is in coma.

The girl always visits him and talks to him giving him flowers she picked in the park but the boy didn't awaken. Another traggic accident happened that caused the little girl to bid farewell to the boy.

"Hello my King. I have a flower for you...*sob*sob*... please wake up already...*sob*... I miss you...*sob*... I have a gift for you... it's a scarf... when I found it in a store...you're the first person I thought....*sob*.... so wake up okay? So that you can wear it anywhere....*sob*..... I have a bad news for you, I can't visit you everyday, we're moving...*sob*sob*sniff*... but I promise you... I will see you again 'kay? I will protect you and I will never leave your side again... and it's a pinky promise!"

And the girl leaved the sleeping boy with a promise and a scarf to remember.

~Sayounara
Scardy_lol.out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.1K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
378K 10.5K 49
Natsu is the richest in his country. He rules Dragneel inc. Kind is how he grew up. Cold is what he became. He has his moments, yet one wrong thing c...
4.4K 194 17
Lucy's world is bleak and full of her depression. With an abusive father, a dead mother, and bullying at school, Lucy isn't left with many options. S...
33.4K 802 13
Your new to fairy tail high and catch the attention of the school bully and popular guy Natsu Dragneel. He can't understand how your so nice to him...