The Blue Glow

By JaseekaDarkblade2020

A boy named Dougal Abbott goes through a very tough life with a anger issue problem. He went through tragic s... More

Moving Away
One Person Family Reunion
The Argument That Changed Everything
Meeting The Blue Glow
Is He Really A Murderer!?
Worry Like No Other
Wow... Safe Doubting?
More Bad News
To Tell The Truth, Or Not To Tell The Truth?
Unexpected Robbery
A New Friend
Reunited For Good

One Last Visit From The Blue Glow

24 2 0
By JaseekaDarkblade2020

     Dougal sat in the same room with his parents as he watched Rick drive away from the hospital he'd been struggling to visit since his grandmother began to have a coma. 

     While he looked sadly at his possibly dying parents, he heard a familiar humming out in the halls of the hospital. He decided to leave his parents alone for a little while to check what was really out there causing a racket. 

     He saw The Blue Glow! Only it was shaping itself into a form he never thought possible would ever appear in his life ever again. 

     It looked like his grandmother! 

     It even sounded and acted precisely like his grandmother as it, or now she, said in her usual dazzling voice, "Dougal Ray Abbott. Is that you, sweetheart?" 

     Emotions ran through his body as he saw her appearance got clearer and clearer. 

     Tears blinded his sight as he cried, ran to her, and hugged her. That same old familiar warmth was there by the original Blue Glow, only this warmth was more effective and familiar for Dougal. This time, he could never let go. 

     Then, she let go of him, waved, and The Blue Glow never appeared, ever again. 

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
Bite Me By alicia

Paranormal

10.3M 413K 37
Werewolves and vampires don't mix, or that's what Kieran Callisto, a seventeen-year-old vampire, has believed all his life - until he falls for the A...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...