My brother's best friend

By TheBosnianOne

Rea Wells is an ordinary 19 year old girl living in an apartment with her twin brother Rafael Wells. Since th... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
DON'T SKIP THIS PLEASE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12- Parents and Games
Chapter 13- Baby Girl
Chapter 14- Weakness
Chapter 15- I want her
Chapter 16- Threats
Chapter 17- Confused
Chapter 18- Noah Red
Chapter 19- Monster
Chapter 20- An Unknown Past
Chapter 21- The Diner

Chapter 1

53 3 0
By TheBosnianOne

Picture of Rea Wells to the right! 🙃

-TheBosnianOne

***
Rea's PO.V

- And he scores! Another win for Lexington High's Raptors!, a man in his early 50s yelled from the speakers.

- Yes! Go Raptors! That's my brother!, I yelled, getting up from the benches and putting my hands on the side of my mouth to imitate a speaker.

I saw Rafael and Alec smiling at each other and giving each other a friendly hug. I tilted my head on the side, glaring at Alec.

How can they be friends? They are so different..., I thought to myself.

I mean come on! My brother is Lexington's golden boy. He has perfect grades, he is the soccer team's captain, he is blonde and has blue eyes. He is the perfect catch. Alec on the other hand... Okay, he is kind of cute with his jet black hair, dark eyes and perfectly toned body, but his attitude is no bonus. He is such a man whore that it's disgusting, his grades are barely enough to make him pass his years and he thinks he owns everything.

- What a douche, I muttered under my breath, sitting back down on the bench.

- This is it for today folks! The Lexington High's Raptors win 3-0 against the Yorkside Snakes, the man said while the Raptors celebrated, jumping on the field and mocking the Snakes who, heads down, slowly left the soccer field.

I got up from the bench to go see my brother.

- Well good job brother, I smiled at him, handing him his inhaler.

Rafael has severe asthma so if he doesn't take his inhaler from time to time, he might pass out and finish at the hospital. Or worse. But that didn't stop him from playing. In fact, it only made him try harder to prove he was as good as everyone else, or even better.

- Thanks sis, he smiled back after taking his inhaler. His breathing immediately calmed down and went back to normal.

- Well, well, well... Look who's here. Hello there blondie!, someone said behind me. I already knew who that « someone » was.

- Alec Marshalls. I would say nice work out there, but unfortunately, I promised my parents not to lie to anyone, I said, turning around to face him. I crossed my arms as I saw him leaning against the side of the goal.

He smirked and ignored my comment as he brought his bottle of water to his lips.

- Hey Charlie is hosting a party tonight at his house to celebrate our victory. He asked if you wanted to come, Rafael said slightly frowning as he pronounced his last sentence.

Rafael was always very protective of me, he barely let any guy approach me even if it was in a perimeter of one mile. Literally. He always treated me as his little sister, even if we were twins and that he was only older than me by seven minutes.

- Can Kaila come?, I asked turning around again to face my brother.

- I'm pretty sure she can, the party is for everyone going at Lexington High, he shrugged.

- Alright, I'll see with her, I nodded.

They both went inside the locker-room with that said and I decided to call Kaila. She immediately said yes as soon as I mentioned the word party.

——

The evening already came and I was getting ready to go.

- Oh my God..! Rea you are taking forever! You're not going to an appointment with the president jeez, my brother complained from the other side of the bathroom door.

- Oh shut up little baby. I need to look good so let me be.

- Alec is already waiting for us outside in his car.

- Pfft, as if I cared that he was waiting, I said, putting down my mascara on the bathroom counter.

I heard the door open and close and then footsteps.

- Come on girl! You're really taking centuries in there, Kaila said while knocking on the bathroom door.

- Okay! I'm coming, let me just clean up this mess.

The door opened again but no footsteps were heard.

- I swear I'm going to knock down this door and bring you by force Rea!, Alec yelled from the living room.

- Right! As if you had the guts to do that, I rolled my eyes.

I heard footsteps again and some chatter on the other side before hearing the lock unlock itself. I gasped and stepped back.

- Damn it Kaila..! You and your stupid bobby-pins.

Alec opened the door and frowned as he walked towards me and threw me over his shoulder.

- Alec put me down! You have no right to do this!, I yelled as I punched his back and kicked his torso.

- I do now. Everyone was waiting on you Princess, that's unfair don't you think?, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

- Motherfu-

- No bad words, kids are watching.

- I hate you, I muttered under my breath as I let my head fall and made myself heavier but he didn't budge.

I could hear Kaila and Raf chuckling behind us and I let my tongue slip out of my mouth as soon as I knew they could see me.

-You will pay for this Kaila! And you too Rafael!, I yelled as I gave a last punch on Alec's back before he threw me in the back of his car.

- You in particular Marshalls!

He chuckled and sat in the driver's seat, Rafael slipping in the seat next to him and Kaila sitting in the backseat with me. I crossed my arms and pouted before looking out the window.

- You are so childish, Alec looked at me via the mirror in the car as he rolled his eyes.

- Thanks for reminding me, I looked at him and narrowed my eyes.

He shook his head and bit his lower lip as I looked back out of the window.

- I swear you two will never grow up, Rafael laughed as Alec pulled over.

He got out as soon as he said that and Kaila imitated him before they both went to the front door. The front yard of Charlie's house was full of drunk teenagers and trashed by empty red paper glasses.

- Looks like he likes it clean, Alec said while turning off the engine.

I ignored him and got out of the car before making my way to the front door and entering the house. A DJ mashup was playing, people were dancing with glasses in their hands and the floor was trashed with food and glasses. The whole house smelled like alcohol and sweat and it was kind of disgusting. I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind and when I turned around, I saw Charlie smiling at me and handing me a drink.

- Hey Rea. I was wondering if you would come, he said while I thanked him for the drink.

- Well, guess I did, I smiled back at him and looked around.

- Do you uh... Do you want to dance?, he asked while scratching the back of his neck.

I was looking around and barely heard what he said.

- Uhm... I'm gonna get used to the surroundings a bit. I'll see you later Charlie, sorry, I apologized as I backed away and walked around the house.

When I passed by one of the rooms, I heard giggling and murmuring. I rolled my eyes, teenagers are so horny.

- You're very sexy in that dress... Maybe try without?, I heard someone say behind the door as I was about to walk past it.

- Yeah? You sure about that?, a girl chuckled.

- Lexi Stratford..., I murmured under my breath.

That girl is the worst person you will ever meet. She chases everything that breathes and is a real b itch. I sighed and planted my ear on the door to listen to what she was saying. I could hear that one of those two wasn't sober, but she was.

- Who's the poor victim..?

- Yeah, the boy got interrupted by a hiccup, c'mere..

- Alec?, I backed away from the door.

What the hell? Was she gonna take advantage of him?!

***

How do you think Rea is going to react? Wait... WILL she react?

I promise to continue this story with the next chapter if this story gets ONE comment, even if it's something like: :), I have a lot of ideas to write down and scenes to describe for this story! I don't know if I can continue the work if no one likes it... 😅

Love you all so much!! ❤️

Thank you for reading!

-TheBosnianOne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 28 14
Reina and Malik are twins born to Mira and Alexander. They lived with their mom until they were 17, when their mother promised them back to their fat...
985K 31.3K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
1.4K 12 20
When Livia Dean decides to stay up late one night she hears someone breaking in. She freaks out and grabs a bat before standing in front of the door...
1.4M 34.1K 49
Natalia is well Natalia. She's an average teenager who likes to party, have sex, and occasionally do drugs. With filthy rich parents she never has to...