Loki x OC

By _ScarlettPhoenix_

Isla is Peter Parker's older sister and she has always been living in your brother's shadow. Sound like someo... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Sorry
A/n
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
BOOK 2!!

Chapter 8

893 15 2
By _ScarlettPhoenix_

Before we left the bathroom I made my armor appear on me and we slowly walked out.

When we got into the room where we were supposed to be eating dinner, we saw

"Frost Giants? How did they get here?" I asked out loud.

"I don't know. Don't they have the Bifrost?" Nat asked me.

"No. Only Asgard did. And it was destroyed." I said as I made my sword appear in my hand and hit a frost giant. "I'm going to go find Loki. You good?"

"Are you kidding? I helped fight in the New York thing. I'm good!" I laughed as she shot some of the Frost Giants. I pushed through the Frost giants until I found Thor.

"Thor! Where's Loki?" I shouted

"Laufey took him up to the roof!" Thor shouted back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back! And I'll probably be updating more because I'll have time at school!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.7K 39
When you came back after being dead for 5 years, along with billions of other people, you finally decided to try adulting and do something meaningful...
19.6K 972 22
sekai romance ​ေတာ္​​ေတာ္​​ေခ်တဲ့ ​ေသာက္​ခရပ္​႐ွ္​ ​ေသာက္​ျမင္​ကပ္​ကပ္​နဲ႔ဖက္​နမ္​းလိုက္​ရရင္​ ငါ​ေလးက လူဆိုးႀကီးဖစ္​ဦးတယ္​ ဟြန္​႔မသိဘူး စိတ္​ဆိုးတယ...
9.8K 289 10
Evan Walker is supposed to be someone he's not... He should be a cold blooded killer that will kill any human he comes across. However that's all be...
13.5K 652 9
Hercules!AU After selling your soul to save your lover's life, you become one of the Lord of the Underworld's slave. Bucky is obsessed with one thing...