The Clean Up Crew. A Magcon F...

By dancingdani5

Danielle, Courtney, and Sara always dreamed about moving to Los Angeles California. Finally, after saving eno... More

The Clean Up Crew
The First Day
The Worst Surprise
Jealousy
Things Are Starting to Get Messy
The Date
The Plan
I Want You
The First Time
The Concert
The After Party
Watch What You Drink
Getting Caught
To Close for Comfort
Busted
My Hero
The Visit
The Eviction
The Worst Visit
Infatuation or Love?
The Confession
Things Are Getting Messier
The Last Time in LA

I Promise

91 1 0
By dancingdani5

Courtney's POV

I woke up at around nine, since I could barely sleep. I got out of bed, and went straight to Danielle's room. She still wasn't home, now I'm even more scared. Where the hell could she be? I wasn't in the mood to eat, so I just got changed into a pair of yoga shorts, and a t-shirt and my Nike sneakers. I tied a bandana in my hair and put it into a nice pony tail. I'm exhausted, but I know I can't sleep. I went to knock on Sara's door.

"Are you ready? We have to go," I said through the door. 

"Yeah, I just need to grab something to eat," she said as she opened the door. She had on a band t-shirt, jean shorts, and vans. 

"Alright hurry up," I answered. She went to eat some cereal.

"Did you eat?" she asked.

"No," I said quickly.

"Are you going to?" she asked.

"No, I'm not in the mood to eat or talk right now," I said with an attitude. 

"Alright," she said and finished her cereal. She cleaned up, then we left. We arrived at their house at the usual time. 

"Hey, where's Danielle?" Matt asked looking at me.

"Umm, we don't know," I admitted.

"Oh my god, is she alright?" he asked with a worried tone in her voice.

"I'm sure she's fine," Sara said convincingly.

"That just doesn't seem like her to disappear, so I doubt she's fine," he answered as he opened the door wider for us to come in. I saw Cameron standing near Matt. He listened to the conversation.

"So where do you want us to clean this time?" I asked.

"Um, I guess just continue with the bathrooms," he said. I walked over to the bathroom that was closest to Taylor's room. Maybe I he'll need to use it or something. I walked by his room, the door was opened and he was still sleeping. I went straight into the bathroom and started cleaning it. I heard a knock on the door, and I opened it slowly.

"Where is she?" he asked.

"I don't know Cameron," I admitted.

"What happened at the concert? I wanna know everything," he said, I can see the anger raging in him.

"Well, we watched The Summer Set concert up close, in the third row. During the last song, Brian, the lead singer, completely checked Danielle out while he was singing. She was denying that he was looking directly at her, and-" I started but he cut me off.

"So what? He took her away? He kidnapped her? What did he do?" he asked impatiently.

"Let me finish the story," I said.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just really scared," he admitted.

"Its fine. Alright, so after the concert we went backstage. He was talking to us, but she wasn't answering him, I guess she was nervous, since that's one of her favorite bands. So he asked her about her opinion of the concert and she said it was good. Then  he was flirting with her, she wasn't really flirting back at first. Then he asked us to go to the after party," I said. I was almost out of breath.

"So did you girls go?" he asked concerned.

"Yes, and as soon as we got there she grabbed beers for us. Then Brian met up with her, and they started dancing. I looked over every now and then and one of the band members kept handing him drinks to give to the both of them. She must have had a least ten beers. Then I tried to make her leave, but she wouldn't leave. Then, he kicked me out, and Sara and I left," I told the story. I tried to catch my breath while he tried to process this all.

"So you left her there?" he asked.

"Well, kind of. She wouldn't leave, then I took Sara home. I went back to see if I could get her again. I snuck in since he had security outside monitoring who was able to get in. I found them still dancing together, but her shirt was off. Then, they kissed, and he pulled her towards the exit. She was tripping over her own feet, and looked like she was about to pass out. I caught up with them. I kept telling her that she needs to come home with me. Then he came up to me and was like, 'She wants to stay with me, I'm getting her some food,' then I asked her one last time to come home. She told me she doesn't need me to take care of her. She was struggling to talk to. I feel horrible about it all, especially having to tell you this. I woke up today, and she hasn't been home since," I finished the story. He didn't say anything. His jaw clenched and his fingers curled into fists. His knuckles turned white, I watched as the anger brewed inside of him. 

"Calm down, we will find her, or she will come back," I tried to reassure him, but I couldn't even believe myself as I said it.

"How am I supposed to calm down? I can't, I don't want to imagine my life without her. His band member drugged her, she'll be lucky if she wakes up," he said angrily. 

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"I don't know, do you honestly think she'll come back?" he asked.

"I don't know what to think anymore. I just hope she's alive," I admitted.

"I've never been so scared before," he admitted to me. 

"Me either," I admitted. I gave him a hug. I feel so bad from him. He pulled away from me, then walked out of the room. I continued cleaning the rest of the bathroom. I put my phone next to me just in case she texts me. I took a deep breath, everything is going to be okay. I checked the clock and it was already two thirty.

Danielle's POV

I just sat in bed, I don't know where I am or how I got here. I slowly got up, and grabbed my shorts, panties, and bra. Where the hell is my shirt? I checked the whole room for it and it wasn't there. I snuck into the closet and grabbed one of his shirts. I found my purse on the floor, then snuck out of the room. down to the lobby. I checked for the name of the building but I couldn't find it. I looked across the street, and there was an In and Out Burger, but nothing I could go off of if I needed help. I walked outside, I noticed many cabs driving by here.

"Taxi!" I yelled and whistled, for a taxi to come by and pick me up.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I heard a voice from above me. I looked up and it was Brian. I saw him watching me from an open window. I didn't say anything, finally a cab pulled over and I quickly got in. I told him the address of Cameron's house, and he drove me there. I arrived there at around three. I'm sure the girls left already, but I needed to see Cameron to tell him what happened, even though I didn't even know what happened myself. I walked up to the front door and knocked.

"Danielle! Oh my god I'm so happy to see you," Matt exclaimed as he enveloped me into a bear hug. My hair was extremely messy, and I smelled like beer. 

"Where's Courtney?" I asked. He opened the door wider for me to walk in.

"One of the bathrooms," he said easily. I walked into every bathroom until I found her just sitting on the floor of the bathroom that was spotless. 

"Danielle! You're alive!" she exclaimed and enveloped me in a hug.

"What happened last night?" I asked as my hand touched my head. I still have a massive migraine. 

"Well, I'm pretty sure you were drugged, but you and Brian kissed and I tried to take you home but you wouldn't leave. Then you left with him," she said softly.

"I'm sorry," I apologized quickly.

"Don't be, you didn't know what was going on. Its not your fault," she said 

"Thank you, but where's Cameron I need to tell him," I answered.

"In his room, I told him already," she admitted.

"Okay, good, one less thing I have to do," I said through a laugh. She smiled, I walked out and went to Cameron's room. Both Nash and Cameron were in there. As soon as Cameron saw me he smiled and jumped off of his bed. He enveloped me in a hug, but Nash didn't lift his head up from his computer. We walked out of the room, and sat down on the ground of the hall way.

"I'm sorry," I said as I put my head on his shoulder.

"Its not your fault," he said softly.

"I know but I feel horrible," I admitted.

"Don't, He's so done, the next time I see him," his voice trailed off and I watched as his fist clenched and his knuckles turned white.

"You're not gonna see him, because he leaves for New York soon," I said.

"How do you know?" he asked.

"I was snooping around, while I was looking for my clothes," I admitted.

"He had sex with you?" he asked.

"I don't know I don't remember, but I think so because when I woke up I was naked," I admitted. I watched as his jaw clenched, and the anger brewing inside of him.

"What was the last thing you remember?" he asked.

"Walking into the after party with Courtney and Sara," that was it.

"Okay, at least you're alright now. I was worried sick about you," he admitted. 

"I'm sorry. The first person I wanted to see was you," I admitted to him. His arms wrapped around me.

"I promise everything will be okay. I will never let anyone hurt my girl," he said as he kissed my shoulder. I smiled, I would never want to trade him for the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.5K 85
Brittany was just a normal, everyday girl who wanted the best of her teenage years. A care free life that evolved tons of partying and boys! Brittany...
1K 23 30
Madison and Jineen are best friends/Sisters they do everything together. They are forced to transfer schools where they meet some special boys from M...
610 18 74
What Happens when Allison moves from England all the way to America and meets the one and only Magcon boys(Old Magcon)? Read on to find out!!!!!!
22.7K 418 51
These girls going to magcon will never Forget their trip! So read and find out what happens on their trip!☺️