You're Mine (Jinkook Fanfic)

By xxxasbahxxx

While walking in order to reach class fast becuz i was late and the hallway was empty i bumped into something... More

Characters❤❤❤
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an update
Wow
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not an update
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 1

14.3K 535 135
By xxxasbahxxx

Jin's pov
Now i am standing with my aunt and uncle is putting my luagage in the car . Its been a week since mom dad died in a car crash . But thanks to aunt that i recovered soon . Sorry i didnt introduce myself my bad
. (Jin to author-nim . Why soo long intro . Author-nim to jin . Sorry . Lets start ok . Ok author-jin)

My name is kim seokjin or jin . I am 18 years old . I love my family and uncle and aunt . I have been homeschooled . My parens died in a car accident , although i recovered but i miss them terribly but now my aunt told me that i am going to go to real school soon , my mood lit up a little . I always wanted to see how the world outside , always wanted to make friends . Well i dont have friends but i really want to make some . Hehe i am weired but bare with it . I am the only child of my parents .

My parents always love me . But i couldnt live my life like a normal teenage boy . I wasnt allowed to watch t.v alone . Till 10 p.m i needed to be on bed for sleep . I always asked my parents why cant i use the things people call phone , laptop , taplet or ipad but they always said it ruin my innocence . But now i am going to live my life like a normal teenage boy . YAAAAAY .

''jin'' my aunt called me , bringing me back from my thoughts .
''Get in the car'' she said .
''ok'' i answered as i sat right beside window in the back seat .
My eyes started to become heavy and i drifted to dreamland .

''jin dear wake up'' . We are here'' aunt's voice reached my ears . i woke up to see a very beautiful house . Did i tell u my uncle and aunt are really rich like really .

I never saw their house for should i say mansion . Aunt always told me stories about their house cough cough mansion . We went inside while the guards got our mainly my laggage . As i entered my jaws dropped

Wow was all i could say . Aunt took me to my room to i could freshup before i could see the whole hou i mean mansion . I took stairs up to the the direction aunt told me

I went up the stairs to see my room .

My room was beautiful . Their were two doors one lead to bathroom while other lead to closet .

Bathroom made my jaw dropped . I thought of taking bath first than i will see my closet and remaining mansion . The maids bought my luggage in the room and set my clothes in the closet . I took a refreshing bath and went to the closet .

The closet was not only awesom but it consisted of some other clothes which were not mine but it perfectly fit me . They looked expensive . But i choose to wear something easy and comfy . I wore sweatpants with a simple t-shirt . I went downstairs toward kitchen and saw maids cooking . Kitchrn my favourite place

Kitchen was GREAT . Continuing my journey i went and saw dinning room

After dinning room i saw other stairs that lead me downstairs to see a beautiful swiming pool .

I saw another door that lead to backyard

I was watching the mansion in awe . During this i bump into aunt . She showed me her and uncle's room so if i need anything i can come there

Their room was also awe . Hehe . I were nearly 10 bedrooms with attached bathrooms in the mansion . Now after the tour i saw hungry and aunt called for dinner . I rushed downstairs .

"So jin starting school tomorrow" aunt said and i nodded excitedly .
"So jin let me tell u some important things u need to know'' i nooded again due to my mouth filled the food .

"Jin u know not everyone in this world is good , people in this world are cruel too . You r innocent but that doesnt everyone is innocent . So you have to take care and distinguish between good and bad . Means stay away from mean people ok ?" aunt said . I nooded understanding .

Aunt told me this before to so i know people in outside world can be good and bad . Someone can be good because they are good and someone can be goid because they want something from you maybe something bad or maybe something good . All I need to to distinguish between them its difficult . But i can try . I also need to make friends tooooo .

"Jin go and rest tomorrow is a big day " aunt said . I nodded , i kissed uncle and aunt goodnight . I went to bed and layed , thinking about things i will see tomorrow .

The next day .
I woke up due to ringing alarm ( some by bolbbalgan4 . I love this song )

I took a bath and decided to wear this🔝 . I am homeschooled doesnt mean i dont have sense of fashion . I am handsome and i know . I went downstairs and greeted aunt and uncle and ate my breakfast . After breakfast i bid goodbyes to aunt and uncle . I went outside and saw a bkank landcruiser and driver .

"Hi sir " the driver greeted .
"Hi and call me jin please " i said and he nodded .
After drive of 15min we reached the school all i could say was wow . Driver whose name i learnt jack told me he will be their at the closeuo time to pick me . I thanked him . And went inside.

I entered the school with a deep calming myself . I am not used of soo many people but i have to get used to it . Many people were staring at me . Calm down , i thought . I searched for principals office . I knocked and heard a come in . I was greeted by a man in his 50's .

"Hi i am a new student " i said
"Hi you must be kim seokjin " he said and i nodded .
He gave me my schedule , number pattern to my lockerand told me the direction to my first class which was maths .
Schedule was something like this
Maths
Music
Business
Lunch time
P.E
Acting class
English

All were my favourite classes . I went to my locker to get my math books . I saw the hallway and it was empty . Shoot i am late .
While walking in order to reach class fast becuz i was late and the hallway was empty i bumped into something or more specifically someone and fell in the middle of the hall .

"Watch where you are going bitch" the person hissed .
"So rude . how can someone talk to anybody like that but aunt told me not everybody is as good as my parents and aunt and uncle so he must be a meanie " i thought .

"Answer me you bitch and look at me while i am talking " he said .

"You meanie dont talk to me like that .Thats rude" i said to him while looking down becuz i was still sitting on the floor in middle for the hallway thank God nobody was there .

"What did you said " he growled while he bend down to my level . He put his fingers under my chin and made me look in his eyes . Our eyes meet and only one thing i heard "Mine" .

OMG . Whats goona happen next . Just wait a little . Please vote for this story . And keep holy water with you . Dont know when will you need it . Thats all for now bye .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 14.2K 44
The story of a boy named Jeon Jungkook, who is a extremely sweet, caring and hardworking person but the problem is that -his family is filthy rich an...
22.8K 1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...