the bounty hunter (sasuke uch...

By theninjahero

Tamaka Hikari was just on her way back to base after collecting the money she deserved for killing another ni... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Final

chapter 13

9.6K 341 112
By theninjahero

Me: OH GOSH!! CANNOT BELIEVE SOMEONE LIKES MY STORY!!!

Naruto: Whaddya mean?

Me: well.. I have some readers but they don't comment or anything,, not that I'm complaining but I'd be nice if they'd say what they think

Naruto: oh,. well. at least now you know someone likes your story

Me: I hope I don't disappoint them.

Naruto: YOU WON'T!!! BELIEVE IT!!!

Me: oh right.. I am planning on making a Gaara fanfic now!

Gaara: What? O//////O

Me: uhmmm.. nothing. OKAY! I DO NOT OWN NARUTO ENJOY READING!! -runs-

Gaara: hey wait a sec---

-----------------------------------------

HIKARI'S POV

"are ALL your summonings in human form?" Sui-kun heavily breathed, we were in the middle of a friendly spar but of course.. I GOT CARRIED AWAY.

"yep!" I smiled and he dropped on the floor.

"are you alright Sui-kun?!" I asked looking at him sprawled on the floor

"I feel like crap. How are you not tired?" he said still breathing heavily I shrugged my shoulders not wanting to tell him I had endurance training with the Akatsuki..

Speaking of the Akatsuki..

I mis them.. I wonder what they're doing? do they miss me too? do they hate me for leaving?

I sighed thinking about my family makes me sad, but I had to leave.. and now I stuck here with Hebi.

"you alright?" Juugo asked, I just smiled at him. I like Juugo he talks rarely and when he does it's always something about what matters. unlike Karin.. I shifted my eyes to see her trying to scoot over Sasuke..

GET OFF BITCH!!

okay.. wait.. what?! why am I being worked up with Karin oogling over Sasuke?! I shook my head, stupid thoughts.

"I'm sleepy." Sui-kun said and I nodded in response.

"let's go find a hotel.. no way in hell am i sleeping in a tent again!" I shouted and packed my things. Karin mumbled some words I decided to let go. Sasuke just grunted but said he would not pay.

BASTARD.

I am starting to think the reason he had me in this group again is because I earn money from killing people in the bingo book.

we walked for hours until we reached the hidden mist village. of course, we need to put on disguises.. well they had too. I just walked in casually telling them I was a traveling with my friends. They let us in of course.

I walked at a great big bridge.

"THE GREAT NARUTO BRIDGE?" Sui-kun said.. Naruto.. isn't that the name of the fox kid in Konoha?

NAH. PROBABLY JUST A COINCIDENCE. then suddenly another vision came in my head

-vision mode- (she's been having a lot lately)

"Kori Hikari huh? I have heard of your clan. specializes in Ice and Water type jutsus, and their Kekkai Genkai allows them to copy their opponents abilities just by touch.." a guy with cow printed pants said.

"heh. you know well but I also hope you know that if I master stage 2 of my Kekkai Genkai, I can drain the life out off you." a girl with black hair and red eyes said. it's her again.. that Kori Hikari, she looks a bit like me but.. why do I not remember any of this?

"hehehe, you can't kill me, you're still weak.. a little genin." the weird guy said. and the girl Kori Hikari smirked

"we'll see about that." she said

"NO HIKARI DON'T!!!" a voice from behind said I looked behind to see..

SASUKE?

Huh? why is Sasuke here? I took notice of the others, there was that pink haired girl, Naruto and the copy ninja Kakashi and an old dude.

"Hikari knows what she's doing Sasuke. trust her." kakashi said not looking away from the fight. I looked back at the fight and saw that me and weird dude was doing the same hand signs.

"water style: double water pistol jutsu!" we said together. I dodged... oh wait.. the girl dodged the attack but the weird one wasn't lucky enough.

"alright Hikari-chan!!!" Naruto shouted and gave the girl a thumbs up. The girl turned to our direction and as if sahe could see me, she smiled.

-end of vision mode-

"are you alright?" Juugo asked again and patted my shoulder

"yeah.. I'm ... fine." I smiled a fake one but he seemed to let it go. Once we found a hotel we settled in.

--------------------------------------------------

"HELL NO!!!" I shouted

"I REFUSE!!! REPEAT!!! REFUSE!!! TO SHARE A ROOM WITH KARIN!!! I WOULD RATHER STAY WITH SUI-KUN!!!!" I yelled. Sasuke narrowed his eyes, Karin 'hmphed' and the other two just laughed.

"Alright then.. if you refuse so storngly.." Sasuke said with a smirk on his face...

HA!! I WON!!

OR NOT...

-----------------------------------------

"why did it turn out like this!?" I shouted again as I plopped myself on my bed.

"well, since you didn't want a room with Karin..." Sasuke said casually sitting down

"YEAH!!! BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE TO PAIRED WITH YOU!!!" I pointed a finger at him and he just sighed

"I WON'T LET YOU ROOM WITH JUUGO. ESPECIALLYU SUIGETSU." he said sternly. I folded my arms over my chest and puffed my cheeks and I swear I heard him chuckle

"FINE! BUT IF YOU EVER TRY AND PEEK IN THE BATHROOM THEN I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU." I said and grinned

"I should say that to you.. who was staring at who's body last time at the lake?" he raised and eyebrow at me while smirking again. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.. fuck him and his beautiful body.

"s-shut up!" i said and looked out the window

"just saying Hikari... you should look at yourself first before accusing me." he said

"asshole." I mumbled

"I heard that."

"GOOD." I said.

"GUYS! LET'S GET SOMETHING TO EAT!!" Sui-kun barged in. I liked the idea so I leapt from my bed. I noticed Sasuke coming too so I decided to annoy him. Annoying people is fun.. just ask the Akatsuki members where I always have fun ^^v I was first to the door so when Sasuke was near it I 'accidentally' slammed it in his face. I heard a thud.

"HIKARI!!!" he yelled and me and Sui-kun just laughed and went outside. BAKA UCHIHA.

SASUKE'S POV

THAT BRAT! I SWEAR IF ONLY I DIDN'T LOVE HER BEFORE UP TO NOW I WOULD'VE KILLED HER.

She could kill me first, I mean I was watching her spar earlier and man was she good. especially with that fusion move she did.

anyway, I noticed she has been looking around the place, why doesn't she remember? we went here as genins on our first mission. she even fought Zabuza head on.

I need to know what happened to her after I left, but she won't tell me! what is it that she is hiding that she can't even give me a slight clue!??!

"OY!! Baka Uchiha! can you move a little faster? I don't want you slowing down my sight seeing you know?" she said with hands on her waist, Suigetsu was carrying some bags for her. Pft. we did that when we were here.

"oh my gosh!!! look at that cute green dress!!!!" she squeeled. So she still has those moments and she still loves the color green. we went in the store, well they went in. I waited outside. I was looking down the ground glaring at nothing in particular as always when she snapped her fingers in front of my face

"HEY BAKA! I ASKED YOU IF I LOOKED ALRIGHT?" she said and that's when I took a moment to stare at her. wow.

I know she's beautiful.. but.. wow... the dress she brought made her look younger and it wrapped round her curves perfectly. she stared at me

"what?" I snapped out of my trance and looked away

"yeah you look fine." I mumbled, I swear to Kami I am red right now. hope she doesn't take notice

HIKARI'S POV

so I bought the dress. with some white shots to match. I bought things for the others too. I bought something for Sasuke but I'm not telling. he was acting weird eversince I showed him the dress. I even think he blushed...

NAH! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

we were heading back, me walking a little ahead of the two boys when a kid bumped into me and made me fall over

"ah! Gomenasai nee-chan!!!" the boy said... he looks familiar...

"uh.. no.. it's okay." I said and helped him up. after that he bowed and ran to a different direction.

"you okay?" Sui-kun asked through the bags he carried.. I said I'd carry them but he insisted.

"yeah.." I nodded and continued to walk. my eyes wandered around the place when a flash of all too familiar red eyes glowed in the forest. I blinked and it was gone.

WAS THAT MY IMAGINATION?

---------------------------------------------------

"Get up." a grumpy voice said and I shoved whoever it was away and covered my head with a pillow. I felt the person go away and I sighed contentedly that is until I felt something wet all over my body.

"I SAID GET UP." I shot up and noticed Sasuke holding an empty  bucket. I looked down and noticed I was wet all over!!!!

"UCHIHA!!!!!" I yelled and before he could run I jumped at him making us fall on the floor. I didn't care, I hit his face a thousand times before he caught them and rolled us over.

O_______O

"GET OFF ME!!!" I yelled! I just noticed that my clothes were just short shorts and a white shirt. When he poured water all over me you can see through my shirt which is my lavender bra. He seemed to get the idea and stood up... more like scrambled to his feet.

"You guys like waking up to that position don't you?" me and Sasuke both turned our heads to see Sui-kun at the door grinning. I shot him a glare so did Sasuke, Sui-kun raised his hands in defense.

"Just saying guys.. You should try and not make it look like you are eager for a second round." he grinned again

"S-SHUT UP WILL YOU?!!?!" I yelled and Sasuke looked away.

"so how many times?" Sui-kun asked again.

ALRIGHT THAT'S IT!! I bit my thumb and did some hand signs and slammed both my hands on the ground. 3 young boys appeared.

"hello Hiakri-neechan!!" they greeted in unison.

"Kitsune triplets.. EAT." I grinned and pointed at Sui-kun. His eyes grew wide.

"YUCK! NEECHAN!!  I AM NOT EATING THAT WHITE SLOB" Kris said; he had black hair spiky and silver eyes, wearing a plain white shirt and blue shorts with combat boots

"ME NEITHER NEECHAN!! HE LOOKS INEDIBLE!" Kai agreed, this red haired with orange eyes, wearing the same as Kris but had a black and blue striped sleeveless shirt

"I DUNNO.. HE LOOKS LIKE GELATIN.. I LIKE GELATIN." Kei said; he had yellow spiky hair like Naruto and red eyes. Kei shifted in his fox form.

"don't kill him, just teach him a lesson for teasing your neechan." I smiled innocently.

"so you teased neechan?" Kai said and shifted

"no one does that but Shiki-niichan." Kris added and shifted too.

"and Sui-kun.. I'd run now if I were you.. the Kitsune triplets are fast." I waved my fingers at him and he ran for dear life. All I heard was:

"GET BACK HERE!!!" or "SUIGETSU WHAT THE HELL!??! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!" or "DON'T EAT ME!!! I'M SORRY!!!"

I chuckled and went to the bathroom.

"peek and I'll summon a different one to eat you." I glared and he just 'hn'-ed at me and went out, guess he's gonna see what happened to Sui-kun.

I went in the bathroom only to be greeted by a pair of red Mangekyo Sharingan eyes. I didn't bother scream

"Hi Itachi-san." I greeted softly not meeting those angry yet concerned eyes of his.

 --------------------

i uploaded a picture of Tamaka Hikari on the side but i dunno if you can view it .-. i cannot see it though.. please tell me how to upload a photo ... O_O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 1.4K 23
Kamina Akiruta, a girl who suddenly appeared in the Leaf Village. No one knew anything about her nor did they know anything about her powers. She was...
149K 5.1K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
456K 20.2K 49
Sakura Haruno once lived a splendid life as the daughter of a prosperous businessman who owned the wealthy web design company, Haruno Web Industries...
65.3K 3.1K 39
"He's not that boy anymore; now he's a bloodthirsty monster. And you're not his friend either; you're his main target." An uncovered secret. A myster...